[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that women are literally incapable of being lonely.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 712x615
Daily reminder that women are literally incapable of being lonely.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 620x387
>>24928250
This. It pisses me off to no end when a woman complains about ">tfw when no bf" when they could literally get any of thousands of men just by opening their legs
>>
>>24928521
You could have a sea cow with 2 babbies that would cheat on you. Does that mean you have no right to that That feel when no gf.
>>
>but but i reject all the non-chads and chad is more interested in stacy than in me! i'm a robot just like you guys!
>>
>>24928521
it's true, you could have a single mother or a morbidly obese person, but you'd rather be single, wouldn't you?

the truth is, no one wants to date people from the bottom of the barrel, and /r9k/ is really bitter about being at the bottom of the barrel.
sucks to suck.
>>
real robots prefer solitude and dont get lonely
>>
Damn dude, you sure proved your point with that MS paint comic!

t. Fembot
>>
>>24929043
why dont these normies get this simple fact?
>>
>>24928250
Daily reminder that men being masculine and women being feminine are good things, and men being feminine or women being masculine are bad.

Being a shy introvert is female behavior. You shouldn't give two fucks whether people like you or not as a man because you're strong and independent and don't need other people's support.

Men need to stop expecting to get treated like women for exhibiting female behavior.
>>
they call anyone who doesnt fuck them a normie for not wanting to fuck them lol
>>
>>24929129
yeah, women are going around calling people normies
you absolute fuck, is this what you think goes on in the outside world?
>>
>>24929082
B-but muh femimnism, wamen are be ston r and idepentdent too
>>
>>24928250
This comparison sounds like an ugly male introvert compared his experiences to a pretty introverted girl. You think panel 4 would still be true if she was fat and ugly?
>>
>>24929189
You're not getting it, though. Even the filthiest introverted ogre woman gets tons of attention just for being a woman, but women's standards are too inflated for equally ugly introverted guys to get any attention at all
>>
File: 1445297077619.jpg (246 KB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
1445297077619.jpg
246 KB, 1700x1700
>>24929058
>"""""""""""fembot"""""""""""
>mfw
loving
every
laugh
>>
>>24929259
That's not what I've seen so far, but I haven't lived your life. Are you talking normie environments or lonely guy filled message boards?
>>
>>24929189
>You think panel 4 would still be true if she was fat and ugly?
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903
tl;dr you are a newfag normie scum who knows literally nothing
>>
>>24929259
>Even the filthiest introverted ogre woman gets tons of attention just for being a woman
I'd like to see proof
I myself am pretty ogrish and have known some women even more ogrish than myself

I never got any male attention, never asked on dates (except once by a literal special ed retard guy who was like 20 and I was 14, that was embarrassing as fuck, like he actually thought I was shitty enough to date someone like him), and am still horribly lonely to this day.

you claim we get attention, but it's only some kind of meticulously-constructed false reality that you have going on in your head where you're the tragic hero and everyone else is a gluttonous NPC.
that's cool, though, whatever keeps you off the streets.
>>
>>24929382
>I'd like to see proof
see >>24929332

also there are tons of other experiments like this
TONS
ignorant fucktard
>>
>>24929382
>like he actually thought I was shitty enough to date someone like him

kill yourself.
>>
>>24929332
totally wrecked those normie invaders
>>
>>24929392
literally a bunch of men who see a really easy pump-and-dump. I guarantee none of the men who reply to that are interested in dating her or even taking her out on a date. one hundred per-fucking-cent.

>>24929400
literally would sooner kill myself than date a facially deformed, pants-shitting retard who still takes freshman-level retard classes at age 20

literally
>>
>>24929475
>hurrr attention from non-chads doesn't count
>>
>>24929491
dishonest attention doesn't count, from any Chad or non-Chad.
those men would lie to her face and make all kinds of fake promises about what they wanted until they could blow their load and then everything they said becomes void. men are disgusting, greedy creatures like that, which is probably why no woman is willing to waste any time on one who isn't at least hot or rich. gotta have some payoff to dealing with them...
>>
>>24928250
My sister is only 1 year older than me but we're basically twins - both pretty autistic, very similar personalities, we both take care of ourselves pretty well and are pretty average looking. I've had people come up to me and say how we look and behave exactly alike, etc.

We both have pretty bad SA but she has a LEGION of orbiters. Like, I've talked to these guys, some of whom are way more attractive than her, have well-paying jobs (she can barely hold down a job) and so on. She also has a WAY larger circle of friends than I do even though she doesn't take any initiative at all. And yet my sister still complains about being lonely. Meanwhile I've had no one ever express interest in me, and I have maybe 1 or 2 good friends.
>>
>>24929491
>implying you would date a morbidly obese retarded single mother of two
>>
File: 1436317615857.jpg (70 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1436317615857.jpg
70 KB, 618x564
>>24929535
>he has friends
>complains about loneliness
>>
>>24929535
cute how you know what your sister's social life is like, how genuine her friends are, and how honest the intentions of those men are who are orbiting her

she must spend hours telling you literally every tiny detail about her life, must be why you have no friends

P.S. girls don't express interest in boys, boys express interest in girls and girls respond.
if you want someone to hold your hand and walk you through how 2 be a man and ask for what you want 101, you should probably just give up and go gay.
>>
>>24929528

>roastie has literally only dealt with a selfish, narcissistic Chads before

>literally thinks all men are like this because she doesn't even see normal men

Fuck women are so fucking horrible. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>24929535
my sister has a double chin and two dozen orbiters. one of them asked her out in front of me and she didn't even bother to respond, she just kept texting and pretended not to hear. she doesn't even see them as human beings.
>>
>>24929576
>all these assumptions

keep getting toasty. it still just proves OP's point. women CANNOT be lonely the way men are.

the fact that boys have to do everything for girls and be thankful for the opportunity to do so just shows how much more valuable girls are.
>>
>>24929475
Guess what, that's how it is no matter how attractive you are as a female, because you ALWAYS desire to reach above your level, and to reach above your level you pretty much have to front pussy (not to mention how most girls want to give it away at that point anyhow) and the men tend to be aware of this, reinforcing its effects.
>>
>>24929576
>P.S. girls don't express interest in boys, boys express interest in girls and girls respond.

This is wrong.
I'm attractive
Girls have come on to me since I was 13-14.
The first three girlfriends I had made all the first moves, up to literally asking me to date them, sitting on my lap, making out with me, all the way down the list
I didn't initiate shit until I was like 17

Tldr u a sour cunt
>>
>>24929475

>literally
Jesus, I'm tired of that fucking term. So what if they're only after sex? That woman is fucking scary levels of ugly, yet the profile gets tons of approaches from average looking men.

>>24929528
How does the pic portray dishonest attention? They're discussing sex, hooking up and exchanging phone numbers, not marriage. Several of them ask her straight out about her features, none of them are lying to her in any way.
>>
File: shy introvertsmassive.gif (391 KB, 1036x3182) Image search: [Google]
shy introvertsmassive.gif
391 KB, 1036x3182
>the machinations of succubi
>>
>>24928981
i kind of want to bang a single mother
get some milf pussy ya'know
>>
>>24931373
wwho made this ?
>>
>>24932218
ayyy me too
>>
>>24932411
I, Anonymous, made it.
>>
File: 1448794790585.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1448794790585.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>24928250
>i'm 3 months single
>lol forever alone :*((
>>
>>24928521
They literally don't even have to open their legs.
All they have to do is trick a beta into thinking it might be a possibility.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.