[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: imcrying.jpg (284 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
imcrying.jpg
284 KB, 1600x1065
I feel like this kid, but a grown up version..
I'm sitting here eating cake and ice cream with whipped cream on top!
I'm having a great time right now munchin out and watching youtube but whenever it's over I realize how sad I really am.
What do you do to make you feel good again?
>>
alcohol bruh but i always end up overdoing it
>>
>tfw that little girl probably got mad at her brother once and called him a freak
>tfw he probably cried and she felt guilty
>hugged him and told him she didn't mean it
>he forgave her but he knew she was right
>he was a freak, and he would never be loved and accepted by a girl like he is with his sister
>tfw she will probably never forget or forgive herself for saying something like that

To answer your question OP, nothing. Nothing makes me happy, nothing makes me feel good.
>>
>>24928765
Yeah, I do this aswell, alcohol makes me happy very much, but I need my anxiety meds again to help me too
>>24928818
This is extremely sad and probably true :(
Also I hope you can find something to make you happy anon.

My ice cream and cake is now gone :(
>>
In my high school there are fatties, uglies, guy with burn-scars all over his body, guy with retarded baby voice, and none of them gets laughed at. I see them hang out with friends, joke around or even get popular.
Now, who gets laughed at are ugly girls, some fatties, potential school-shooter and a faggot who doesn't seem to realise he is one. BUT not to the suicidal point and the "offends" are not slightly hateful. How is that? Is it because I don't live in the USA?
>>
>>24928863
Highschool or College?

That can make a big difference because in highschool kids are much more judgemental and mean than people in College/University, after highschool people kind of realize that it's not super cool to make fun of people
>>
>>24928698
If I was that kid I'd just bandage my entire face leaving exposed only the good eye.

Yes I will look edgy as fuck, but I'd rather be "that edgy loser" than "that deformed ugly creep"
>>
>>24929904
lol well that is actually kinda a good idea, or he could wear a cool mask, is it legal to wear masks everywhere? i mean surely not a bank but you'd think there could be one that might be able to help him, i wish i could see what this kid looks like now adays
>>
File: 1440460409541.gif (457 KB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1440460409541.gif
457 KB, 390x293
>>24928848
good, maybe you can stop being a fat, lazy shit and go do something productive with your day
>>
File: reeebaby.jpg (185 KB, 750x531) Image search: [Google]
reeebaby.jpg
185 KB, 750x531
>>24930070
What can I do that's productive? I don't have anything to do, what do can I do that would be remotely productive?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ
>>
>>24928905
>got told I look like a serial killer by Stacey in college
the ride never ends bro
>>
>>24930162
I had to watch that video in health class, to warn us about drink driving, Jokes on them, I haven't even attempted to get my license.
>>
>>24930162
listening to simple plan should never be on your daily list of activities, go volunteer at the animal shelter, go buy someone's groceries, make someone's life better becasue you're not doing shit with yours
>>
>>24930212
Pics or it didn't happen
>>24930307
Why haven't you tried?
>>24930407
I'm broke and I'm allergic to cats and dogs

I am become Robot.... Destroyer of my own happiness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk
>>
>>24930496
then you're just a drain on whoever provides for you, go get a job and do something to further the human race
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 299x168
"Be OK with what you ultimately can't do, because there is so much you CAN do."

how does autism and no gf feel robots

and he only had friends because he had a rare disease and out of pity
>>
>>24928905
high school man, i'm in last grade and never saw anyone being bullied or anything like that. yes, people are joking around, but no one takes it personally
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.