[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TODAY IS GONNA BE THE DAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: gallery_pic5107.jpg (24 KB, 300x370) Image search: [Google]
gallery_pic5107.jpg
24 KB, 300x370
TODAY IS GONNA BE THE DAY
>>
The day of what
>>
>>24927895
THAT THE BETA THROWS IT BACK TO YOU
>>
>>24927895
THAT THEY'RE GONNA THROW IT BACK TO YOU
>>
BY NOW YOU SHOULDA SOMEHOW REALISED WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO (kill yourself)
>>
>>24928181
I DONT BELIEVE THAT ANYBODY FEELS..
>>
>>24928231
The way I doubles
>>
>>24928245
ABOUT YOU KEK
>>
>>24928274
AND ALL THE ROADS WE HAVE TO WALK ARE WINDING
>>
ALL THE PEOPLE
SO MANY PEOPLE
>>
I GET KNOCKED DOWN
BUT THEN I GET UP AGAIN
>>
I really really like Oasis posting
>>
>the guy who wrote wonderwall... hates it!
>>
He hates it!

>Liam, half of the brothers gallagher in English alt rock band Oasis, wouldn't mind clocking fans who only know the singer as the brains behind the 90's most inescapable ballad, "Wonderwall. He prised oasis final album,Did out you soul, for lacking any "wonderwall"-esque tunes, telling MTV, "I can't fucking stand the fucking song! Every time I have to sing it I want to gag", before rounding out his interview with a knock against fair-weather fans across the pond: "You go to America, and they're like: Are you Mr. Wonderwall?' You want to chin someone."
>>
>>24928563
TUBHUMPING

never gonnaa keep me dowwwn!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.