[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: biggie.jpg (98 KB, 559x377) Image search: [Google]
biggie.jpg
98 KB, 559x377
liam the depressed security guard here again, its been a while, askme anything
>>
>>24927967
Why did they lie and say to just do good in high school and every thing would work out?
>>
>>24928028
well because the norm is going to university, because going to uni gets you a normie job and a normie family and a normie house where you get a normie happy life paying your normie taxes so you retire and get a normie $20 watch from your normie boss and live on a shitty $200 a week pension and die a normie death due to a normie sickness you couldnt pay for.
>>
How do we stop these kikes?
>>
>>24928131
Whats your service pistol?
>>
>>24927967
club security here, what you depressed about bro? fucking easy job with good pay
>>
>>24928155
live in new zealand so no guns only the razor sharp witt that weare born with
>>
>>24928139
mass discrimination
>>
>>24928175
no bro, i do event security, mainly concerts. Ed sheeran was on tonight but i couldnt go. doing ACDC concert on the 15th though so that should be sick.

just general life ya know, just got out of high school, going to do a diploma in PC support next year, but the school im going to is expensive af and im poor.

as for the pay i get $14 an hour with tax, no breaks, usually 18 hours shifts each event. you are right with the easy job though
>>
>>24928294
fucking sick cunt, good shifts bro
i get 10 pounds an hour and im lucky if i can get 12 hours a week
>>
>>24928294
acdc should be awesome as well
>>
>>24928316
yea bro its just the casual work aye, like they text me at 7 am saying we need you to drive to the other side of auckland just to do some work at a bar at 8am, like fuck off mate. But since ive been working there for a year and a half i got a bit of a promotion to corporate so i get to wear a suit some times if they need me
>>
>>24928345
not bad at all mate, sounds like you got a pretty good gig
i only get work on weekends (except for the holidays coming up WHICH I HAVE TO WORK REEE) but at least i get to be a neet during the week
>>
>>24928381
haha yea i used to be like 100% committed to this security job because i got it when i was 17 so everyone at my school was like holy shit this skinny ass white kid is a bad ass security guard. but idk now the novelty has kind of worn off and it just kind of becomes a drag
>>
>>24928455
yea i get you, im planning on joining the military next year so im only doing it till then
>>
>>24928495
fuck bro me too, i was going to apply this year and go into basic training early next year but i pussied out and im going in 2017, what trade are you going into
>>
>>24928536
royal marines commando, need the time to get my fitness up.
i had a buddy who joined up in the nz army, think he was in the rifles
>>
>>24927967
Can you land a job in security with nothing but genetic vertical blessings and a good scowl?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.