[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Health Thread:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x462
Post your symptoms and help others shed light on theirs. Also, it'd be interesting to see how common certain ones are among us.

Mine:
>on and off finger, toe, arm, and leg joint pain
>pleasurable tingly/prickly feeling that flows over my body and head in waves
>simple partial seizures/auras, no full blown seizures yet
>extremely sensitive to light and sound
>very very high pain threshold
>sensitive and allergic to many things
>hard to digest dairy and gluten
>no empathy or sympathy, but I don't have autism
>my emotions don't seem to be connected to me the same way they are for most other people
>sleep very little, because sleep never makes me feel rested
>>
>born with one bollock
>>
>on and off finger, toe, arm, and leg joint pain
>very very high pain threshold
>>
knee pain. my knees are in a constant state of tensed up agony. i'm not fat, completely regular weight. must be from years of sitting on my ass...
>>
>Red irritation in stomach
>Curved spine
>>
I'm 18 and the bottom of my back sometimes hurts quite a bit, I think it's from sucking myself off when I was 12.

Also I can't stay standing up if I'm ever so slightly bending (let's say doing washing up in the kitchen sink) because it starts to hurt. I sit down to do it.

help
>>
Constant fatigue. Headaches all through the day. Pain in left lower stomach. Been like this for 3 weeks. Pain killers and weed helps
>>
>>24930396
i guarantee that you're getting headaches because you're straining your eyes

get your eyes checked
>>
>>24930054
I have that thing where the middle of my chest looks kind of like it's been dented or something. It's not a problem physically and aesthetically it's almost irrelevant because I'm hairy.

A dent in the middle of the chest is a thing that just happens sometimes right? I've never asked a doctor but I've just figured it's not that uncommon.
>>
File: 1449877103509.jpg (21 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1449877103509.jpg
21 KB, 429x410
>can't open my hand when i wake up and it sends me into an involuntary panic attack
>sometimes during the day i'll close my hand and it won't open, again causing an involuntary panic attack
>strange stinging/burning sensation several times per day in the same spot in my back
>strange sensations all over my body several times per minute, feels like bugs are crawling all over me, mainly in my shoulders
>strange tickling sensation in my scalp/hair that feels like bugs crawling
>when i lay still i get a very intense pressure in my head like a train being rammed down my skull, sometimes doesn't go away all day and makes it impossible to feel emotion
>when i lay still i can feel my arms moving back and forth and my body swaying, although it isn't happening
>in the last few years a large brown circle has grown on my neck with a black dot in the middle, started off as a discolored patch of skin and now the skin all around it is discolored as well
>tiny white ball i can roll around inside the skin of my scrotum
>in the last month an extra tooth has started growing out of my upper gums
>the sides of my nose/the outside of my ears/my scalp/my mustache area/the chin area of my beard/my eyebrows/my cheeks all grow thick itchy scales and bleed
>pee 2 separate streams of urine each to the right and left
>get a ringing in my right ear several times per day that lasts for about a minute in which i lose all hearing in that ear until it slowly returns
>wake up deaf several times per month
>cannot concentrate on reading/cannot put things together in a coherent fashion within my mind, have to keep reading sentences several times over before i can attempt to understand them
>wake up in the middle of the night without breath, choke, cough and struggle to find air for over a minute
>throat closes itself if my head isn't completely straight making falling asleep very uncomfortable
>the top of my feet go blood red and itch like fucking hell when i take a shower
>>
>>24930481
It's pretty uncommon, I've only met two other people who have had it. And I does affect you physically, some more than others
>>
why is your pic of kurt cobain and rivers cuomo, I'm fucking confused
>>
>>24930798
>involuntary panic attack

redundant
>>
>>24930430
I already wear glasses. But mostly only while driving
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.