[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Society is pathological, every day families, governments, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1426698010163.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1426698010163.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
Society is pathological, every day families, governments, the media, schools, churches and whatever other collectives exist try to pry their claws into the hearts and minds of individual men to tell them what is right, what is wrong, how they should feel, what they should like, what they should want and who they should be.

The majority of men fall prey to this all encompassing collective we know as society. They are raised from childhood in this environment, never having to think for themselves. Every glimpse they take of the world outside causes them to recoil in dread, a fear that everything they have been told is invalid. Their sense of self is not as a true human being, but a lowly pastiche of the values of the collectives they belong to. The normie is a bootlicker by nature, seeking a teacher to GIVE to him enlightenment, hoping following society's rules will GIVE to him happiness.

Then comes in the Eudaimon, the man who has broken the chains placed around him by the collective, deconstructed his pseudo-self and rebuilt himself. A process which requires the man to delve into the void of loneliness. The Eudaimon man who lives with purely intrinsic motivation, the man who has achieved perfect harmony between the ego and his true will and in doing so has aligned his being with the greater cosmos in a way that allows others to also find their place, achieving cosmic harmony for all. Who does the Eudaimon sound like? Of course, the NEET.

The normie of course looks at the NEET with hatred, dread, mockery from his fear. The NEET stands against everything the normie is taught yet the NEET is spiritually superior to the normie, achieving everything without breaking himself to society as the normie has. The existence of the NEET.

Eudaimonia can also include non-wageslave self employment. But wageslaves, normies and all other breeds of kekold live in abject darkness, they are stuck inside Plato's cave and will never escape.
>>
If someone grew up in a cubicle as Plato once suggested
They would only know the cubicle and not the world outside it
And they wouldn't view the cubicle as something geometric
We only know it's a cubicle because we live outside

Now the one inside the cubicle can't comprehend its measurements
Because measurements are models made up for and by observers
Relative to their position on the outside of the cubicle
They understand objectively so they can study further
>>
humans are social creatures. is there any place where humans live where societies have NOT formed?
>>
>>24931001
Society as we know it is the product of the old aeons, the aeon of Isis and the Aeon of Osiris.

In the aeon of Isis, femininity ruled. Men lived as beasts in venal societies that worshiped nature and the spirits around them. This aeon ended around 200-300 BC.

The aeon of Osiris was about masculinity, death, submission and subservience to other men. It gave us the great global faiths of Abraham. Men built great cities, powerful states and the institutions which bind us today.

The aeon of Horus began around 1900. This is the aeon of upheaval, where the forces of masculinity and femininity battle for supremacy and will eventually achieve balance. Our conception of society, rooted in the mores of Osiris, in the collective, in submission, defeat and death, will be shattered. A new society will emerge from the ashes, a society where each man and each woman is a star onto themselves, where life and liberty are not just words written down but living words that all feel more than speak. Where 'do what thou wilt' takes its rightful place as the law of the age.

To achieve Eudaimonia in our aeon is not to disconnect yourself from the other, it is to disconnect your motivation from the other, to disconnect your being from the collective, to engage with others as individuals rather than groups.
>>
>>24929645
You are in fact a hypocrite,you claim to be superior and enlightened by rejecting society,yet you live off it ,your parents are active members of society,the government who gives you free money takes it from the people who work To sustain everything.You want to be free? Find a way that doesn't involve leeching from another human being,until then,you are a parasite and you should keep your mouth shut,you are only embarassing yourself.
>>
>>24931742
Do not imply things which you do not know to be true m8. Some NEETs are imperfect and require outside sustenance, but I'm financially independent and will be for life. Not one day worked in the wageslave system, I own a parcel of land about 60 miles outside of Seattle where I grow berries and raise goats. I make cheese and berry wines to share with my fellow man or enjoy at my own leisure. My only use for money is to pay a few bills (namely internet and gasoline, my home is a net generator of power and I use my own well water) and pay my property taxes.

Employment, let's examine this aspect of life from which NEETs abstain. Root is Employ. Employ means USE. Employment is the state of being USED. To be employed, to be a wageslave is to be a tool.

To be self employed is by definition a state of Eudaimonia. It is intrinsic motivation. A true NEET is self employed, whatever the profession. Socrates depended largely on 'handouts' from followers throughout his life as well. These are no different than wages 'earned' from self-employed labor. Whether you exist in eudaimonia as an independent farmer or a philosopher who lives in an old wine barrel is irrelevant, one state of existence is not inherently superior to another because each of us walks his own path.

There are some NEETs who are only NEETs out of failure to adapt, but those who have chosen to walk this path are walking towards enlightenment, finding self-employment, eudaimonia, autokratoria.
>>
>>24932033
Oh,I see,you are right in what you are saying,but I only replied because you are mistaken in one thing. You are not a NEET,you are self employed. Neets don't work nor study,so you are defending something worse than wageslavery,which is parasitism. You have found the only true way,the middle way,self employment.
>>
>>24932033
But you benefit from society whether you like it or not. Been raided by bandits lately? Any foreign armies marched through your land? What about ye olde diseases, had any of those recently? Whether you engage with society or not doesn't mean you don't benefit from the institutions that service it.
>>
>>24932131
>You are not a NEET,you are self employed.
Exactly, this guy is just living off the grid. This isn't NEETdom.
>>
>>24932188
>>24932131

One may be a NEET as people of this board understand it while also being 'dependent'. Do not confuse independence of INTRINSIC motivation with financial or social independence. An OWNED man does things because his boss, mother, wife, priest, or governor tells him to do so. The eudaimon does things because HE tells HIMSELF to do so. Again, the NEET who lives in his mother's basement is no better or worse than I am. My life is not superior to his simply because I am financially independent in theory (which is also a farce, as obviously I am dependent on market and societal conditions as >>24932166 correctly identifies). In practice none of us are truly independent in that respect, none of us is a parasite.

>>24932166
All violence is spawned from self-sadism, self hatred which is a natural reaction to these same institutions which you glorify warping the natural state of existence which man is intended for. External violence is always accompanied by even more horrific internal violence a man commits against his self.

His pseudo-self tries to cow the imperial self by uniting with the ego, the imperial self tries to psychologically cleanse the ego by rebelling against the pseudo-self. The natural result is insanity. Aleister Crowley wrote extensively on the insanity caused by normalcy. We live in a society structured on the principles of Osiris, with one set of rules for all men to submit to. The reality is that man MUST set his own rules, it is imperative that man lives by his own rules. Anything less generates the violence you so abhor.
>>
>>24929645
Society is something that evolves alongside the human race. It forms a symbiotic relationship with the human race. It protects it and makes it flourish, and the best societies win out.

You're being completely selfish and prioritizing yourself and your own happiness over the human race/society. You don't even reproduce, so in the end all you are is a worthless footnote in history somewhere, whose existence never amounted to anything.
>>
>>24929645
It's called socialization, not pathology. Idiot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.