[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /never been to a party/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: 1442223071496.jpg (77 KB, 639x640) Image search: [Google]
1442223071496.jpg
77 KB, 639x640
>tfw never even had a birthday party myself
>tfw even if I did no one would probably come

I don't get why this is happening, I even have a few 'friends' in some sense but I literally never see anyone outside of class. I always hear the other people talking about stuff they've done without me or places they've been together and I'm just sat there wondering why no one ever asks me. I know I should probably just drop them but I'm too scared of being completely alone desu so I just go along with it
>>
They probably think you're weird af heck they probably say "Hey lets not invite anon he's sort of creepy" "Yup he kind of like, freaks me out you know? "Same" So yer best bet is to not be a freakin weirdo!!
>>
I've gone to a party and it just isn't a place for robots.

You're too shy and nervous to talk to people, or if you manage to get some confidence then people either don't want to talk to you or don't share any of the same interests as you. Conversations are stale because you're not used to them. People are usually intoxicated so all there is to them is HURR HURR I'M SO DRUNK BRO THIS SHIT IS GREAT!
>>
>>24930758
I always try and keep my powerlevel hidden in public and pretend to take an active interest in what normies are talking about even if I don't really care, what else can I do?
>>24930775
Tbh I would probably do something similar but at least if you go you have a chance to be a normie, I'm just either at home or in the library all the time
>>
>tfw leaving for a party in an hour

Sucks to be you OP.

Wish I could just get a GF somehow, this way I could finally go full normie and leave this fucking place.
>>
Things like parties and a large social circle happen when people make an effort to get to that point at a young age. Some of us get out of the loop, it's normal. Now we realize it, and all too late at that. What you can do is just steer yourself in that direction. It's very gradual and will take a while. You'll eventually get invited to something and you should go. Then after, just decide if you liked it or not. Parties can be diverse. Dancing to edm and drinking or chilling out on a couch, taking and smoking pot. Maybe listening to Hip Hop. You'll see what works for you. Or, if anything doesn't work, you'll be happy you gave it a shot. Just remember, it'll take time to get invited.

That's what I think
>>
File: 082.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
980 KB, 305x320
I did it once because my brother dragged me along for being too lazy to drive me back home.

It was really awkward and I sat alone at the dinner table. Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>24931165
>Dancing
>EDM
>Drinking
>Smoking pot
>Hip Hop

But Anon, all these things are disgusting and degenerate, why would I want to take part in that?
>>
>>24931203
Just two examples. What would you like to do at a party? Video games? Hey that's cool too
>>
>>24931203
You have to be willing to make some sacrifices if you want to be a full blown normie
>>
>>24931258
>What would you like to do at a party?
Not be at one to start with
>>
>>24930704
You're supposed to ask them to hang out with you first and then if they like you, they'll ask you to hang out and then so on and so forth and eventually you'll be partying it up with the normalfags.
>>
>>24931303
What's the issue? Are you OP?
>>
>>24930704
>posting this picture without source
someone please identify this memen demon
>>
>>24930775
You need to go to the right parties.

I have wine and cheese and good beer with five good friends who are all extremely intelligent and erudite. We have great, in-depth conversations about intellectual topics as well as about people and other normie shit. We might play some Axis and Allies or magic, or watch a movie or go take a soak in the hot tub or make some crab puffs.

It's all very laid back but fun. Alcohol makes everything better after all. Not everyone who goes to parties are low-brow morons.
>>
>>24931489
hmmm... I searched for "most physically perfect woman in the world" and expected to get a match, but unfortunately I got nothing.
>>
>>24930775
Why not just get drunk like everyone else? It will ease your social anxiety if you have any.
>>
>>24931596
What if I don't drink?
>>
I have normie cousins so I am taken to some by force.
the last time I went to a party I almost got laid I think, but im still a KV.
Basically if you ever are in one, the best advice is to just drink a lot really.
>>
>>24931203

How do normies even get pot? does every social circle have at least one criminal?
>>
>>24931612
Why do you choose not to drink?
>>
>>24931656
>choose to
It fucks with my meds
>>
>>24931303
Then don't. No one is forcing you dummy.
>>
>>24930704

Gtfo to >>>/x/ with your jehova witless bullshit
>>
>>24931165
>tfw out of the loop and into space

Forever floating
>>
>>24930704

>go to school
>banter with classmates
>talk with friends
>walk home, sometimes with a lad
>come home
>stare at screen
>go to bed
literally my life. makes it seem as if i have friends or hang out with anyone outside of school, but i literally never ever have.
sure is fucking fantastic when a qt grill asks me "so who do you hang out with? :)" and i literally have 0 answer
>>
>>24930704
Pretty sure I've seen this girl on tinder she from Western Australia?
>>
>>24931596
Not that guy, but for me drinking usually gets rid of the anxiety and awkwardness, but it doesn't make me any less of an autistic freak so I'm just an uninhibited, unselfconscious weirdo and I always do embarrassing shit. Unless I'm only with close friends who don't care, I'd rather stay sober and be quiet and anxious.
>>
File: 4456.png (208 KB, 369x296) Image search: [Google]
4456.png
208 KB, 369x296
Shit you just reminded me.
I got invited to my friend's party. We're "pre-gaming" at her mom's house then going to the club

I don't know what to wear
>>
ex robot here, since I have been robot to transition into normie and back to cyborg I can truly see now that all these "normie" shit and stuff people do is just way of copping with loneeliness and boredom.
Most these people you call normie are actually insecure faggots who try to hard to act cool and normal which in end they really have any real friends and happines.
Its better to start as robot and than transition into normie for while and get back to cyborg or robot because you can then see it was really not worth it.

Just when you start to see how easy and shallow is to fuck girls.
Most girls you call Stacies are also low intelligence idiots, before when I was robot they could make fun of me but not I would have confidence and enough social experience to make them look as wet rag.
Difference between Normies and Robots sometimes is just that Normies try to hard and eventually learn interraction little bit when Robot flat out refusse or just have too much crippling anxiety...
>>
>>24931523

>erudite and intelligent
>magic card players
>>
File: GAY.jpg (35 KB, 178x279) Image search: [Google]
GAY.jpg
35 KB, 178x279
>>24931523
>or go take a soak in the hot tub

Mate...
>>
>>24932135
Nice plain shirt, decent jeans, smart shoes. Literally simplest/easiest shit and is fine for going out in.
>>
>>24930704
Do you have facebook OP? I don't and I'm in the exact same position as you.
>>
>>24931903
Iktf, I manage to blend in with be normies in class but as soon as I get home it's just shitposting
>>24932358
I made one recently in the hope of actually getting somewhere but it seems the normies are one step ahead, it doesn't help that I never actually use it
>>
File: 1449893462366.gif (1 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
1449893462366.gif
1 MB, 718x404
>>24931523
Gr8 b8. Made me respond with this original comment.
>>
>>24932409
>recently
Yeah. The ship has already sailed anon. Parties aren't that much of a big deal and they really don't do robots much of a favor.
>>
>>24931724
get off the meds. Trust me. Alcohol is what allows normies to be normies.
>>
At my school there's so many parties and such that anyone in the student union scan go to so I've been to a lot. I think I've partied around 50 times. I'm still a 24 year old kv
>>
Anons, were in a party last night. Not just cuddle with qt, but she even kissed me. We were proper drunk though.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (112 KB, 685x600) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
112 KB, 685x600
>>24930704
You're not missing anything. Music's playing, people are making idiots out of themselves and some make out with grills, you stand there until you get bored and then go home.
>>
>>24932751
What happens at these parties?
>>
>>24931523
>with five good friends
You don't sound like a robot
>>
>>24932833
It's different, the most common one is the weekly pub. A part of the school becomes a pub run by a club in the student union every wednesday.
There you get cheap beer and sit/go around and talk to other drunk people, usually acquaintances since we're all from the same school. If there's no one there i know in the beginning i don't know what to do but usually i see some classmates or whatever. Later in the night i chat with any drunk guy. There's also a small dance floor which some people are on but not me.
I usually drink a few beers before i get there and many more during the evening, i'm there almost every wednesday and get fucked up every time so i have many acquantances now.

Sometimes there's a party with 2 or 3 long tables where you buy a ticket and everyone has a seat. You get food and buy cheap beer.
There's a table with 2 toastmasters that do stuff and there's a bunch of traditional songs that you sing.

Sometimes a club hires some bigger place and there's a large dance floor and many people, i don't find those as fun as i don't like dancing.

When i get drunk i become more social and in my opinion i get a little bit more fun. I go to all those things and try to have as fun as i can and usually it's good.
I haven't tried flirting or anything like that, i've just chatted with girls as if they're guys and as a result i'm still a kissless virgin. Some guys go out to get girls but i don't. Some normalfags say that if you just go out to have fun you'll automatically get girls but that's false. Maybe if you're attractive or very socially skilled it works but not for me.
>>
>>24931523
Fucking gay but axis and allies is great
>>
>>24930704
just be like invite me next time senpai and if they're cool they'll probably be like aight senpai

they might think you're a fucking nerdlord who doesn't enjoy parties WHICH you probably wouldn't tbhfam
>>
>>24932052
the trick is to find people with the same interests as you, anon. I consider myself sort of a normie, and I had no problem talking to/making friends with total geeks. If you like D&D or video games, I guarantee there are hundreds of people like you, who probably have a club at your school, who live that shit 24/7. Those are the type of people who you want to invite/get invited to parties by. Go find them
>>
Parties usually suck. A bunch of drunk sweaty losers trying to be as dope as possible to impress other faggots. Maximum fun occurs at around 6-7 people actually doing shit they like, not pretending to like shit to get laid.
>>
>>24933700
There aren't clubs like that in my school.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.