[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Midwest is best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 10
The midwest is robot heaven
>No niggers
>4 comfy seasons (never too hot or too cold)
>You can be as isolated as you want
>Living is cheap
>Cheese curds
>>
>tfw live in Fargo, North Dakota
>tfw have the ridiculous accent, to a lighter degree
I like it here.
>>
>>24928537
>Nothing to fucking do except stare at cornfields
>>
>>24928537
Desert West is god tier.
>dry desert+cold winter = no shitty bugs (cockroaches etc.)
>lots of Mexicans around who open real drive-through restaurants that serve actual goddamn food for cheap
>>
>>24928556
>implying robots do anything but sit at home, play vidya, and watch animu
What do you do for fun, Mr. city slicker robot?
>>
>>24928556
What else is there to do that you can't do anywhere?
>>
I live in Ohio and can confirm that OP is full of shit. It sucks here. The only good thing is the snow.
>>
>>24928556
>Skiing, snow mobiling, ice fishing, legally driving like a retard on the lake
And that's just in winter. Also Wisconsin Dells. If you're a normie you can fuck off to Madison with the rest of the hipsters.
>>
>>24928568
>If you dont live 30 minutes away from the nearest person youre a city slicker
I live in southern New Hampshire and have access to all you have and more
>>
>chill with amish
nice people I love them
>>
>>24928602
>I live in Ohio
Well there's your problem.

>>24928609
Do you think the midwest is all rural or something? Do you know what Chicago is?
>>
>>24928609
Wow you're very cool, what do you do for fun? Cry into a pillow and jerk off to traps?
Gay loser.
>>
>>24928537

>>4 comfy seasons (never too hot or too cold)

What?

The midwest has some of the most extreme seasonal temperatures in the entire country.
>>
>>24928623
It was on your map fuckface
>>
I always thought Idaho was Midwest
>>
>>24928623
>Chicago
I have zoos around here too that are much less dangerous thank you
Aside from niggervilles and suburbia the midwest in my experience has been absolutely empty.
>>24928630
No need for salt anon I have plenty on my road already.
>>
the midwest is garbage tier
>>
>>24928537
>The West being one GIANT chunk
>not divided into Pacific NW, Southwest and California
Your map is shit you stupid flyovernigger
>>
>>24928632
Only in a few unfortunate locations in Minnesota and Dakotas have unbearably cold winters. The rest of the midwest rarely gets into single digit temps.

>>24928646
Yes and? Ohio is a part of the midwest, but so is Detroit. Move to Michigan.
>>
>>24928681
Not to mention Texas is more southwest than south.
Hell its practically its own region.
>>
>>24928537
>niggers are the problem

Obviously you've never been surrounded by white trash. Everywhere you go, it's /pol/, fundies, gun nuts and conspiracy shits.
>>
>>24928681
>Implying anyone cares about your distinctions.
As far as anyone sane is concerned you're one big mess of SJW with a few unfortunate sane people.
>>
Don't fall for these lies robots. The Midwest is shit tier at fucking best. I can't wait to move, fuck this depressing ass area
>never to hot or cold
If you never leave your house, maybe
>>
>>24928692
>Obviously you've never been surrounded by white trash.
I like the midwest, but come on. Be realistic. There's white trash EVERYWHERE here.
>>
>>24928708
>grouping 10 fucking states as a giant SJW mess
>what is Idaho
>What is the rural half of Washington
>What is Nevada
>What is Utah
>What is Arizona
>What is New Mexico
>What is Wyoming

You need to fuck off, right now.
>>
>>24928682

>Only in a few unfortunate locations in Minnesota and Dakotas have unbearably cold winters. The rest of the midwest rarely gets into single digit temps.

Northern Illinois gets that cold often. So do lots of Iowa and Nebraska, and Michigan too.

And summers in those regions can be very hot.

Even coastal New England has a more moderate climate than a lot of the Midwest.
>>
File: 13338585777777575774.jpg (68 KB, 1066x752) Image search: [Google]
13338585777777575774.jpg
68 KB, 1066x752
>>24928723
>mfw I live by niggers and white trash juggalos
Why does Ohio exist?
>>
>>24928664
>I have zoos around here too that are much less dangerous thank you
As if all large cities aren't nigger infested shitholes with high rates of crimes.

>Aside from niggervilles and suburbia the midwest in my experience has been absolutely empty.
No shit. You just excluded all population centers. That statement would work most costal states just as well as it does here.
>>
>>24928746
The last two years were not normal winters anon. Usually you'll only see a few days where the temperatures get that cold.
>>
>>24928740
I'm sorry, pedophiles, Mexicans, potatoes, Jews AND SJWs.
Great mix.
>>
>>24928806
You don't know about what the fuck you speak you stupid cornnigger
>>
great lakes midwest is best
>>
>>24928871
Don't worry Jose, maybe you can get your greencard before Trump gets into office :^)
>>
>>24928566
this. was born and raised out west, but spent the last 10+ in MN. MN only has two seasons and the summer is short. too depressing. no mountains? what kind of gey shit is that? if you actually like getting out doors, move out west where you have everything the midwest has to offer + more.
>>
>>24928537
>The midwest is robot heaven
>>No niggers
where do you live that there are no niggers?
Illinois here, and not Chicago, not even close.
there's nothing BUT fucking niggers. and Indians.

also
>(never too hot or too cold
biggest lie I've ever read
it's always either too hot or too cold.

if you like it here, you should check out Wyoming, brah. more isolated, even cheaper, and 100% chance of no niggers because there's no humanity anywhere
>>
>>24928537
>no niggers
Kansas city here, I would strongly disagree with you.
>>
>>24928537

Ohiofag here, I agree Midwest is the best, but let's not pretend there are no niggers (there are plenty in the cities) or that it doesn't get too cold (it does, especially Upper Midwest).
>>
>>24928940
I live in NEW. The only time I see niggers are in the Green Bay area.

>it's always either too hot or too cold.
The hottest it ever gets here is like 85f and the coldest it usually gets is around 0f. Compare that to something like California where it sometimes gets up to 110f.
>>
>Live in Michigan factory towns where the factories are closed down
>Niggers festering everywhere
>It's Winter 3/4 of the year, and cold as shit
>Deal with hipster trash all day in "anusbor"
>It's too expensive for me too, despite being a decently paid wagekek, I can't afford anything
>I have to make cheese curds myself

The Midwest sucks cock. That's why we have such a flourishing emo scene. It literally drives you to kill yourself.
>>
>>24928998
seriously? you lucky little cunt.
here in south/central IL we get 110+ in summers and -30 or less in winters, always humid.
how do you get less extremes than us? you're literally touching my state.
>>
>>24929039
>Living in a rustbelt city
That's why you're depressed, you live in a dead city.
>>
>>24929098
>here in south/central IL we get 110+ in summers
You can't compare heat indices and wind chills because the formulas used can vary.
>>
>>24929139
I'll admit I was calculating heat index into that, but not wind chill.
two winters ago it was -50 or less with wind chill for about three weeks straight as Winter Storm Hercules shat his intestines out all over my state and the south half of yours.
>>
>>24929242
That was like -20 to -30 with windchill. The air temps were still around 0.
>>
>>24929303
you literally weren't even there
there's a wikipedia article on it I'm sure you could (probably) read, at least the short words

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_2014_North_American_cold_wave
>>
File: 1316127214376.png (79 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1316127214376.png
79 KB, 500x599
Los Angeles-bot here.

Enjoy it bros.
Enjoy your Midwest life for me.
>>
If you do not live in the Midwest, you CANNOT be a robot.
>>
Ohio isint that bad. at least dayton and/or cincy area. Cant speak for up north of east. Theres a halfway decent magic/yugioh scene, and smash bro has recently started to pick up too. I wish street fighter was bigger though. Aside from the job market being complete ass, its pretty nice.
>>
Texas here, I've lately had this huge fascination with visiting the midwest. Mainly the lake states of Michigan, Wisconson, and Illinois. I think I'd love the fuck out of Michigan. Also I know it's just a vague chart but Texas isn't really much like "the south" except for deep east texas small towns. It feels much more like "the southwest" of new mexico and Arizona.
>>
I'm British but I really wish I grew up in some sleepy midwestern town.

Mostly because musicians like sufjan stevens and american football came from there and their sound feels somehow tied to growing up there
>>
>>24928556
Have you ever been to Chicago or Minneapolis? Sounds like nah. There's plenty of rural places in the other parts of the usa too, so your comment doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>24928550
ya don't say?
>>
>>24930369
Ya you betcha
>>
File: 1418684699965.jpg (458 KB, 762x785) Image search: [Google]
1418684699965.jpg
458 KB, 762x785
>>24928537
>West Virginia
>The South
They fucking wish. Maryland can get the fuck out of Dixie too.
>>
I live in a small town in Iowa you can go literally months without seeing any nigs.
>>
File: 1439821892324.png (27 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1439821892324.png
27 KB, 853x543
>>24928537

>anything above nc
>texas
>the south
>>
>>24928537
>No niggers
wrong.
>>
>>24928537
I think Ohio might be nice. West Virginia is like a shield from all the Baltimore Niggers, and I want to get the fuck out of Baltimore already.
>>
>>24930876
Do you even know where the Mason-Dixon line is?
>>
>no niggers in midwest
>live in St louis
>niggers and their white baby mamas everywhere
>>
>>24928537
>massachusetts is in the south
nigger what
>>
>>24928606
Fuck you, Madison is easily the best city in the midwest
>>
>>24928537
Canadafag. Used to live in Schererville Indiana.
>>
>>24931156
If you're a normalfag hipster chad who likes to go to drinking parties maybe.
>>
File: IMG_0612.jpg (68 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0612.jpg
68 KB, 1024x576
>>24931106
I know where it is, but I'm salty about them siding with the union and still being lumped in with us. I'm a Virginian
>>
>>24931118
back to elementary school with you
>>
>not being northeast master race
>>
>>24931182
Well I'm probably a normie, probably a hipster, but definitely not a chad. That being said, I actually have friends I can go drink with and it's fun as hell. You robots should try it sometimes. I don't even know why we're having this argument. Cities are all the same if you never leave the house.
>>
>>24931195
Technically MD was a border state, not aligned with either the union or the confederacy, and both Virginia and West Virginia has dual governments at the time for both the confederacy and the union.
>>
>>24931334
>You should just do something you've never learned to do before anon
Fucking normalfags. Do you really not get it? We don't WANT to be like that. Being depressed doesn't make you a robot, what makes you a robot is lack of social skills. We don't know how to socialize and when we try we only end up embarrassing ourselves. Do you think people choose to be like this?
>>
File: 1449119215348.jpg (68 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
1449119215348.jpg
68 KB, 500x396
>>24928537
>live in Minneapolis
Lots of niggers, lots of hipsters. not good for a robot at all.
>>
>>24931379
I was like this for a long time until about a year ago (which is why I still post here), but I made an effort to put myself into social situations and learned how to communicate with people without being an autist. It's actually not that hard.
>>
File: 1445620649577.jpg (40 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1445620649577.jpg
40 KB, 413x395
>>24928550
>tfw also in Fargo, north dakota
>>
>>24930369
>>24930429
Your accent is too adorable.
>>
I'm thinking of buying a plot of land in either Omaha or Des Moines, so that once I'm done with this shithole that is California, I can head out there and make myself a place to live. People who live here make over $200k a year and STILL can't afford to own a house. Out there, I could buy a house with cash - but then I'd have to get a property manager to take care of it for me until I move out there.

You can't squat on land.

Is anyone else from that area? Any suggestions on where I should buy the land?
>>
>>24931752

Depends on what you're looking for. Omaha and Lincoln are the only two populated areas of nebraska, and they're only an hour apart. Between the two of them, there isn't much to do. The zoo is good for about one trip per year (which is pretty good for zoos), but aside from that there isn't a ton to do in nebraska.

Are you hoping to work as well as live, or just sort of retire with an internet connection?
>>
>>24928537
>no niggers
>chicago
>>
>>24928537

WHY THE FUCK are you called the midwest when 90% of your states are farther East you doughnut-fucking mouth breathers
>>
>>24931031

wait are you saying pic related doesn't apply to NC???
>>
>>24928537
>north dakota
>never too cold
>>
>>24931083

WV is easily the worst state. I'm not joking.
>>
>>24931979
Retire with an Internet connection, but I'm hoping to move somewhere I can work too, since I'd probably get bored as fuck with just an Internet connection. That's why I'm thinking Des Moines, they've got a pretty good tech job market out there, and as a Silicon Valley worker, I think I'd do okay out there.
>>
>>24928784
Coastal areas have much milder weather than far inland.
>>
>>24931619
How old are you m8?
I may know you.
>>
>>24928537
>no niggers

Then how do you explain them overrunning Michigan, Ohio, Missouri and Illinois
>>
>>24932076
Why is it bad?
I am not american so i don't know much about it but it seemed like a pretty nice place.
>>
>>24928537
Do we really need two Dakotas?
>>
>>24928550
>>24931619
23, almost 24
>>
>>24928537
>The midwest is robot heaven
No, Alaska is.

>one of the lowest population sizes despite being the largest state
>some places it stays dark out for months so it's perfect for night walking
>the state gives you money each year just for living there
>there's a lot more men than women so no one will think it's strange that you don't have a gf
>some places are only accessible by boat or plane
>a lot of work is manual labor and doesn't require much talking
>>
Chicago is the best place for a robot, but only in the rich areas, I have a feeling most of you are poorer than my parents.

LITERALLY neet heaven, the library is like a mansion and the High School qts love messing around with cute white boys like me.
>>
>>24932114
The states are MOSTLY white. They probably have some of the highest white populations in the country. What the fuck are talking about?
>>
>>24932096
I'm 26 years of age sir
>>
>>24928537
THE SOUTH
THE BEST EVER
>>
>>24928537
>4 comfy seasons (never too hot or too cold)

Nigger have you seen an Ohio winter?
>>
>>24932189
>>24932189
What do you guys do?
Do you live near a parking lot with Culver's/Arby's/KFC all next to each other?
>>
>>24928566
This so fucking hard

>southeast Idaho
>all of these perks
>only an hour away from fucking off in the woods
>Californians leave us alone
>that clean-ass air
>that clean-ass water
>highest per capita computer manufacturing rate

Feels good man.
>>
>>24928537
>no niggers
chicago, detroit
>never too hot or cold
fuck off retard midwest winters are terrible
>you can be as isolated as you want
sure, if you live in the city
otherwise you're stuck in a suburb/small town where everybody knows everybody and you WILL be judged
>Cheese curds
meme food desu
>>
>>24932079

Well, I haven't been out to des moines recently, so that might work. Not too much in the way of tech out in nebraska.
>>
>>24932079
/DrakeUniversity/ here. Des Moines is pretty cool, plenty of opportunities. I'm originally from Madison, which is a way better city, but here is nice enough.
>>
Who /Iowa/ here

Pretty fuckin boring let me tell you
>>
>>24932229
That every time I've been unfortunate enough to visit those states that there seem to be nothing but niggers

And this is a region I've gone to 25 times in my 24 years and we never visited the major cities.
>>
Missouri here. Live in a town of 2000 2 hours south of KC. Great for robots. Absolute hell for a normie like me
>>
>>24932076
Yeah, I know. That's why no one from my state will go through it to get to Ohio. That's the main appeal of Ohio to me atm.
>>
>>24932139
There's just a lot of really lazy, poor, ignorant hillbillies that basically act like niggers or worse but are extremely racist against black people even though they don't even know any IRL.
>>
>never too cold
IT WAS FUCKING -50f LAST YEAR
>>
iowa is fucking trash
im literally surrounded by niggers because of Chicago sending them off to us
no stores with shit I like anywhere nearby
no qt grills to stomp on my heart
no aesthetically pleasing features whatsoever
>>
>>24933465
Hey at least we have light beer and corn ;_;
>>
>>24932290
I work at International Trade Solutions as a CSR

$12/hour, alright job, yea i do live by there
>>
Ohio robot here
Op is right about those things, except he forgot to mention the girls are all ugly rednecks. At least in my part of Ohio.
>>
>Live in MD
>Everything is stupidly expensive
>Bombarded with shit about racism and sexism
>Constantly overlooked in intro-level applications and learn the non-white and/or non-male got the job, then was usually let go within a month because they didn't know shit about the job
I wish that racism and sexism shit was even half true, I would be swimming in money
>>
>>24928537
>The South
>goes all the way up to Washington D.C.

OP is a fag
>>
>>24928537
>midwest
>no niggers
>never too cold

OP are you drunk?
>>
>>24928682

It's not just the cold winters. Summers are hot and humid as fuck.
>>
>>24928556
you sound dumb as fuq
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.