[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be robot need for 21 years >Finally meet girl >She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1449829031270.png (26 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1449829031270.png
26 KB, 251x251
>Be robot need for 21 years

>Finally meet girl

>She really likes me and wants to enter a serious relationship

>I don't feel anything

Senpai this is fucked, all these years i was hoping a girl would make me happy and now that i have it i don't care.

She keeps texting me saying i don't love her and i guess she is right what do.
>>
Stop being a kuck and disregard bitches. They're nothing but trouble.
>>
>"look everyone, I have a girl that likes me"

NICE BRAGGING BUT NOBODY CARES :^)
>>
>>24930259
No senpai, i'm seriously wondering if i should break it off but i'm worried if i do i will regret it.
>>
Happiness comes from self improvement and accomplishment.
>>
>>24930222
I had the same thing happen to me years ago
>some girl in my junior college gets into me
>we meet up, I think she only wants me to pass the class
>semester ends and she's still hanging out with me
>one thing leads to another and it turns into something
>she starts to try to hold my hand in public, rests on my shoulders during movies, tries to kiss me in public
>brush all that shit away telling her I'm not comfortable with it
>pressures me to get serious finally, move in, etc...
>change my number, take a semester off, and thank God I never told her where I live

I thought women would be salvation, but maybe she wasn't the one? Maybe women shouldn't be used as a crutch? I don't know...If I died alone and living how I currently do, I'd die without a care in the world.
>>
>>24930393
This is so strange senpai
>>
maybe if you shoot yourself in the head you will feel it
>>
>>24930222
Don't know man, I felt the same for a couple of years. Until I found a girl i enjoyed spending time with, and broke me. Don't force yourself too much, women are trouble, try to enjoy the ride.
>>
>>24930222
There is the love questionary or something like that, 20 or so q&a and you both fall for each other
>>
I feel you, OP. I've had two women interested me during my life.

Lost my virginity at 21 to a girl I had known for a couple of years, we both moved out of our parents places and decided to live together. Sex happened on the first night together. The glamour only lasted for a short while, we moved apart after 6 months. We're still friends and see eachother but not 1 on 1, we share friends so it happens.

Also hung out with a 37 year old milf with 2 daughters for a year. She was a great person, sex was really good, even the kids liked me. She propably wanted me to get serious with her, but I just couldn't. She always begged me for signs of affection, told me I didn't love her enough. Its always been hard for me to express my feelings with words, so I decided to dump her. She was devatated and I had to convince her about 3 times that I want to be alone.

I've felt regret for not trying hard enough. If another person ever loves me again, I am afraid that I can't love them back either, even if they were "perfect". I want tomgive love but something inside me is stopping it from coming trough.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.