[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>class is doing secret Santa >guy puts down Doritos >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>class is doing secret Santa
>guy puts down Doritos
>mfw have to buy 9 packs of family sized Doritos
>I don't live in the US so I'll get funny stares
Holy shit my anxiety pray for me robots
>>
Just explain the story to the cashier when you pay.
>>
>>24928709
On the matter of secret santa
I'm doing one and I have to buy a gift for a girl for under $7
What do I get?
>>
>>24928837
lip balm
>>
>>24928709
Just say it's for a prank. The cashier probably won't talk to you anyway, if he does just laugh and say it's a prank.
>>
OP here
The cashier was a blonde young qt (living in Holland has some bonuses) but I managed to spill my spaghetti
I used the self scanner because I'm an autist that can't interact with people normally but you had to take the scanner to the cashier, which i didn't anticipate. In dutch (with a british accent) I ask where to put the scanner and she gave me "that" look. And people watched me clear an entire fucking aisle of Doritos.
0/10 would not do again. Pics soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
All of the bags of Doritos, 9 in total
>>
>>24929434
>you had to take the scanner to the cashier
what the fuck? Aus here. We just scan it then leave. Cashier doesnt care. Why do you bring it to the cashier?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x960
I had to use my biggest box for this
>>
Why 9 bags?
>>
>>24929506
Well the shop I used to go to had a thing were you place the scanner in the holder and you put your card in then leave, but the shop has been replaced and since I don't leave the house that often I wasn't aware. Turns out you give it to the cashier and she registers it etc.
>>24929520
You have to spend as close to 10 euros as possible, and I could buy 9 bags with 10 euros
>>
>>24929489
you picked the worst flavor
>>
>When the penis comes
>I feel pressure
>don't wana see vagina
>I wana see penis
>you said could you
>suck this penis for me
>I said sure, I'd suck it any day
>when I go hoooooooooooooome
>I tend to suck the cock
>I never wanted moooooooooooore
>so cum in me
>can't you see
>I don't have
>penis on my mind, penis on my mind
>I do it for, I it for
>The penis
>I do it for the penis
>>
>>24929630
>macho cheese
>worst
le fucking kill yourself
>>
>>24929630
Its what he wanted
>>24929676
yep
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.