[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just lift bro, it will make getting girls easier bro >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: asdf333.jpg (39 KB, 447x461) Image search: [Google]
asdf333.jpg
39 KB, 447x461
>just lift bro, it will make getting girls easier bro
>get /fit/ bro
>lol bro you gotta lift, put some effort in dont just complain
OK I did what you said normies, now wheres the GF I was promised?
>>
>>24930268
>photoshop

blox
>>
>"I lifted where's my gf"

No you didn't.

If you lifted you would have gotten a gf.

You just want to try and dispute lifting, it's not going to happen.
>>
>>24930268
it not only strengthens your body you pleb but also your psychology because you actually experience that you're capable of changing yourself, gaining something.
>>
>>24930268
You are your girlfriend now.
>>
>>24930268
I'm not sure how to translate into autism-speek

You don't need to be fit. Just be yourself. You'll get rejected sometimes, but that's fine.

Literally just go up to a girl and say "hi". Don't worry about what happens after that, just roll from there.
>>
>>24930268
Those fucking childbearing hips
>>
>Lifting for women

Worst mistake you could ever make.
>>
>>24930268
>lifted for 6 months
>actually got gains quick
>my life didn't change, I just felt more tired and worn out
>get depressed and stop
lifting wont help if you socially retarded.
>muh confidence
just because your form gets better doesn't mean you can just like that start talking to girls. I mean it's better than nothing but I figured I was a lost case anyway
>>
>Falling for memes
Good job
>>
>>24930268
>>24930268
wrong. wrong. getting /fit/ isnt the answer. you have to have something girls value. charm ,sense of humor, fat stacks of cash, something. being hot isnt enough if you're a boring nobody.

i say this as a non-bot, i guess. i never got /fit/, and it didnt matter. i did things that disqualify me from being a bot. /fit/ is a meme.
>>
>>24930368
Glad I'm not the only one who experienced this. Lifted for a year, ate right, made super quick gains at first yet all I felt was tired and shitty all the time. I don't get it, I was getting the right amount of food, calculated everything down to a T, drank the right amount of water, slept properly yet I felt ill.

Of course it did fuck all to my mood too, and obviously it makes you feel even worse if you're sluggish as hell all the time. My moods dipped after working out.
>>
>>24930384
Physically it's all in the face and height. If you got a Chad face but you're skinny as hell, girls will still want to be with you.

I'll admit I have a good looking face, and I have marfanoid habitus, basically marfan syndrome without the heart and eye problems, even with my weird spindly ET limbs I have never not been able to get women.
>>
thems some birthin' hips
>>
>>24930313
It also forces you to do something actually fucking difficult for once in your lazy godforsaken life
>>
>>24930368
>>24930435
you probably lifted way too often
>>
>>24930331

the only time r9k is good anymore is friday and saturday nights because people like you are out dateraping each other
>>
>>24930435
you're literally describing overtraining. Let me guess, you started lifting on some retardes brosolit routine instead of sticking to true and tested programmes like SS or SL?
>>
File: utemy2yv.jpg (24 KB, 580x604) Image search: [Google]
utemy2yv.jpg
24 KB, 580x604
>>24930268
If that would be you, you would have a gf already.
>>
File: 1378525259741.jpg (213 KB, 709x1200) Image search: [Google]
1378525259741.jpg
213 KB, 709x1200
>>24930268
>get breast implants
>become sex demi god

on the other hand the roids probably shrunk his already small dick

I feel sorry for him
>>
>>24930868
this is close to my goal body to be honest family, maybe then stacey will notice me
>>
>people still falling for the lifting meme
lol
>>
>>24931111
>falling for the "lifting is a meme" meme

wasted quads to be ernest
>>
Is the pic a FtM?
>>
>>24931174
Hahaha Disregard that, I suck cocks
>>
>>24930331
It doesnt work that way when you have 0 social skill+autism.
I was outside yesterday watching couples, nope im to retarded for that shit.
>>
File: hD6cluS.jpg (40 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
hD6cluS.jpg
40 KB, 338x450
>>24931174
>thinking picking up heavy objects will get your life in order let alone get you a gf
If you're already attractive to women you won't need to lift anyway. Healthy genes are what they look for, not some overcompensating beta manlet.
>>
>>24930268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA

Yeah whoever told you that was lying. You have to learn social skills and not be fat/skinny. That's all.
>>
>>24931268
>thinks you can look like that without doing exercise
>>
>>24931544
Yeah but that's definitely not an attractive look bro. Just look muscular and fit, like an olympic swimmer or usain bolt, or something at least in that general direction. If you want to look good for women, definitely don't try to be one of those guys that pull trucks with a rope tied around their torso.
>>
>>24931268
you won't need to lift but you'll need to be pretty active. unfit people can't and won't be attractive, even if most fatass dudes still get sex and girlfriends. you're right that single guys are just fucking retards and it has nothing to do with their physical health/shape, but to even make a start toward fixing their lives it will take energy, and lifting is just one way to develop some of that.
>>
>>24930331
>Literally just go up to a girl and say "hi".

This will not work if:

You're not chad
You're autistic
You're ugly
You have that beta aura surrounding you

Also girls these days have earphones in or they're staring at their phone screens. They will also assume you're a rapist if you don't look 9/10
>>
>>24931268
that guy is literally a skinny faggot

girls like skinny faggots bro

some also like fat guys and tiny dicks

we're all gonna make it
>>
>>24930331
Nice false flag but you won't fool me robot.
>>
File: 1448614049121.jpg (19 KB, 447x461) Image search: [Google]
1448614049121.jpg
19 KB, 447x461
>>24930868
>posting the altered version

please don't sully this beautiful specimen
>>
>>24930868
lol. Get rekt OP
>>
>started lifting weights
>got pretty big
>get gawked at by girls for a while until they go back to their boyfriends and husbands
>its embarrassing when people comment on my body
>probably won't stop because its the only thing that staves the depression off somewhat
>>
>>24930331
>You don't need to be fit. Just be yourself.

>just say "Hi"
>>
>>24930268
Is that shopped? If not, that's one of the ugliest physiques I've ever seen
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.