[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you guys ever been blackmailed? I'm experiencing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
Have any of you guys ever been blackmailed?

I'm experiencing it now for the first time. I won't get into specifics but I shared my political opinions anonymously and someone was able to piece together the info, and reveal it to people close to me.

At this point I don't know the extent of the damage that was done. Or will be done.

Anyone want to chime in?
>>
desu senpai I only want to hear the specifics of your story
>>
>>24928951
What are the political opinions?
>>
>>24928951
Who cares?
I have an SS flag in my room and nazi cap i wear on a regular basis
>>
>>24929117
Post cap plez
>>
>>24929085

That's what got me into this mess. I revealed to much info, and someone backtraced it. Combined with profiling and deductive reasoning based on what I said- they were able to publicly threaten and deride me.

Anyway, this is less about the event and more about the feeling. It's a feeling of being trapped, trying desperately to think your way out of situation that you're totally nailed in.

Let's face it, people say offensive things when they think they're in good company. Everyone does no?

But if that language gets out, you can be expelled from you school, and we all know how "tolerant" school are these days...
>>
>>24929147
You're right, but we all need to be more careful.

I went on a /pol/ tier rant at a local pub a couple of weeks ago. When I sobered up the next morning, wew, lad, lemme tell you I freaked out.

Worried some sjw might of recorded me and put me on Facebook or something.

Never drinking away from home again desu.
>>
>>24928951
How is it blackmail if they already revealed the info?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
Now is the time to reveal your true power level.
>>
So just to be clear, you went all HEIL /pol/ tier reactionary on them, right? Just curious what the political opinions were.
>>
>>24929147
Been there, learned my lesson.
Stopped having both virtual and physical social contacts, works like a charm.
>>
>>24928951
Just say its not you or that the post/email/messages are fake.

And yes, we live in a world where people now get easily offended. And in turn those offended people I will do anything to destroy your life socially and professionally.

So keep your political opinions anonymous or better yet don't have a political opinion at all because if you think about it, having a political opinion is a waste of time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.