[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women prefer money more then men >women prefer looks more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449314336462.jpg (45 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
1449314336462.jpg
45 KB, 530x800
>women prefer money more then men
>women prefer looks more then men
>women prefer pointless accessories(fashion) more then men
>women think men who can't fight and kill are pussies just like men
>women prefer narcissistic partners more then men

Tell me why are women treated like angels in a scary man world when they are everything we hate about modern society and encourage men to act like animals?
>>
>>24929442
That pic turns me on. And she's right.
>>
>>24929442
welcome to zionist culture.
>>
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/the-look-that-men-find-most-attractive

>women prefer makeup more then men

>but men only care about looks hur dur hur
>>
>inb4 uglies justifying their loneliness
>>
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/study-says-women-tip-pretty-female-servers-more

Women are more likely to pay people better based on looks

>but muh wage gap hur dur hur
>>
>tfw women will become the dominant sex this century
It's going to happen. Millennial males are surrendering. Maybe this means someday we can all be house husbands at least.
>>
>>24929502
>he thinks beta males have a future
>not understanding the reality of the situation
>>
>>24929481
Is it possible to explain to anyone that the wage gap is bullshit without them going insane on you? I get the feeling I would need to have all the proper sources assembled to convince anyone, and a lot of people would ignore it anyway.
>>
>>24929442
>women prefer money more then men
Not right. They prefer the golden cock.
>women prefer looks more then men
Not right. They still prefer the golden cock.
>women prefer pointless accessories(fashion) more then men
Dunno 'bout that.
>women think men who can't fight and kill are pussies just like men
Totally wrong the killing part.
>women prefer narcissistic partners more then men
They're more interesting.

You are wrong. You should check your priorities.
>>
>>24929442
>then
c'mon anon, jesus fuck
>>
File: Trump.jpg (34 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
34 KB, 720x405
>>24929442
Because evolution you dumb shit.

Men must reproduce, so men need women. We treat them however they want to be treated so that they let us fuck them. That's it. Turn the autism down a notch, you're reading into this too much.
>>
>>24929442
>>women prefer narcissistic partners more then men
I'm a narcissist and women get tired of me very quickly
>>
>>24930558
>Men must reproduce
Men would LIKE to reproduce. There's no must about it.
>>
>>24929462
>It took women this long to figure this out even though it's been told to their faces many times.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.