[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear robots, I am either fat, or ugly, but not both. Which is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: fat-and-ugly.jpg (16 KB, 415x335) Image search: [Google]
fat-and-ugly.jpg
16 KB, 415x335
Dear robots,

I am either fat, or ugly, but not both. Which is the worse thing for a girl to be? I want you get your opinion before you know which one I actually am. Thanks!
>>
>>24929938
What's the worst thing for a female to be?
>Female
>>
>>24929938
Depends how ugly you are, but probably ugly. Most people here wouldn't care if you were a bit overweight unless they were full-blown autistic
>>
>>24929956
So, honestly you would rather sleep with a guy than a girl?
>>
>>24929938
Fat. Ugly is subjective, but fat is always fat.
>>
>>24929976
>Asexual
I find women attractive, but they're personality makes it a waste of my time to ever want to date one. As no girls really want "a guy who isn't obsessed with sex"
>>
>>24929938
Much worse to be ugly (I assume you mean fucked up face) because there's nothing you can do to fix it (well, for a men. since you're a girl you always have makeup). Fat can be fixed just by getting off your ass and not eating so much.
>>
It's worse to be ugly because like the picture says, if you stop being a retard and look up how to properly eat, then you'll be able to look good.
Unless you're 300+ lbs.
Then you're just completely screwed and your body will most likely look like a train wreck and both the ugly and the previously fat one will require surgery.
>>
Worse to be ugly. Don't let the skeletal fags lie to you about being fat is worse. Tons of hot girls like fat guys.
>>
>>24930036
kek

fucking retarded in all ways arent you
>>
Ok, these are good answers. Thank you guys.
>>
>>24930014
same boat here TBHSMHFAM
>>
>>24930036
>Tons of hot girls like fat guys.
pfffffffttttttt
>>
fatness can be fixed

ugliness can only be mitigated
>>
>>24929938
>which is worse

If you're an American, being ugly is worse. Literally the average woman in America is fat. By fat I mean overweight, which is acceptable for some reason.
>>
>>24930207
this tbqh

fat is the norm here in 'murica
>>
>>24929938
>have a girl tell me in high school I'd be pretty cute if I wasn't so fat
>working out in the gym and some guy I always see there says: you'd be pretty ripped anon if you were skinny, keep going!

If I ever get skinny, I'll weigh in again on this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.