[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're not a high value male is there any real point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
If you're not a high value male is there any real point to staying alive?
>>
>>24928242
Honestly no.
We were supposed to die as children, or be beaten to death in adolescences.
We were kept alive to produce tax dollars, which is why suicide is illegal.
>>
File: 1303728518386.gif (2 MB, 350x194) Image search: [Google]
1303728518386.gif
2 MB, 350x194
>mfw I've started to notice women get almost angry when you're not Chad and you're even in their presence

It's like they wish I was dead
>>
>>24928263
>just noticing this
I've known it since middle school, when girls hit puberty and realized all non Chad guys were literally shit.
Then I lost weight, started lifting, became Chad, and rejected every single girl who made advances on me. Having a waifu is enough for me, thank you.
>tfw custom dakimakura of your waifu
Fuck women.
>>
>>24928282
I wish i was still in my /r9k/ denial phase.
>>
>>24928310
What do you mean anon?
I want kids more than anything but don't have the nerve to interact with women because they've never been anything but awful to me.
>>
>>24928330
Wait a couple of years, as the isolation sets in the societal indoctrination of morality and ethics will start to decay as well as your sexuality and mental health.
Basically if you stay here long enough you'll wind up as a ____
>>
>>24928350
>Wait a couple of years, as the isolation sets in the societal indoctrination of morality and ethics will start to decay as well as your sexuality and mental health
Elaborate.
>>
>>24928363

Not that guy but you'll basically be jaded and empty inside.
>>
>>24928363
As you age you'll start to have less and less empathy for others, and less and less guilt for having 'dirty thoughts'.
What you though was despicable sexually this year will be vanilla in a few years to you.
Eventually you'll have to dive deeper and deeper and deeper until you wind up as a ....
>>
>>24928350
But that's what I was saying I am anon.
I'm not happy how I am, but women as a whole tend to be shit. I wish I could find a faithful, sweet, non slut who would have kids with me, but until she walks into my life I won't bother.
I am mentally ill already, and I don't have much of a sex drive beyond jerking off a few times a week.
>>
>>24928412
You're not who i thought you were.

Sometimes i wonder if my problem is neurological.
Stupid mods killed off my tribe so i can't even communicate here.
>>
File: 1445664322551.jpg (212 KB, 1024x1398) Image search: [Google]
1445664322551.jpg
212 KB, 1024x1398
Come on /r9k/ even if you can't think of anything else, there is always spite. Fuck, it's not like you need to have a permission slip to be alive or anything.
>>
File: 1446333460467.jpg (327 KB, 1499x1162) Image search: [Google]
1446333460467.jpg
327 KB, 1499x1162
>>24928407
I think that in a more general way, this place completely removes a sense of seriousness from the world, everything becomes meme/ironic/meh.
You stop taking life too seriously, with a negative mood to it though, which also stops you from acting and enjoying life, since you tend to lack a direction.
Normies do things and are active because, like it or not, they are true believers in certain things, duties, moral and the like, and so on.
>>
>>24928766
Keep your ass away from the keyboard it's talking again
>>
>>24928814
someone is triggered
>>
I've always wondered
A high value male is defined as a male that actively contributes to building society through various relationships with people such as females and key figures in the corporate world, and brings others together as he is a natural leader. He also uses his skills in order to keep contributing to society.

So how would you go about defining a male that has all of the same talents, but is actively using those skills to destroy society and ruin people? Is he also high value.
>>
>>24928766
i like you
>>24928814
I want to SS you.
>>
>>24929011
he's a bad boy then, high value to females doesn't necessarily mean a "good" person. Also I find it ammusing you are at the point where you believe having good relationships with females is building society or something, females are a religion I guess that's why people are calling the goddesses now.
>>
>>24928849
Women only care about superficial aspects and to give her the "nest" she wants you have to have money which necessitates a lot of behavior considered high value not just to women. However women would rather fuck a scumbag with good looks who robs trains then a nerdy IT guy with a steady salary.
>>
>>24929094
Also oddly enough a lot of women like the bad by degenerate appeal so much they would rather fuck a good looking guy who is a criminal then a good looking guy that is legitimately successful. Women are the spawn of satan it's so funny how they drag the species down over bullshit.
>>
KEK PROPAGANDA BE GOONE NOOOWWWWWW
>>
File: 1448716546266.png (5 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1448716546266.png
5 KB, 666x666
>>24929094
>>24929128
Who said otherwise senpai?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 444x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 444x331
>>24928242
Ice cream is pretty tasty. You need to live to eat ice cream erryday
>>
>>24928242
Making them pay.
>>
>>24929164
The normies, they're so afraid of criticizing women to any degree they won't even adnit that women are superficial they act like they're the "Good" side of humanity when they're the beating heart of everything that is despiseable in the world
>>
File: 1449928134161.png (423 B, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1449928134161.png
423 B, 666x666
>>24929164
Just compressed your rare Pepe with a good algorithm, here you go, lightweightest we will ever get : 423 Bytes.

You're welcome /r9k/ :)
>>
>>24928242
>high value male
>has some poor trashy girlfriend with a bunch of holes in her pants
Doesn't seem all that great to me.
>>
i was on /pol/ one day like 5 years ago. but the study stuck out so much that i remember it to this day.
basically, women in south america, young ones, actually desire big cartel drug dealers. they don't give a shit how immoral they are as long as they get to reap the lavish lifestyle.

high value male is anyone who will support a woman so that she doesn't have to work. it could be Ghengis Khan, doesn't matter.
>>
File: 4bSEWfY.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
4bSEWfY.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>24929011
Nah family, that is not what makes you high value to women. The only thing that makes you high value to women is what you can contribute to their lives not to society.

The reason they dig tall, handsome dudes is because he gives her the tingles (which would result in her children getting good genes if they mated).

The reason they dig famous guys is because she gets his status which makes her privi to the same special treatment and adoration. The same is true for powerful dudes in leadership roles (she gets power and status).

Wealthy dudes bring cash.

Any guy who doesn't have any of that has to pursue the only remaining avenue which is maintaining a minimum amount of provisioning capacity and x (where x is any additional trait which separates you from the rest of the betas e.g. being funny).

Being the worlds most dedicated construction worker who also volunteers at the local soup kitchen and goes to church every Sunday where he's also the head of many youth programs will not get you laid.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.