[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i will never make it in the world because i'm scatterbrained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Neets_5c2e06_5487333.jpg (42 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
Neets_5c2e06_5487333.jpg
42 KB, 780x585
>tfw i will never make it in the world because i'm scatterbrained and overly-emotional
>tfw social anxiety
>tfw incompetent
>tfw inferor and 5'5"
>tfw in my early 20s and look 15/14
>tfw i'm too scared to get a driver's license
>tfw want to drop out of college because emotional and mental stress has literally taken a physical toll on me
>tfw submissive and need someone to provide for me
>tfw no tall GF to take care of me
>tfw i would rather be someone's pet
>tfw basically a girl in a man's body

How do I fix myself? :( I want to be successful and grow up.
pic related is me in 2 years.
>>
>tfw not enough money to take care of a cute girly neet
>>
>>24928747
;~; i wish someone would take care of me. i would cook and clean and do everything for them.
>>
Stop acting on fear you think men don't get afraid?

We get fucking terrified, but we don't act on it
>>
>>24928804
i understand that, but it's like the fear paralyzes me, almost. i feel like i can do all of these things in my head, then i get out into the real world and i just can't :/
>>
>>24928789
Hi anon! You can clean for me, but you'll have to clean my cock too hfrom time to time.
>>
>>24928907
o-okay, anon ;c;
>>
File: 1365538976382.jpg (21 KB, 266x285) Image search: [Google]
1365538976382.jpg
21 KB, 266x285
>>24928935
Id be happy to clean your feet in return.
>>
>>24928972
oh gosh that'd be too kind ;-;
>>
File: lewdsweat.gif (309 KB, 460x351) Image search: [Google]
lewdsweat.gif
309 KB, 460x351
>>24928983

Not a problem at all qt.
>>
>>24928789
one of these days ill be rich, and ill find myself an adorable neet to pamper
guys like you are the reason i go to college, anon
>>
>>24929024
ahh thank you :3
>>24929042
>guys like you are the reason i go to college, anon
and really? i feel loved.
>>
>tfw xmas holiday can't see my oneitis for 4 weeks
we are both social retards so we always get to be lab and group partners
she never tries to initiate conversation and doesn't talk about anything other than the task.
never been this attracted to someone before. im 26 years /fit/ virgin with severe depression
what can i do Senpaitachi?
>>
>>24929063
she's probably just shy. 0: i only talk about the task because i desperately want to connect with people and it's the only thing i can think of to talk about. i wish people would break the ice and take me out of my comfort zone so i could loosen up. not saying that's necessarily what she wants, but i know a lot of shy/socially retarded people are like that.
>>
>>24928629
>25
>ugly
>driver's licence, well paying steady job, own apartment
>shy, submissive hhkv

I have a good life and I'm happy with who I am, even though I'm 2/10 in looks. The only person I ever cared for was long distance and keked me and broke my heart. I still have to come to terms with the fact that that was my first love and I'll never have those intense feelings for someone again but other than that I'll be okay. Life is really beautiful and so are a lot of people, I just have to appreciate them from afar. Maybe one day I'll meet someone who shares my feels and will actually want to share life with me, until then I look for other things to occupy my mind and time with.
>>
>>24929132
don't get too hung up over your bad looks, because i'm a solid 7/10 and most girls still don't like me because i'm short and shy and passive :(
i had the same experience where my very first (and only) girlfriend (who was long distance) cheated on me. it was the worst thing ever. i wish it had never happened. it was almost a year ago, and i'm still emotionally destroyed over it. it is very hard to occupy my mind with something else when it's all i can think about.
>>
>>24929178
I'm sorry man, I know what it's like now. I'm honestly not mad at her, I always knew she didn't love me the same way I love her, which was okay with me. It was really more like friendship that also involved sexual attraction. I just thought that she at least cared enough not to hurt me and that I made her happy enough that she wouldn't need other people. If anything I'm just disappointed.
>>
>>24929060
you got skype/kik?
>>
>>24929281
hmm. well, it's perfectly okay to be mad at her. just don't let your emotions get the best of you or lash out like i did. i did some terrible things that basically destroyed my ex's internet life and stuff :/ made her completely delete her electronic footprint.
but hey, if you're ever feeling down about these sorts of things, just know that there are anonymous people on the internet you can talk to who you've never met that care about you and want you to be happy :') sorry i started crying while i typed that
>>
>>24929360
sure. email me at [email protected] and i'll give it to you c:
>>
>>24928629
>Scatterbrained
Holy shit.
This one fucking word describes me perfectly.
>>
>>24929362
Maybe it would be better if I could be mad, but I just don't have anger in me. I still believe she had no malicious intent, she dealt with a lot of shit of her own in life and just had a different view on things. I wanted to believe that love could heal us both and that we'd be happy together but she remained unhappy and kept hurting me in her search for distraction. I wish I didn't have to let her go but my heart just couldn't take it anymore.
>>
>>24929580
i'm sorry :( it's probably just better that you're not angry then, if there are no angry feelings to begin with. i'm very irrational, and if someone hurts me, even if they don't have malicious intent, i get frustrated >:/
>>
File: 45712827_p8_master1200.jpg (147 KB, 460x555) Image search: [Google]
45712827_p8_master1200.jpg
147 KB, 460x555
>>24928629
> 18
> decent-looking but small and skinny
> called cute most of the time
> academically successful and almost worshipped by my peers
> quiet, reserved, can't really connect to anybody
> submissive yet intellectually very dominant

I don't feel like I should complain all that much, because I earn a decent amount of money basically just studying and doing my thing and I get along with literally everybody.
But it only ever feels like everybody considers me not one of them, but something else. Not in a negative sense at all, mind you, but it feels like I only ever get their admiration.
I've never been in any relationship and the closest I ever got was with a guy online who turned out to be a homicidal wreck unluckily. It's just that I can't connect with people; My interests aren't theirs and vice-versa, and while I don't even feel intellectually superior in any way, I can't really let anybody close emotionally, either.

I just want a qt to love me ffs ;_;
>>
File: 1449615513922.png (46 KB, 344x517) Image search: [Google]
1449615513922.png
46 KB, 344x517
>>24929613
>worshipped by my peers
you're lying to yourself m16
>>
>>24929613
i know how you feel. i love to connect to people, but i feel like i can't connect to anyone, because i just don't have the same interests as them. i also desperately need to be close to people, but i can't let anyone in, due to past experiences.
i guess you just have a classic case of "not fitting in". it really sucks and i'm so thankful that the internet is a thing, so people like us don't have to be 100% lonely :)
there are chances that you may find someone like you IRL, and if you do, it'll be the best thing ever. i promise.
>>
>>24929601
I understand. I know it's not bad to be angry. It's okay to get mad when someone hurts you, even if it's unintentional. I probably would be mad too if someone I didn't know so well did the same things to me, but with her it's just really easy to forgive.

Don't worry about it too much. Anger is a pretty exhausting emotion so it's never permanent.
>>
>>24929648
Either that or they are lying to me, which is fair enough. They don't really care and I can't really connect.

Nobody is ever like "You seem nice, please respond." I'm mostly just a walking dictionary for loads of trivia and a bunch of fringe topics.

>>24929692

It's true that the internet is making it a lot better, but even here I don't really have anybody.
But oh well, maybe someday.

Hope you find/found some people for yourself, too.
>>
>>24929692
maybe i can learn something from people who don't get angry so much, i suppose. i spend so much time being frustrated over people and things i can't control. definitely takes a lot out of me .-.
>>
File: 1445888173311.jpg (35 KB, 450x384) Image search: [Google]
1445888173311.jpg
35 KB, 450x384
>>24929744

@ >>24929673, not >>24929692

derp
>>
>>24929779
hehe I figured :P
and i hope you find someone too <3
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.