[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad shits in the shower >THATS OUR BOY CHAD, WERE SO PROUD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: received_10208404244685766.jpg (27 KB, 319x372) Image search: [Google]
received_10208404244685766.jpg
27 KB, 319x372
Chad shits in the shower
>THATS OUR BOY CHAD, WERE SO PROUD OF HIM. WE LOOOOVE YOU CHAD! :)

I shit in the shower
>EEEWWW KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FREAK. WHY CANT YOU USE THE TOILET LIKE A NORMAL FUCKING PERSON?
>>
>shit in the shower
Are you a fucking inbred? The toilet is 2 feet away, you can't just wait til you're done?
You instead choose to blast your filthy waste all over the shower other people use because you're such a disgusting loser you can't make it to the toilet?
Jesus.
>>
>>24929165
this

what the fuck is wrong with you losers jesus

you tell us to go back to reddit but you shit in the fucking shower

inb4 REEEEEE
inb4 its my right as a robot to shit in the shower
>>
File: received_10208404245445785.jpg (72 KB, 603x765) Image search: [Google]
received_10208404245445785.jpg
72 KB, 603x765
>>24929165
>Using the toilet meme
Real fucking hilarious, roastie. We both know you'd shut your whore mouth if it was CHAD instead of a robot.

I at least have the courtesy to stomp it down the drain with my foot.
>>
Just stomp it down the drain, bro. It all goes to the same place anyway.
>>
>not shitting in your tomato patch
Are you fucking retarded? Why clog your fucking drain with literal shit and all that fucking hair when you can shit into a clay pot and grow FOOD?
Its like you guys want to be stuck paying for draino, plumbers and toilet paper your whole life. Step it up
>>
>>24929228
>Growing tomatoes
Fucking why? Why did you pick the worst crop?
>>
>>24929191
have fun with the plumbers bill ;)

eat some ex lax boiii
>>
>>24929344
Its delectable and easy. Dont judge me you showershitter
>>
>>24929371
Ha ha fuck (you) tomatoes are good for LITERALLY nothing. At least with corn stalks you can whip up some popcorn
>>
>>24929446
>literally
I dont think you understand the necessity of tomatos in every day life, nutrition and tasty recipes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.