[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm going to a sushi place with my family later today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sushi pepe.png (715 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
sushi pepe.png
715 KB, 800x800
So I'm going to a sushi place with my family later today and I've never used chopsticks in my life. I'd rather not learn how to use them. Can I just go at it with a fork and knife or will I be laughed at and kicked out?
>>
Just stab your sushi with a chopstick like it's a single pronged fork. It looks pretty cool and chicks dig it.
>>
Use your fingers. It's a perfectly acceptable way of eating sushi.

Or, you could man up and not be such a faggot, and learn to use chopsticks. It's not hard.
>>
>>24928010
>embrace asian culture
>man up
>>
>>24928044
>I-I-I'm not going to learn to use chopsticks because I'm too alpha for it!
>>
>>24928010
>Use your fingers. It's a perfectly acceptable way of eating sushi.
no it's not
>>
>>24927908
Practice asap!

>be me 17th birthday
>try to chopstick in Pacific northwest
>apparently I missed the class
>chink in chef hat comes to table
>"jokingly" mocks me for not using gooksticks
>pushes for seafood when I asked for Kobe beef
>makes diet jokes while flipping spatula a coookin

Everybody will judge you and make fun of you for life...
>>
>>24927908
not if you're retarded. so you have to do it while saying "a-duhhh, i wetalded mam and dad!!! I WEE TALL DID" with every bite. then everyone will think "oh that's ok, it's just a retarded kid." then you can keyser soze that shit after you walk out the restaurant.
>>
>>24928094
Yes it is, you fucking retard.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/14/travel/how-to-eat-sushi/index.html
>>
>>24927908
That's fine, you eat sushi with your hands.
>>
>>24928074
I can use them just fine, but the way you wrote it just sounded silly.

Using chopsticks is a delicate, feminine process by nature. Just look at someone use them.
>>
>>24928010
>>24928127
savages smdh
>>
>>24927908
You can eat off your plate like a dog, it doesn't matter.

But seriously, try to find two straws or any similar sized objects and practice. If all fails, hopefully like all burgerclap restaurants, you can ask for those runnerband chopsticks that do the work for you. If they don't have them, use your fingers. Perfectly acceptable.

I used to work behind a sushi bar, sushi snobs are faggots especially when they're not japanese. Just have fun and enjoy yourself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.