[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagekek. Enjoy your two days of freedom.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagekek.

Enjoy your two days of freedom.
>>
>>24927368
Tfw haven't slept at but I ain't got a job so it's all good senpai
>>
I will never work as wagekeks involuntarily pay for my existence.
>>
>>24927454
The important word there is involuntary.

If I had the choice I'd rather give me tax money to Africa, and you subway munchers can starve
>>
>tfw I'm the lowest tier of wagekek who gets random days off every week
>working tonight and tomorrow.
>they own me
>>
>>24927368

Enjoy the ride while it lasts, NEET filth. Just remember that when the time comes - and it will come - to vote to keep welfare payments for 'mentally ill' people, we'll all be happily voting no. Good luck out there on the streets.
>>
>>24927467
>If I had the choice

You don't though.

Stay mad.
>>
>>24927549
Lol haha keep waiting
>>
>>24927549

Good, employers will then be forced to fill quotas even more than they do now and employ me instead of you. Can't wait.
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24927368
This is an unusually nice post for you to make.
>>
How do neetbux work?
>>
>>24927542
I hope at the very least you don't bother answering your phone on your days off.
I used to work a job like that and if they didn't bother to schedule me I wasn't working the shift.
Call ins are fucking gay.
>>
>>24927549
In this politically correct world that sort of thing will never happen. Conservatives are mocked by the media and shunned socially.
>>
>>24927542
this is the worst feel desu.

I had a part time job over the summer and when you get every other day off, there's technically never a weekend. just neverending sundays.

>>24927368
Also, im a student NEETbitch. i have a final in a few hours then I'm free for a month. Enjoy your crippling depression.
>>
>>24927549

Ragey wagey go awagey come again some other daygey
>>
>>24927368
Thank you le condescending frog
>>
File: image.png (695 KB, 642x685) Image search: [Google]
image.png
695 KB, 642x685
Tick tock tock tick

Monday is lurking just around the bend
>>
>>24927467
>Giving money to nigger apes.

Might as well light your money on fire.
>>
>>24930458
pretend to be or actually be super crazy or disabled and get paid every month for it. There are certainly people who need it as the system we're in is garbage but I'm also pretty sure a lot of people who are on it could definitely hold down a job with a little effort. I have friends who are on it but I work so it puts me in a weird position where all I can think is that they're totally bullshitting
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.