[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just spent the night with a fucking 10/10 hottie what are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1402371570961.gif (524 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
1402371570961.gif
524 KB, 500x620
Just spent the night with a fucking 10/10 hottie
what are you faggots doing with your life??
>>
>>24931036
Do you really think someone would do that?

Just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>24931036
Anything I want.
>>
>has sex
>posts an anime girl
time to go to prsion pedo scum
>>
>>24931036

>has sex with some roastie slut

>life still miserable and empty

>tries to deal with meaninglessness of his non-accomplishment by coming to r9k and trying to make robots feel bad
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
Not wastig my time on Yuru Yuri
>>
>a fucking 10/10 hottie
Did you have the prep the bull or did you just watch?
>>
enjoying my misery
>>
>>24931036
I've been playing Savage Lands. Pretty neat game, if you ask me.
It's just like conquering a woman, but has several perks above mortal flesh.

1) You can chop down trees with a mace and no one is there to tell you otherwise. This is akin to using a ball gag on your partner and slapping their ass with spaghetti; sure it's weird, but you're the boss and you like it.

2) Wear the skin of your enemies. Most women find this unattractive, but you earned those 37 wolf pelts and Dammit you're going to show off. This is like wearing a latex body glove and having gymnast sex, but with a lower risk of tearing your tendons.

3) Eat the flesh of any creature you encounter. Why go down on your lady when you can go down on some tender, fire-roasted wolf meat? The answer is obvious.

4) There's a dragon. Dragons are way cooler than any girl you manage to coerce into boring sex that doesn't involve wolf meat and maces.
>>
Enjoying myself instead of trying to validate myself by posturing to cover my insecurities?
>>
Repeat student about to fail all of my finals but sitting here for the past week playing vidya I dont even like because its more entertaining

>still no love prospects
>still no career prospects
>Imsureitwillbefine.jpg
>>
File: 143491911707.gif (310 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
143491911707.gif
310 KB, 400x400
lewdposting my boyframe for sad neckbeards to fap over
>>
How much did she charge you?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.