[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVERYTHING FUCKING SUCKS GIRLS ARE TERRIFIED OF ME ALL MY FRIENDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1434265859110.jpg (55 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1434265859110.jpg
55 KB, 500x369
EVERYTHING FUCKING SUCKS GIRLS ARE TERRIFIED OF ME ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE GF I AM ON ANTIDEPRESSANTS JUST TO GET THROUGH SCHOOL BECAUSE I AM SUCH A REJECT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
at least u have friends u nob
>>
>SCHOOL

fuck off you underaged little shit
>>
>>24929120
yeah and they probably don't like me.
>>
>>24929141
>school
>HE MUST BE UNDERAGE MODS MODS!!111!
>thats you
>>
>>24929150
if your in school or a fucking neet you have no right to come to this board or complain about having a hard life you tosspot

how about you actually start living and see how hard it is and then come back here
>>
>>24929144
well i dont know whats worse having friends that may or may not be real friends who hate you or just having nobody to talk to and being alone and fucked, take ur pick i guess theyre both shit
>>
>>24929214
i think the latter is shit, nothing worse then realizing that no one wants you.
>>
>>24929168
>hurr durr people's hardships don't even exist unless they're the particular kind of hardships I've experienced
>hurr durr people aren't even alive unless they have reached a specific point within the specific kind of life I live myself
>>
DO IT ALONE
LAUGH IN THEIR FACES FOR BEING TETHERED TO A ROASTIE
If you cant do it alone then you might as well just die because eventually theyll be long gone my fellow stranger and youll only have yourself to reflect on
Reject those who reject you and watch and laugh because its practically all you can do
Become the nobody
>>
File: 1419140693776.png (42 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1419140693776.png
42 KB, 446x373
>>24928911
>ME ALL MY FRIENDS
>FRIENDS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.