[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a robot who enlisted to mandatory army service in his country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20.jpg (216 KB, 950x550) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
216 KB, 950x550
Ask a robot who enlisted to mandatory army service in his country 2 weeks ago anything.
Would rather not specify my country right now to avoid unnecessary political fiasco.
>>
how long is your service?
>>
>>24927651
Iran? Turkey? Pakistan? Israel?

It's Israel, isn't it?
>>
>>24927697
32 months
FUCK YOU BOT
>>
>>24927704
Ye senpai
>>
File: 1448628312986.png (194 KB, 476x245) Image search: [Google]
1448628312986.png
194 KB, 476x245
Jajaja stupid jew
>>
>>24927739
>>24927741 is not >>24927704 (me)

I was just curious.
>>
>>24927651
>Both my parents were in the army so just a few things.

WHY THE ARMY? airforce/navy are easier apparently.

Have you thought about faking having your back hurt? There is no way to prove it and you can get paid 5ever.
>>
>>24927741
>>24927755
Oh, also do you think you'll have trouble adjusting to military life?

What are the penalties if you really aren't mentally able to take it and decide to drop out? Can you postpone it or do some kind of alternative community service?
>>
>>24927777
He's not American. Also calling bullshit on no way to prove a hurt back.
>>
>>24927777
>why the army
You don't really get to choose. I was automatically enlisted to the cannoneer (if that's a word) division because it's the default for anyone healthy enough (no asthma etc).
I managed to cry to the right people and got transfered to the military police, which is much less combatant.

>faking back hurt
There ARE ways to cheat the system into thinking you're not healthy enough for combatant service and get simpler, office duty roles, but I didn't do it. To get out of the service completely you need to be (or act) completely insane in order to be marked unfit for service.

>>24927791
>trouble adjusting
Yes, it is pretty hard. But it's not like I really have a choice so I'm slowly getting used to it.
>>
>>24927651
>political fiasco
inb4 some of you guys are alright dont go to the U.S. today i have nuclear launch codes and i dont want you to be hurt
>>
bemp
pemb
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.