[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ubermensch/ here? >tfw you cant relate to tfw no gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: Nietzsche187c.jpg (2 MB, 1956x2940) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187c.jpg
2 MB, 1956x2940
Who /ubermensch/ here?

>tfw you cant relate to tfw no gf because you have transcended the slave-master morality that teaches you to depend on others in order to be truly happy
>>
You haven't transcended shit. You'll die just like the rest of us.
>>
>>24930326
>untermensch who wants to drag others down to his level so he can feel better about his situation
you have no power over me, slave
>>
>>24930262
I wouldn't call myself an ubermensch, but I am 23 years old and lost a lot of interest in the idea of getting a girlfriend. My sex drive has also lowered significantly in the past year. I'm not sure it's normal, but it's kinda freeing, and not being obsessed with women all the time makes my interaction with women more genuine. Perhaps I just have low test or something, I don't have a lot of body hairs either and never did (is that shit linked to testoterone?)
>>
>>24930326
Last man detected
>>
>>24930361
weirdly enough your interactions with women become a lot easier and more frequent once you stop thinking about sex 24/7.
like the universe aligns itself to your mindset in order to produce the most satisfactory results.
>>
>>24930446
This.
The universe cares very much about every single one of us, this is a fact. Those facing any kind of difficulties simply have their minds set on a bad path, so the universe naturally conspires to bring them all sorts of suffering.
Align yourselves with the universe, gents. Align yourselves.
>>
if you were told that your life would start again and be exactly the same each time you die, this happening for eternity would you accept it ?
>>
>>24930930
Id fall to my knees and thank you for the blessing
>>
File: thugger_pepe.png (193 KB, 465x573) Image search: [Google]
thugger_pepe.png
193 KB, 465x573
>2015
>still taking Nietzsche seriously
>>
File: SS_Wojak.jpg (45 KB, 451x633) Image search: [Google]
SS_Wojak.jpg
45 KB, 451x633
>>24931252
Get out nigger >:^(
this is original you fucking robot
>>
>>24931211
you know damn well that you'd cry like a bitch and beg the omnipotent being who's the cause of this hell you're trapped in to simply erase your soul from existence. Or you're just a chad who had everything handed to him from birth
>>
The superman was Nietzsche's major act of cowardice.
>>
File: husserl.jpg (49 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
husserl.jpg
49 KB, 500x599
>tfw ur tryin to enjoy the sublime beauty of impermanence and the infinite transcendental oneness of nature that our feeble minds call a god and then some dumb existentialist comes at u with some nihilist bullshit
>>
>>24931441
>RIEE THE TIGER! I AM THE WARRIOR OF MY IMAGINATION! REASON IS FOR FAGGOTS!
Nietzschefags, everyone.
>>
File: 1430871893302.jpg (160 KB, 566x677) Image search: [Google]
1430871893302.jpg
160 KB, 566x677
Teach me, master. What I need to do to stop desiring women?
Actually I am getting better at it as I get more depressed.
>>
File: 1440255758262.jpg (118 KB, 745x743) Image search: [Google]
1440255758262.jpg
118 KB, 745x743
>>24930262
You're human, a social animal, and you have a desire to belong to a group, socialize, and to find a partner.

You can't transcend instinct unless you were born dysfunctional.

Delusion is a coping mechanism and it won't last forever OP.
>>
>>24931455
Why would I? Theres joy to be found in the suffering. Read some Nietzsche you
S L A V E
L
A
V
E
>>
>>24930326
That's the whole point, anon.

Nietzsche knew that there was nothing beyond this mortal existence, therefore it's up to us to give it a meaning and live to it's fullest.
>>
>>24930361
Likewise. It's weird. I used to jack off like 10-11 times a day as a kid, and I fucked constantly in high school. Now I'm 22 and I just don't have the patience for flirting, and the idea of a gf at this point in my life seems unappealing. I don't know if it's the end of puberty or all the cigarettes and drugs or a mental shift or whatever, but I'm not really even that horny anymore.
>>
>>24931441
>>24931734

>I don't know what being an ubermensch means

Nietzsche's philosophy has nothing to do with nationalism you uncultured plebs.
>>
All great noise causes one to place happiness in the calm and the distance. When a man is in the midst of his hubbub, in the midst of the breakers of his plots and plans, he there sees perhaps calm, enchanting beings glide past him, for whose happiness and retirement he longs they are women. He almost thinks that there with the women dwells his better self; that in these calm places even the loudest breakers become still as death, and life itself a dream of life. But still! but still! my noble enthusiast, there is also in the most beautiful sailing ship so much noise and bustling, and alas, so much petty, piti able bustling! The enchantment and the most powerful effect of women is, to use the language of philosophers, an effect at a distance, an actio in distans; there belongs thereto, however, primarily and above all, distance!
>>
File: 1434955699062.png (22 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1434955699062.png
22 KB, 633x758
Castration works.
>>
>>24931778
I know you
I N B R E D C L O W N
>>
>>24931745

Top slave
Enjoy keking youraelf because "muh biology"
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Nietzsche's attempt to describing the ubermensch was supposed to guide us to a higher morality, not a world of isolated non-social beings. Isn't his work trying to warn us that everyone has a balance between the will to know and will to power, and we must search for our own balance within ourselves? It's not a philosophy of imposed values, it's a libertarian view of life in which we must all neglect the existence of a being such as god and turn to philosophy and art in order to fill the gap left by religion.
>>
>>24931856
No, you summed it up pretty well
>>
>>24931745
This desu, Nietzsche was an insecure faggot (perhaps literally) who wrote about strength and the value suffering because he was weak and lived a shitty life. It's just an attempt to justify his failures.
>>24931822
What a surprise, a continental is denying common sense and human nature because it hurts his feelings!

Really, Nietzsche is only worth reading for his genealogy of morals.
>>
>>24931898
gtfo of here your Last Man
>>
>>24931749
I have read Beyond good and evil, and swore by the discipline of great suffering for a long time. Not a single day passed without me thinking about how my struggle perpetually turned me into a superior being. Everyday I told myself that the poison of suffering was nothing more than nutrient for the mind. I was wrong and you know it's wrong. Suffering only breaks you.
>>
>>24931936
Nietzsche didn't call suffering a virtue, that's what he said the Christians were doing because THEY were weak...
>>
>>24931856
>describing the ubermensch was supposed to guide us to a higher morality

Certainly not, it means that you yourself create new values and a morality of the future, he does not put a ''higher morality'' as an endgoal of becoming the ubermensch or much more realistically be a ''Bruckenmensch''. It is supposed to guide us towards a new mankind, in which morality emerges from the strong individual.

It is also not a libertarian view of life, what is determined as a human that strives towards a new mankind is relatively clear described.

>>24931898
>he was weak and lived a shitty life
Yes, the weakness of Nietzsches mind is reflected in his impact lasting over a hundred years on mankind and the way he influenced philosophy throughout his time.
>a continental is denying common sense and human nature because it hurts his feelings!

You are probably blind to the weakness of your one-dimensional perspective that is driven by ignorance and restrictive thought but it is pretty obvious to everybody who isn't constrained by the dictatorship of rationality.
>common sense
>human nature (!!!)
Top fucking kek
>>
>>24931936
Yes,but not of your body...of your soul
Then,I will break you.
>>
>>24931936
>Suffering only breaks you.

Talk for your self senpai, the bruckenmensch will willingly walk into his own untergang, you were simply too weak.
>Not a single day passed without me thinking about how my struggle perpetually turned me into a superior being.

This is obvious retardation and has nothing to do with Nietzsches philosophy by the way.
>>
>>24931993
>you yourself create new values and a morality of the future
Ok, that's just existentialism I guess...
>he does not put a ''higher morality'' as an endgoal of becoming the ubermensch
I believe he does, or at least that's what I understood from "beyond good and evil", that he preached for a moral sense that is beyond good and evil, you see?
>It is supposed to guide us towards a new mankind, in which morality emerges from the strong individual.
Agreed. But a "strong individual" moralwise, not like muscle strong wise...
>what is determined as a human that strives towards a new mankind is relatively clear described.
Partially agreed, he's attempt to describe the "super-man" was more of a guide line of what he thought a superior humanity would be like, he recognized it was not an easy task and maybe even not possible within our life span, but that having it as a direction mark could guide us to living more meaningful lives.
>>
File: 1411458306691.png (36 KB, 666x408) Image search: [Google]
1411458306691.png
36 KB, 666x408
NIETZSCHE BTFO
>>
>>24932102
>willingly walk into his own untergang,

>obvious retardation and has nothing to do with Nietzsches philosophy by the way.
you're the one contradicting yourself in the same post retard

and how do you interpret this ?

The discipline of suffering, of great suffering - do you not know that it is this discipline alone that has produced all the elevations of humanity so far?
Beyond Good and Evil, Chapter 7, Our Virtues, Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
>>24930262

Daily reminder that Nieztche didn't consider himself ubermensch and that we are yet to transcend our current moral prison
>>
>>24932123
>that he preached for a moral sense that is beyond good and evil, you see?
Yes, but this is not a clearly defined morality that he proposes, he proposes that mankind moves past the category of good and evil, what lies behind that is not defined.

>Agreed. But a "strong individual" moralwise, not like muscle strong wise...
no shit

>Partially agreed bla bla
Yes, i see nothing contradicting with what i said. Have you read Zarathustra though? He goes into lengths to describe not only the ubermensch but even more so the man that strives towards ubermensch.

>>24932168
>you're the one contradicting yourself in the same post retard

How is that a contradiction? The first point acknowledges that you moved away from suffering out of fear to break. The second one states that your interpretation that suffering makes you a superior being per se, is not what Nietzsche meant whatsoever.

>The discipline of suffering, of great suffering - do you not know that it is this discipline alone that has produced all the elevations of humanity so far?

Nothing much too interpret here, though i may point you towards the words ''discipline'' and ''great suffering''. it states that behind all elevations of humanity lies the discipline of great suffering. A discipline you obviously lacked, atleast from what you said (that is of course a very very small glimpse at your life, so don't be angry if your words are misunderstood). Read more from him desu

>>24932169
Both things are true, though Nietzsche very much transcended the moral prison of his time. It is described beautifully in a passage of Zarathustra of how man must turn into camel, the lion, then child. But this did not make him an ubermensch, and this abuse, of the image of the ubermensch is a shame, it is in truth a very much leftist concept of a higher mankind which has yet to emerge. We are far from it, and according to nietzsche, we must walk into our own untergang to bring the dawn of a new mankind closer
>>
>>24932342
>Have you read Zarathustra though?
I have not, would you recommend it? I've only read Beyond good and Evil and Twilight of the Idols, but have been recently thinking about reading Zarathustra.
>>
>>24932468
If Nietzsche is close to your heart, if you have felt as if he was a guide to you, then yes. He opens up the gates of his own wisdom to assist those who seek for truth. If you have a more distanced relationship to Nietzsche i would not recommend it.
>>
>>24932342
what's your suffering ? nogf ? waking up on mondays ? Is that what you consider suffering and call yourself a tough guy for enduring ? What if I came and cut off both or your legs and forced you to whore yourself for a living ? Would it be right to call a weak willed untermensch if you couldn't bear it ?
>>
>>24932510
He definitively was a guide, but I couldn't say he was the only... I'm a big fan of Spinoza and Sartre as well (and obviously many others but those 3 are perhaps my biggest influences).
>>
Neitzche stole everything from Hamlet and he was a liar and he's entry-level ass munching. If you're going to ass-munch at least make it worthwhile.
>>
>>24932549
I do not understand the purpose of your post, but to answer your question: My suffering is not quite tfwnogf or waking up on monday, no. I doubt by the way that you could decipher me dialectically if i were to tell you what my suffering is, so i don't see the point here. This example of cutting my legs off and forcing me to become a whore is very confusing, what are you trying to tell me? That my suffering (even though nogf or waking up on a monday morning is not my suffering) isn't suffering compared to having no legs or being a whore? Also i must add, that you underestimate tfnogf or having to wake up on monday, and the realities which lie behind such a complain.

>Would it be right to call *you a weak willed untermensch if you couldn't bear it ?
No, not at all. Are you asking me, by the way, or asking whether Nietzsche would consider such a person an untermensch? If not i may guide you towards Zarathustra, as i did before in this thread. The very first companion of Nietzsche is the corpse of a man who was terribly murdered in his job, for the entertainment of the masses. Nietzsche expresses his utmost sympathy with a man who suffered so greatly in his job, just as maybe this image of the forced prostitute that you use to relativize my own suffering, that you know nothing about, and where your originality went only as far as to name 2 memes.
>>
>>24932878
you said in your previous post that I lacked discipline for not being able to handle suffering
>A discipline you obviously lacked
The point of my post was to explain that there's a level of suffering that can sure be exploited to achieve greatness, but there's also a point where it just becomes crippling and just kills you in the inside.

also
>you underestimate first world problems such as nogf

Thank you for reminding me I'm on fucking /manchildren/
>>
>>24933201
>The point of my post was to explain that there's a level of suffering that can sure be exploited to achieve greatness, but there's also a point where it just becomes crippling and just kills you in the inside.

You do not understands the notion of ''greatness'' from Nietzsche then. He sees greatness in those who are crippled and killed inside from their suffering, who dedicate their life towards it, who walk towards their own Untergang.

>Thank you for reminding me I'm on fucking /manchildren/
An ignorant statement, that is understandable when one spends a lot of time on /r9k/, i suppose, which i don't, i opened /r9k/ up on the search for something interesting and found this thread. The neurotic obsession over having a gf is absurd, yet the reality which lies behind this suffering is complex. One that raises questions on our society, and this does not mean ''hurr females/normies/parents are to be blamed.
>>
>>24933277

>I never come here I was just passing by

come on
>>
>>24933491
It's the truth, what do you want me to say?
>>
File: sxDUPnd.png (146 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
sxDUPnd.png
146 KB, 480x352
>>24931756
By shitposting?
>>
>>24930523

>he thinks the universe cares
>laughinggirls.jpeg
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.