[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /lowempathy/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 21
File: pooh bear.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
pooh bear.gif
982 KB, 320x287
who /lowempathy/ here?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 456x810
>>24927218
I eat kratom every two hours everyday which raises my dopamine levels to the point where I'm rarely sad or anxious, this lowers my ability to fully empathize with sadness.
>>
>>24927218
Reporting in. Yo.
>>
who /lowanything/ here?
>>
>>24927256
how's it going? any stories you'd like to share?
>>
>>24927218
am aspie, apparently thats just a usual trait
>>
File: 1443781956292.jpg (142 KB, 414x510) Image search: [Google]
1443781956292.jpg
142 KB, 414x510
That's me to be quite honest with you family.
In fact I bet most robots could relate to this.

>was the nicest person anyone knew growing up
>convinced if I was nice to everyone, did everyone favors, helped everyone, and complimented everyone I would be happy later in life because people would appreciate it and return the favor
>just get called fat
>get to high school
>still nice and helpful to everyone, lose 60 lbs
>being nice is synonymous with being a pathetic beta
>slowly start giving up, become more bitter than kind
>now I don't give a shit if people die, get gunned down, tortured to death, raped, molested whatever
>they all probably had done things to deserve it anyways.
I know I'm no better than them now, but still. I'm sure every robot was the super nice, shy kids growing up made bitter by the world.
I used to think the world was like in Fable or Fallout, everyone had good or bad "karma" so to speak. Turns out everyone is just an asshole and doesn't care about anyone but themselves.
>>
Me I only care about myself desu
>>
>>24927312
I would like to add that I feel empathy for animals though, I love animals and treat them exactly how I used to treat humans, I'm not a complete shitter.
>>
>>24927312
This hit home so hard familia. Literally tried being courteous and kind my whole life and people never appreciated or cared. Hurts.
>>
File: okie dokie.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
okie dokie.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
>>24927312
That about summarises it for me. I only ever feel empathy for robots really.
>>
Does it count as low empathy if you pretend to care just to make others like you more?
>>
Story time from your Lord and Savior: OP the faggot

There's this bird that a couple got for their daughter just across the street from me. It chirps, squawks and makes a fucking racket all day. It had been giving me some really bad migraines.

So I snuck over one night and spiked it's bird seed with some bleach.

Three days later, was walking down into town to pick up some groceries and saw a little funeral being hosted in their backyard.

I got away with it because I never complained to them that their bird was annoying.

Feels good.
>>
>>24927339

This. Even an animal that claws its preys face off is better than a normie because at least there's no malice.
>>
Anyone else here /cryatfilmsbecausethey'retearjerkersbutthesamethingirljustmakesyoulaugh/
>>
>>24927394
Pretty brutal m8. I like birds more than most but hey, someone's gotta pull shit like this, it just makes sense.
>>
>>24927402
I miss ya, jenny
>>
I have selective empathy I guess. I generally feel bad for children because I know what the world is going to turn them into. But if that same child I feel bad for gets leukemia and dies I don't feel bad. I'm almost relieved.
>>
I literally lost all my feelings. I take all kind of drugs, i fuck prostitutes, and when i think about it, i'm just not able to feel bad, the "oh my god what have i done" feeling is gone. I started to steal things to get money, i even stole something expensive from a teacher that has always been very nice to me and i just don't feel bad at all. I feel like i'm starting to become a sociopath or something.
>>
>>24927339
OP here. I like animals because even with the obvious communication barrier I can still understand what they want with ease. I have a cat who just chills with me when I'm high on xanax. Worth getting one desu.
>>
>>24927345
I really don't get why people are so mean. Even in elementary school when kids are innocent they were rude and didn't give a shit that I was nice to them.
Then I got to high school and being kind was a big no-no, it was like coming out as gay.
>>24927361
Same here m8.

I guess I was just naive.
Even now I don't make fun of people like normies do. I just don't interact with anyone. I don't get why it's normal for everyone to be an asshole to ugly outcasts, then cry when school shootings happen.
Can any normies/failed normies/robots explain why it's okay to make fun of outcasts? Because they're different?

Don't get me wrong I'm not a faggot, I'll make fun of tumblr muh feelings type girls all the time, but still.
>>24927399
Yeah, that's why. It's just instinct, they don't get a kick out of hurting other animals just because.
>>
>>24927450
same senpai, its like "ill help you" but if they die or get hurt its just "kek"
>>
>>24927399
There's also barely any thinking at all, akin to a rock. Some of the purpose is lost.
>>
>>24927451
if you're in europastan, i wouldn't get tested for it. if you are diagnosed and gat taken to court for some criminal act, they pull that on you and you get locked in the loonybin. They don't do that in the US, unsure about Canada.
>>
>tfw an actual sociopath

it has its perks and downsides desu

>someone tells me someone close died and i have to put in effort to show that i care
>>
>>24927451
When before you may have felt "I'm violating this social norm" or "I'm violating this person's property," now "Nah, nothing's wrongs and never could be" fills you. It's a basic fact if what normies say and do is correct or moral.
>>
I don't know how much emotion is enough when you're getting told about someone's misfortune. Like how much am I supposed to care that someone died to not appear like a weirdo?
The annoying part is I overdo it a lot and people call me sensitive.
>tfw you fucked up and made a bagguette joke the day after paris.
>>
>>24927503
same here. honestly my maternal grandfather almost died a few years back from some oxygen deficient related crash. whole family were shocked, mum and sister were in tears. dad was comforting them, attempting to comfort me.

they thought i just locked myself up in my room to cope. i just didn't care, and the constant snivelling from them was pissing me off.
>>
>>24927538
I have one female friend.
She told me some guy named Terick at her school killed himself. She literally sat next to him for a few weeks, never talked to him, and was completely broken up when he died. Like, acted torn to shreds lel.
Women are the worst. Another "friend' of hers killed herself lately, she hadn't seen her in two years and only sat next to her for a month. She now acts completely numb when she talks to me.
Hell she still dates her life events as "before Terick died" and "after Terick died".
She's obviously just one of those cunts who doesn't give a shit about anyone but then when the lonely outcast kills himself posts on their wall about what a shining light they were, that they can't believe they're gone.
Fuck women.
>>
>>24927503
>>24927553
advice for a young blood?
I'm 21 and leaching my parents dry what do i do next? - grandparents are bled dry
>>
>>24927590
depending on what you're wanting to do.
>>
>>24927611
Minimal work, maximum material goods/drugs
>>
>>24927218
I'm actually a sperg, empathy has always been a problem area for me.

Sometimes I try to fake it, but I don't think I'm very convincing.
>>
>>24927503
that's just called having aspergers, I get that too
also "sociopath" hasn't been used by professionals since the 50s
>>
>>24927639
How is it assburgers? From what I know thats being socially retarded i.e not being able to read people, I can read people just fine
>>
>>24927687
Everybody on 4chan is going to tell you that you're autistic.
You're not.
Probably a socio/aviodant.
We should trade tips.
>I re-use my small talk on several groups of people before changing it
My lies cross socio-political boundries,
i love life fuck man

Now you go
>>
>>24927631
if only life were so easy.
best tip is to marry rich, but odds of that are low. get a bf/gf. use charm/wit/charisma. helps a lot if you're fit / good looks. anyone with some effort can get to a hard 7 in looks. start bleeding them dry.

or if you've got a college degree, get into the workforce. manipulate your way up the ladder.

a few hard years work now pays for itself down the line.
>>
>>24927371
I think that just makes you a sociopath.
>>
>>24927580

Seems like psychopathic behavior desu.
>>
>>24927639
>>24927687
>>24927722
psychs use the umbrella term aspd (Anti-social personality disorder)
>>
>>24927631
Not that guy. But I learned to code and do freelance work . I don't earn shit all but I get to spend most of the day kicking it in my apartment taking whatever high is on hand
>>
>>24927749
Yeah I am familiar with that name.

Anti social personality disorder =/= Autism spectrum.

This stupid ass buzzword has made people subconsciously think that every issue that involves not wanting to be social means you're 100% autistic.
>>
>>24927749
and everyone else uses the term autist (nothing personnel)
>>
>>24927742
sociopathy covers a wide range of symptoms. not caring for someone could be reflective of your past. other symptoms include impulsive behaviour, addictive personality, charisma, charm. search it up.
>>
>>24927754
Not a bad idea! i rip people off with landscaping deals.
What kinda hobbies you got?
I took up bowling after watching dexter, i fucking it. Week night it's my own alley.
>>
>>24927790

>charisma, charm

Welp.
>>
>>24927687
I was in denial about this for years.
>>
>>24927806
Add $$ to the situation you'll change, maybe.
>>24927827
I'm a sperg until i gain material goods from the situation, then i'm a fuckin negotiator, try getting immediately more violent,
>>
>>24927784
whatever. i used to be bullied by this guy who called me autistic. got him doing community service for vandalism, he dropped out of school.
>>
>>24927793
Vidya, substance abuse and rock climbing. bumming it around australia in january hitting up some deep water soloing sights on the west coast
>>
>>24927853
this here, is legit autism.
>>24927851
>>24927806
>>24927793
>>24927790
>>24927783
>>24927754
>>24927749
>>24927747
>>24927742
>>24927738
>>24927722
Seem like socios
>>
>>24927853
(nothing personnel kiddo)
>>
File: true.png (23 KB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
true.png
23 KB, 300x290
>>24927806
dude, literally fake it until you make it. practice in front of a mirror.

i, shit you not, learnt how to from watching Barney Stinson on HIMYM.
>>
>>24927869
nice.
Treat the fat girls moms' nice, they miss the attention.

You'll get a free cellphone and rent if you can get her on your jock
>>
>>24927871
what do you expect from people on this thread?
>>
>>24927722
I have diagnosed aspergers and I do that too
>>
>>24927886
I quoted myself twice, i was simply highlighting my tribe.
I consider socios better than epaths.
>>
>>24927312
Literally this, except I was never fat. Always nice to people, always being treated like shit, I just stopped bothering after a while.
I can only feel empathy for robots.
>>
To all the sociopaths, etc: has anyone ever sussed you out? Do you tend to naturally creep people out, or do you think you've "fooled" everyone you've meet into thinking you're human?
>>
>>24927894
The diagnosis for aspergers requires that your symptoms aren't a result of another mental illness, which playful manipulation is.
You got a shit shrink and you're probably smarter than him if you're a socio.
we're literally better
>>
Anyone else get really anxious when members from different social circles mix? I always shit myself that stories I've claimed for my own might get told or just lies in general getting revealed
>>
>>24927851
>>24927878

I can actually not look retarded around people just by improvising and playing along. The few people I "befriended" actually like me and find me respectable.
It's maintaining that good image long term, and especially making other people do what I want that I have trouble with. Manipulation.

But I'm poor, and self conscious about that. This and few other problems caused by family ultimately hold me down from being too daring.
>>
>>24927906
>has anyone ever sussed you out?
yes/no. I have been told i have an 'odd energy' but never straight up rejected.
>Do you tend to naturally creep people out, or do you think you've "fooled" everyone you've meet into thinking you're human?
I don't really interact with people unless i want something so i guess i fool them
>>
>>24927906
>thinking we're human
well, we are, just without humanity

though it's a good question. i manage my reputation by donating to charities. people have told me that when i'm not thinking about anything i take on a dark, sullen appearance, where normally i try to appear constantly happy.

i don't creep people out unless i need to intimidate them, which works well when dealing with people i have dirt on.
>>
>>24927929
You don't need to be daring just have fun.
People want to make you happy dude.
Ask them to do something small then work from there, eventually one person will want to be dominated by you.
>>
>>24927906
>Implying only neurotypicals are human

Depends on the person. For me the hardest symptom to hide is the compulsive lying. The smarter the person is the more likely they'll realize the shit you said doesn't add up.

You could just be a lying cunt though. To end my ramble I doubt very few people I come into contact with realize my condition, otherwise i doubt they would seek to spend time with me
>>
File: Desert.jpg (826 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826 KB, 1024x768
>>24927939
yo bud, personal questions;
Age and up bringing?
>>
>all these people thinking they are sociopaths
literally not one of you is, you are delusional children
>>
>>24927939
How do you get dirt on people ?
>>
>>24927960
what do you lie about
>>24927961
this is me.
I need to figure this out.
I lie to make myself have an inflated value or to draw sympathy
>>
>>24927965
18 year old HS senior up early spotted.
>>
>>24927312
>was the nicest person anyone knew growing up
>convinced if I was nice to everyone, did everyone favors, helped everyone, and complimented everyone I would be happy later in life because people would appreciate it and return the favor
This is exactly who is was and that was exactly my line of reasoning when I was a kid. >I used to think everyone had good or bad karma
I think you just perfectly described my childhood and personality minus being fat.
>>
>>24927973
everything and anything. My sister asked how i got to her house. I drove but I told her I caught the bus.

There is no rhyme or reason behind it, the lies are just the first thing out of my mouth.
>>
>>24927965
You caught me trying to live into my fantasy of pretending to be a cool edgy title to post about on r9k! Fuck you for calling me out on my childish bullshit
>>
>>24927990
You have no reason behind your lies?
I lie because i enjoy it.
I like to be admired, pitied ect ect.
>>
>>24927345
I was the same way when I was a kid except I kind of did care about other people at least a little bit but I was kind to other people mostly out of a desire to be treated well. I'm almost completely incapable of empathizing with anyone else now but every now and then I sometimes feel a tiny bit of empathy. Part of me hates who I am and the fact that in a lot of ways I'm no better than all of the people that I hate because like them I don't give a shit about anyone else but at the same time I just feel too tired and jaded to really care my hypocrisy.
>>
Do you guys feel like you could detect another sociopath if you were to randomly meet one? Are you frightened by anything? Most people are scared shitless by sociopaths.
>>
>>24927961
20 years old. Young people have bleeding hearts and a huge dependency on their reputation and so when they see someone who is charitable they want to associate themselves with that person to appear charitable as well.

In truth I don't donate all too much, the occasional $20 here and there and any old clothes i dump at a local store as well.

upbringing at home was actually quite normal, it was school life which was top shit. at around the age of six my school refused to teach me until i was tested for a "mental disorder" (note the phrasing, but they thought i was autistic). i was negative for that and aspergers, but they said i was fascinating and was nothing like they had seen before, and offered my parents money for a case study on me, which they refused. my dad is quite narcissistic, and was against the idea of being the guy who had a 'special' child, so he kept me isolated generally outside of school hours. he wasn't abusive however.

school life is a lot shittier, i was physically and verbally abused all the way into ninth grade, where i had stopped caring for anyone at that point.

in my mid teen years i noticed my sister was also quite narcissistic, and always associated herself with what was cool at the time, and ditched any friends that were considered weird. she's basically the epitome of what /r9k/ hates in women now, even though she's only 17. i have a mixed feelings relationship with her.
>>
>>24928043
No
Yes - i have skeletons.
Other socios don't bother me because i don't allow myself to be used.
What is funny to be is that "normal" people use each other right and fucking left but if you're open about it you have mental illness.
>>
>>24927960
compulsive lying is a struggle for me too, where i've got to the point in which i have to create a false story on paper so i make sure that anything i say adds up.
>>
>>24927906
Most of my coworkers and people that I've interacted with casually in the past seem to be convinced that I'm a normal guy and have no reason to think that I can't feel empathy. Everyone in my family however is aware of my lack of empathy. I don't even really try to hide it from them at this point I just don't care that much anymore. I know that they know and they've commented on it before.
>>
>>24928050
Do you care about your sister? I don't have any sibling but i feel like i would want them gone if i did.
>>
>>24928055
>Other socios don't bother me because i don't allow myself to be used
this. if i feel that someone is trying to use me, i ditch them immediately. lots of socio's struggle with failures, especially ones where they fail to maintain a relationship with someone for personal gain.
>>
>>24927738
>everyone with some effort can get to a hard 7 in looks
That's bullshit, I can't. I'm horribly fucking ugly, I have a big nose and moles all over my face.
I don't have money for surgery so I'm a 4/10 at best. You're probably a 6/10 if you believe that, don't get cocky and believe that it applies for everyone, being horribly ugly is probably the nr 1 reason of why people end up on this shitty board.
>>
Does anyone else here desperately want relationships with other people even though they hate almost everyone they meet? I'd really enjoy having some good family relationships but I hate my family and I want to have a mother and father figure and siblings that I like and trust, it's just that I don't want to have that relationship with my real family because I despise them. I feel this need to have some sort of positive genuine relationship where I can trust someone and at the same time I know that it's impossible for me to do that.
>>
>>24928091
Do you feel that failure? - Personally i tend to 'bend and bounce' as i like to call it so failure is never really a possibility
>>
>>24928121
you're just a empath cock sucker loser beta male.
Fuck you
Fuck your senpai
Fuck your post
>>
>>24928069
depends, really. i'm quite possessive of my family, as i can use them pretty easily, but her false sympathy for current social situations like the refugee crisis pisses me off to no end.

i guess it less about caring for them, but more a sense of the fact i owe them something in return for raising me. less so for my sister.

she usually gets me to hook her up with liquor/spirits for when she goes out to parties, since my parents are quite against her having more than a couple drinks. makes me popular among her friends too, which isn't half bad as a couple are hot.

>inb4 pedo, age of consent is 16 here
>>
>>24928154
I see..
Any abuse growing up?
>inb4 pedo, age of consent is 16 here
Don't gotta explain to me familia
>>
>>24928043
I like to think that I'm more intelligent than the average person but then again so does everyone and this is an anonymous board so that doesn't mean much. I'm terrible at picking up social cues in the moment because I'm too nervous focusing on what I should say and how I should present myself, but I feel like if I met another sociopath I'd be able to recognize them after speaking to them when I'd be reflecting about our conversation and their mannerisms and the way they acted etc.
>>
>>24928098
it was just my opinion dude.
i got lucky with no moles on my face, but depending on the size and how far it protrudes from face, a little makeup doesn't hurt.
>>
>>24928122
i do feel that failure, and consider going at it from another angle if necessary. i might give a situation some time if required.
>>
>>24928129
I'm definitely a beta but I'm pretty sure that I'm not those other things. I truly can't empathize with other people and yet I'm so lonely that I want some kind of relationship with others and too be accepted by others.
>>
>>24928176

nah, read here for backstory
>>24928050
>>
>>24928201
>a little makeup
No, it won't do anything, they're too big and too many. I know it's just your opinion, but it's actually a popular opinion that's just wrong, most of the time you can't just ''improve yourself :^)''.
Also, if anyone notices even the smallest amount of makeup on my face they can make fun of me for being gay for the rest of my life.
Also, if I do get facial surgery people will just just call me fake and be weirded out by it because it's something very unusual here.
There's no way to win when you're ugly.
>>
>>24928055
what spoops do you have?
>>
>>24928314
>for being gay
That was a stupid way of putting it.
I'm not actually gay, they'll just call me gay, the fact that I've never had a girlfriend and most people know will just add up to that.
>>
File: 1445275486563.gif (916 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1445275486563.gif
916 KB, 500x322
>>24928315
heres one of em faggot
>>
>>24928326
search up countries that find that look attractive. move there. it'll cost a lot, but it'll be worth it
>>
File: 2spooky.gif (69 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.gif
69 KB, 500x533
>>24928339
you are doing me a frighten
>>
>>24927312
>>24927339
>>24927361
>>24927905
>>24927988

I totally relate to you guys, but having empathy is one of the best traits you can cultivate. You will ultimately lead a better life, overall. I also recommend breathing meditation. Has changed my life completely and wish I had done this when I was a teen (now im 29).

Of course all of your circumstances are different, but try to make the best out of any situation. In the end, you are the one reaping the benefits of a better life.
>>
>>24928343
Nah, best way of doing it is making money, getting surgery then getting into a new circle of people that don't know my backstory and avoiding all contact with people that previously knew me.
I'm 20 now so I don't even know if it would be worth it anymore, plus I'm not an actual sociopath so I can't make myself look cool, I'd probably sperg out at some point.
>>
>>24927218

It's not always such a bad thing in certain jobs. I'm not a sociopath but I do have the assburgers which let's me compartmentalize when what I do causes issues.

I'm a loan officer so I talk to people who desperately need more money because of shitty situations they're in. Imagine "my dad is in the hospital and is going to die, I need 500 more dollars on my credit card to buy a plane ticket to see him ". That call happens more than you'd expect. I have to be the one to tell them no, no matter how bad it sucks. The last guy I said no in that exact situation started to cry. Hit me in the feels a little but I had a productivity quota to make so I moved on to the next person.
>>
>>24928373
Sometimes I think that if I actually had a sense of empathy then I'd be able to fit in and then I'd actually be happy, but then I realize that pretty much everyone only cares about themselves whether they realize it or not and the main difference between me and "normal" people is that I don't even try to fool myself. Empathy seems like a useless and detrimental emotion when you think about it except as a tool for getting other people to like you and trust you.
>>
Constantly have to fake emotions to other people, and as for empathy, I have to tell myself I should be being empathetic or else I'm not.

Very adept at manipulating people, apart from family because that's wrong.

I feel incredibly lonely because I'll never genuinely feel things..
>>
>>24928373
>having empathy is one of the best traits you can cultivate
Why? It will just make me feel bad for other people's suffering, it's worthless. I can feel empathy for people in the same situation as me and for people that I care about, there aren't too many of them, tbqh.
>>
>>24928385
im 20 as well. do what you said and you should manage well enough.

you don't have to look cool, you have to give off the appearance of what people consider cool. it's basically the same thing, except faking it helps a lot more. if you're in a big city, go to a distant place and perfect your social skills there with random people at bars.
>>
>>24927218
As a white KHV male at 31 working in STEM, paying his taxes, not committing crime, and who has battled some difficulties to get here without any "support groups" or "initiatives", society sees me as coasting on privilege, a rapist-waiting-to-happen, a female repellant, and the root of all the world's problems, I don't consider it too strange that I don't empathize with society.

Friends and family are a different matter though.
>>
>>24927339
Good for you mate.
I have no empathy left, not for people nor animals.
I don't remember when I became like this, but I was an edgy kid back then, watching gore and laughing at 10.
I wasn't kind, nor bad, I just did things if I thought the profit/energy ratio would be good.
>>
To all you sociopaths/those with low empathy, I have a question.

How do you think you would fare if you were drafted for world war three, as it's a topic/worry at the back of many people's minds right now?

This is of course assuming no nuclear war.
>>
>>24928402
>told him no and he started crying
That's pretty funny, to be honest.
>>
>>24928409
Yes, people only care about themselves, there's no question about it. But acknowledging the existence of the person you're dealing with, or people in general is key. They might be thinking exactly like you, that people are selfish and only think about themselves, or might even like interactiing with you etc. It's impossible to know.

In the end, wouldn't you like to treat the other person the same way you would like to be treated? Sure, the favor won't be returned in lots of cases, but in the end you are the bigger person and you will feel more balaned. That's my opinion anyways. Yes. empathy is a tool, but you can also use the above reasoining without conflict.
>>
>>24928472
>31
>KHV
>working
Why are you even bothering ?
>>
>>24928411
>I feel incredibly lonely because I'll never genuinely feel things..
I know what you mean my loneliness doesn't just stem from my nonexistent social life but also from the knowledge that I'll never be able to experience emotions like love that everyone hypes up as the greatest thing ever. I've been depressed for most of my life and these days I hardly feel anything at all and I've noticed that faking things like amusement, interest, happiness or any other emotion for that matter takes a lot more effort than it did a few years ago and it's a lot harder to fake. I feel like I'm fairly decent at manipulating people if I have to though I don't get too many opportunities to do so because I don't get out of the house much. Unlike you I don't feel any reservations at manipulating my family. Do you feel any differently about your family than you do for other people? Also why don't you manipulate your family? In the past I was more hesitant about manipulating them because I felt that I owed them something for raising and putting up with me even if they were shitty parents and I hated them.
>>
People like you make me glad I have nothing to offer.
>>
>I'm so cool because I say I don't have empathy
>hopefully a qt sees herself as my shot at "redemption" and throws herself at me
>I try to throw off this dark and brooding vibe because I have nothing interesting about myself otherwise

This thread in a nutshell
>>
>>24928489
It is actually my fantasy to join the german SS as a hunter.
>>
>>24928043
I'm terrified of social situations in general and being judged by people besides that not much else.
>>
File: zombies are my forte.png (93 KB, 646x563) Image search: [Google]
zombies are my forte.png
93 KB, 646x563
>>24927312
>That many replies, and not one addressed how edgy the line " I don't give a shit if people die, get gunned down, tortured to death, raped, molested whatever"
>>
>>24928489
I would be annoyed, I don't want to waste my time for this
>>
>>24928542
Hardly at all.
I'm better than women; i am stronger and smarter.
I don't want them and they don't want me.
I accepted this ~4 years ago.
>>
I have been called a psychopath after talking with people, I just don't care, I don't have any empathy towards humans, only animals, I don't think I am one though, just want to be alone, schizoid is more fitting but I doubt it's that too. Never been diagnosed so can't say.
>>
>>24928545
Honestly, I can agree with you there. However, I'd prefer more to be a mercenary.
>>
>>24928431
This. I already have enough problems in my life and too much shit to deal with to feel bad about and start worrying about other people's problems that don't effect me.
>>
>>24928542
Did you actually read the discussions on this thread you dumbass nigger ? They're pretty interesting. Also you're a shitposter on r9k, probably a KV with a shit personality. Kill yourself.
>>
>>24928561
It's edgy but true.
Except if it was someone I appreciate, I wouldn't care seeing someone die, I already saw it too.
>>
>>24928561
>so many replies and nobody decided to shitpost with their meme
What's the point of calling something edgy ? It doesn't add anything to the discussion, it's not even fun, pure shitposting.
>>
>>24928523
I can spend the money on good food and interesting travels. I can also afford to live in a comfortable apartment in a nice part of the world, where I pursue various outdoor activities.

I'm not gonna leave all that just because I haven't put my dick in a vagina. It's probably what keeps me from breaking down, honestly.
>>
>>24928489
When I think about this part of me immediately thinks of how exciting it would be and how great of an opportunity it would be to accomplish something but then reality sets in and I realize that I'd probably hate having to mindlessly follow orders and most likely end up getting killed for a pointless cause.
>>
>>24928542
this actually pisses me off, the belief that people can 'change' a sociopath into an empath. it's hardwired into our brains.

it's actually not that cool, i sometimes envy empathy because i want to know what a real connection with a person feels like. and then i remember how shitty people are.
>>
>>24928591
do you ever get that feeling of a wide head after an accident?
Like your skull is 20 feet wide and super light after seeing something scary/tragic
>>
>>24928431
Empathy is not necessarily feeling bad for others, but acknowledging their existence. Acknowledgning that other individuals have fears, desires, crushes, sexual fantasies, tragedies, etc. They might be better off than you, or might be assholes, who cares? In the end, your own integrity is what really matters.

When I interact with other people, I simply talk and interact the same way I would want to be treated. WIth respect. I try to make this part of my form of common sense. Makes me feel like a better person and feel better overall.
>>
>>24928625
I'm not talking about sex. I'm talking about the fact that most of the time you're probably alone and people consider you worthless, that's why you never get affection from a person of the different sex.
>>
>>24928582
How come? I've always liked the idea of complete and utter control.
I am god.
>>24928635
Fuck. Them.
>>
>>24928626
i'm not in it for the accomplishment, i just want the chaos. also, it'd be interesting to see how people go through the stages from political correctness to extreme patriot.
>>
>>24928561
You know, the only way to truly care about this is to get off your ass and start working for major social change. I give mad props to all the people in organizations working to end wars and human rights abuses. They care, genuinely, and their actions are the right ones.

Stacy tearing up over a drowned Syrian refugee kid is just crocodile tears. She won't do shit to stop that from happening. She's probably using it to gain social capital, as she saunters down to Starbucks in her apple bottoms for her next pumpkin spice latte, still sore from being DP's by Chad and Jamal.
>>
I'm a diagnosed sociopath. One of my pet peeves is when people say shit like "I wish I was a sociopath. My life would be so much easier." It's so painfully obvious that those people are just looking for an identity to compensate for their lack of personality. Fuck off, be grateful for who you are. You were born with the capacity to experience life and all its intricacies. You can form friendships and feel love and compassion for others. If I could switch places I would do it in a heartbeat. I'm a malfunction. My life is empty and meaningless. Whatever joys I experience are self-serving and only temporary. Relationships can last a lifetime. Being a sociopath is like getting a new toy and being excited at first, but that quickly turns into apathy once you get bored of it. And so you want more, and the cycle never ends.
I look people in the eyes, and nothing. There's no one there. But, that is only a reflection of myself. I am the one who's empty, not them.
Hollywood is responsible for public perception of sociopaths/psychopaths as suave, sophisticated conmasters. But that is only a fiction. We have feelings and emotions just like others, it's just that they're all self-centered. It's a miserable existence. Romanticizing it isn't going to make your problems just magically disappear. In fact, it'll only highlight them because the only person you truly care about in this world is yourself. That is the life of a sociopath.
>>
>>24928667
i'd prefer mercenary because i prefer to work in stealth, leave red herring trails which causes chaos as everyone is fearing being backstabbed by someone they considered a friend.

complete control does sound appealing though.
>>
>>24928504
That's similar to my philosophy when I deal with people, I don't go out of my way to get into conflict if I have nothing against a person and even though I have no qualms against stealing for example I still wouldn't steal from a friend because the risk would be too high and the payoff simply isn't worth it. I feel like when I try to be a decent person and be nice to people I do feel a sense of moral superiority that makes me feel a bit better about myself at least temporarily. I don't think that acknowledging another persons existence will help me much when it comes to emulating empathy, I realize that people are individuals with a wide range of emotions but I simply can't feel bad for them.
>>
>>24928639
No, not really.
I don't feel something like that.
I feel nothing, I know in my head how I should react but that's all.
>>
>>24928680
Mhmm. Continuing on from this guy, as a sociopath, you can never feel love for someone. Perhaps a sense of owing or respect for your families which you try to convince yourself is love. Or you may be infatuated over someone or lust after them, but you cannot actually love them.
>>
>>24928700
Ooooh i like your idea too!
I wish we could work together.
I'd love to squeeze some soldiers of fortune and locals for info while working with high end mercs and internal affairs.
I could just see the uniforms now.
>>
>>24928524

I don't manipulate my family for the exact reason you stated, because I feel I owe them something, although, it's not that I feel anything towards them but I've kind of made them exempt if that makes any sense.

I know what you mean, my loneliness doesn't exist purely due to a lack of social life too, it is about the emotions.

I actually know what you mean by saying it's a lot harder to fake now, but I assume it because at the moment we ate not leaving the house, therefore there is no goal for all the faking to be worth it.

I've been in two relationships, and for reference im 20 years old. Throughout those relationships, the 2nd one in particular, it lasted 1.5 years. I didn't feel anything that resembles 'love' but more of a companion that obeyed you. She wad head over heels in love with me but I never felt reserved Into manipulating her into doing what I wanted, whether it would be her paying for something or manipulating her feelings.

That makes me the most sad, by her face all the time I know first hand what true love looks like, but not what it feels like.

I live with my mum, mum and dad both divorced because he abused her a lot and I witnessed all of it. Dad has custody of my little brother and sister too even though he lied through his teeth about everything in court.
>>
>>24928635
I feel like my lack of empathy was always there but it was just worsened by my childhood and upbringing. I'd also like to know what it's like to really care about other people and have a positive connection with people that everyone talks about so much. The closest I've ever gotten to feeling real empathy is when I've taken MDMA. When I'm rolling and I feel connected to people and I sort of care about them I feel extremely emotionally vulnerable and part of me knows that those emotions are false but at the same time it's a very interesting experience being able to feel empathy or at least the strongest emotion that's closest to genuine empathy that I've ever felt in my life by far. I'd recommend that you try it some time just for the experience and insight, the hangovers are shitty though.
>>
>>24928652
I can acknowledge that others have dreams, fears, emotions and all of those things but it just doesn't make any difference in my ability to care about other people.
>>
>>24928748
>>24928700
I'd be in a trench coat and officer's uniform along with several other decorated officials, we'd show up with you in full combat gear and a mp40 and get what we wanted when we wanted.
FUCK YEAH
>>
>>24928713
> I feel like when I try to be a decent person and be nice to people I do feel a sense of moral superiority that makes me feel a bit better about myself at least temporarily.

That's exactly what you need to cultivate, and imo you don't need to feel bad for others. If you keep trying to be a decent person, that sense of moral superiority could be eventually translated to general well being. Try it out with the mentality that it's for your own good and nobody else's. Everything that comes with that is secondary.
>>
>>24928779
would you consider it addictive? did you find that people liked you more when on it?
>>
>>24928802
>>24928748
wearing a uniform isn't exactly stealthy. fit in with the crowd.
>>
>>24928672
It would be very entertaining to watch initially but the problem with world war 3 when it happens is that no one will be a spectator, assuming that it doesn't immediately go nuclear even if you're not directly involved in the fighting you'll still feel the impact of the war and feel the effects of the subsequent economic destruction and damage.
>>
>>24928672
>It would be very entertaining to watch initially but the problem with world war 3 when it happens is that no one will be a spectator, assuming that it doesn't immediately go nuclear even if you're not directly involved in the fighting you'll still feel the impact of the war and feel the effects of the subsequent economic destruction and damage.
Though I have to admit seeing everyone panicking and freaking out would almost make it worth it if I didn't get fucked over by the war.
>>
>>24928835
all good things come to an end. although it'll still be better than the western world today.
>>
>>24928796
You don't need to care for others. Your form of empathy could be that you understand that there are other individuals with goals, ambitions just like you do. Sort of "we're all in this shit together". Having that mindset when interacting with people might be helpful when listening to what they have to say, or when communicating with general.
>>
>>24928827
The uniform is apart of the ritual.
They need to know we're coming, they can't run.
They can't hide.
We're coming.
There is nothing they can do.
>>
>>24928892
in general*
>>
>>24928739
A perfect example of a miserable sociopath is Lance Armstrong. A textbook manipulator. His reputation was irreparably damaged once everyone found out about his cheating. So what does he do? He arranges an interview with oprah. The amount of excuses and lies he tells is appalling. The only thing he cares about is his reputation, and he'll do anything to protect it. Pushing blame on others, playing the victim. Whatever will get him sympathy.
There's a ton of articles on the internet analyzing the interview. Psychologists have stated that he fits the description of a sociopath.

He probably hates himself now that everyone knows he's a phony. A sociopath's most valued possession is his own ego.
>>
>>24928913
given my early school life where i was bullied a lot, i managed to gain tons of sympathy from other students. this helped me on my way to popularity, but i try not to show it off, because appearing humble is a lot better.
>>
>>24928561
No one except for you called him edgy because he's telling the truth, normies will act so distraught and disturbed when they hear about a mass shooting or terrorist attack in Paris but as long as it doesn't effect them they forget about it when their favorite tv show comes on an hour later. The poster that your talking about realizes that he doesn't give a shit unlike the vast majority of people that pretend to when in reality they probably at best feel a tiny fragment of the sadness that they exhibit when they hear about these things, they only act so upset because society has told them that normal people react that way when these things happen even if no one cares about it. It's cheap attention whoring and just a thinly masked attempt at making themselves seem more moral and considerate then they actually are even if they don't fully realize it.
>>
>>24928402
Sometimes I think aspies are actually a result of corporations doing testing on genetic modification in order to produce better wageslaves.
>>
>>24928957
Sociopaths can be genuinely humble. Narcissism is a coping mechanism for underlying emotions of shame and/or regret etc.
>>
File: 1449353693988.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1449353693988.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
>>24927312
Literally this for me.
I just became completely bitter and hateful after my very first love keked me with her ex.

>Started to Deal with it after like 2 weeks
>Still hateful but don't give a shit about her or most People for that matter anymore
>See her at a Party and chat a bit

>Asks me later on full drunk and almost crying: "Did you just fake yourself around me or why are you like this? Bashing me and making fun of other People like an asshole?
>Just reply:" The World is a cruel place fella, gotta be a cunt to come along"

Just kinda funny that I had it with half of her female friend circle after the keking, though.
>>
>>24929049
I was unaware. I guess acting humble is being humble. The difference is minor.
>>
>>24928761
That must have been really strange being with someone that loved you when you couldn't understand how she felt and simultaneously wanting to feel what she felt. I'm a little bit younger than you and the closest thing that I've had to a loving relationship was this girl that I was friends with. I didn't even date her and I wasn't in love with her, I was infatuated with her but in a weird way. I didn't obsess over her because of her looks, she was beautiful but she wasn't a 10 I just felt this need to own her and be around her because she treated me well and was nice to me. I didn't really give a damn about her personality besides the fact that she was pleasant and that she was kind to me. I know I didn't love her because I didn't feel a normal kind of affection towards her instead I felt this need to have her so she could make me feel better about myself while not really caring about her. Did you know what I'm talking about or ever feel like that about any of your girlfriends? It sounds to me like your dad was the kind of person that covered up his abuse of your mother while they were married, how do you think this had an effect on your ability to relate to people? Did the fact that your dad got off free so to speak effect your views on lying to people?
>>
>>24929127
You don't need to "act" it out. You can genuinely be humble.
Humility just means that you don't overestimate your worth/abilities. Nothing to do with whether or not you can feel empathy for others. Sociopaths can be sympathetic however, that's mostly a theoretical interpretation of how the other person might be feeling based on your own experiences.
>>
>>24928817
It's not physically addictive as far as I'm aware but it's possible to become psychologically dependent on it. I've only taken it a few times so I'm no expert on it but when I've taken it I think that my interpretation of how people view me is very positive. It's called ecstasy for a reason and I was definitely not sad when I was using it so I guess that people liked me more when I was on it. When your rolling it's like everyone is your best bud that you've known for years and your outlook on people completely changes, at least it did for me. It's impossible to describe what an emotion like empathy feels like when you've never really experienced it before so I guess I'll just say that it was very unique, It wasn't entirely a good thing though I felt way too open and trusting of everyone. I'd recommend looking it up more on erowid if you're interested in it.
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml
>>
>>24929244
>you don't overestimate your worth/abilities
I actively avoid this in fear of thinking I can get away with something.

I am aware that sociopaths can be sympathetic. Usually those who have a poor life I pity, but aside from the occasional donation, I don't care for them.

The worst kind of people are those that have made poor lifestyle choices and blame it on others or on something that has no proven relation to it. Such as fat people who blame it on their genetics. They disgust me.
>>
>>24929291
>It is known for its empathogenic, euphoric, and stimulant effects
Hmm, interesting. I'll look into it, although I may struggle to buy some knowing how the stuff is distributed in my town.
>>
>>24928892
I agree with you that it's an important thing to be aware of other people goals and intentions but I still find it hard to see how that would translate into being more empathetic in any way at all.
>Sort of "we're all in this shit together"
Acknowledging that doesn't make me feel more inclined to be empathetic and I'm not getting the point of why I should try to have some skewed form of empathy anyway if it's so different and removed from what empathy really is.
>>
File: embarrassing1.png (40 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing1.png
40 KB, 420x294
>>24927590
>advice for a young blood?
>>
>>24929483
i thought the same
>>
>>24929352
there's always the darknetmarkets or the silk road 2.0 by the way if you do end up deciding to try it, remember to drink water or have a water bottle on you or something also it's fairly common to clench your jaw and grind your teeth so try chewing some gum to keep your mouth busy
>>
>>24929594
im unsure if they ship to my country. it's quite a small one.
>>
Do any of you remember the exact moment you realised you had a ASPD?
>>
>>24929187

I wouldnt normally be this honest, but what you just said really hit home for me. In quite paranoid and will usually do anything to keep up appearences.

>I just felt this need to own her and be around her because she treated me well
Oh my fucking god. You just described it than I ever wanted to admit. I would obsess constantly about the 1st girls past sexual relations, and the second girls even though it was pretty much non existent, although the habit carried over. It felt like I was gaining the control by digging at them until they caved, eventually they get to a point where they don't put up any resistance. When you talk about not giving a shit about them, one time I went to the hospital with her, and I was still faking emotions, I didn't give a shit.

I find this very strange how you're basically describing the way I've always felt, I ho early didn't really think anyone else could relate, anyway I digress.

What you say about not actually loving the girlfriends, I did feel something towards them, like a fondness I guess, but that did not stop me from treating them badly and without thinking about them at all.

When you talk about my dad, I believe that he's like this too. He doesn't have a social life, and the only way I can really discribe him is that he's quite formal, imagine having some kind of business relationship with him, never personal. I'm starting to think maybe it's been passed down to me.

Your last questions I will answer with one. When I was 16 my dad lied to me (I did not know he was lying until 7 months ago, when my mum gave me proof, solid proof) but basically dad lied and said that mum had said I innapropriately acted toward my little sister. I did not do this, and never would. My emotion seemed to go from that point on. Also, the abuse at the time whilst I was little I guess I thought it was normal.

Me and mum are going to get him back by taking him back to court, she'll end up getting the kids and a payout I wouldve thought.
>>
>>24929707
In the 2nd to last paragraph I did not mean child abuse, but as a child witnessing your parents fight each other.
>>
>>24929707
>I did feel something towards them, like a fondness I guess

When you love something your world would come crashing down without it. This is an alien concept to me, people and things are always replaceable.
>>
>>24927339
I kicked over a dog that was pissing last night
>>
>>24929665
cliche moment at a funeral when I was 14. Looked at all my relatives crying over my dead grandma and just though wtf is wrong with me that I don't feel this way. Didn't see a psych or get diagnosed till I was 20
>>
>>24927371
>>24927742
Guess thats what I am then.
>>
>>24929665

it was sometime around this point
>>24927553
>>
>>24929663
try and find some stoners or concerts or be friendly and ask pretty much anyone at a rave where you can get some molly. You can always just ask on the internet where to buy drugs from xyz country if you don't know anyone.
>>
>>24929830
doggo got rekt

yo this is me. i like quiet animals since im prone to headaches.
>>24927466
>>24927394
>>
>>24929921
>cat040.jpg
call that one Winky

i never said anything about emotions. i just know that if it is following me around it wants food. if it is mewling at my door it wants in. shit like that.
>>
>>24928489
well, for me a lot of it manifests itself as a general sort of cowardice
so pretty poorly, though if i had to kill, whether to survive or simply following orders, it would be weird of course but i wouldn't lose any sleep over it
i would be a good concentration camp guard but worthless as frontline infantry, and in time i would probably enjoy killing
>>
>>24930005
Exactly the same for me but i think the regimented lifestyle would do my head in. Too much like hardwork
>>
File: tip.png (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
16 KB, 500x500
>>24929921
heh...get OWNEd...dude....
>>
File: 1408926861874.png (22 KB, 355x497) Image search: [Google]
1408926861874.png
22 KB, 355x497
>>24930062
yeah kid...best terminate those...thoughts...before i do it for you..dont fuck with me bro..or should i say...psuedo companion...
>>
>>24929755
This is also a foreign concept for me, I've never felt that about anything.
>>
>>24930062
when i say chill, i mean he just sleeps next to me as i zone out. im sorry for personifying such a simple action
>>
>>24929483
believe it or not i was once a legitimate gangster.
>>
>>24930062
They are companions though
>>
File: 1445141089796.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1445141089796.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>24929965
>Call that one Winky
I chuckled under my breath at that one well done sir
>>
>>24929820
I'm on a similar boat, I saw my grandmother die and felt nothing. I had to wait until everyone in the room was crying to be able to cry myself. I guess they thought I was in shock.
>>
File: penn jilette 3.jpg (9 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
penn jilette 3.jpg
9 KB, 200x215
>>24930138
>well done sir
>generic reaction image

reddit are out in force today
>>
File: giggle.gif (1 MB, 316x380) Image search: [Google]
giggle.gif
1 MB, 316x380
>>24929965
you gave me a wee giggle there
>>
>all these wannabe sociopaths

Take it from someone who was an angry, edgy twat once upon a time - it's cold out there when you're only out for yourself, and you should consider what you really want in life before you do something you will regret.

Despite what you may have seen in Dexter or Sherlock, Socio's brains are FUCKED - the only thing that bothers them is boredom, they'll say absolutely anything if it can help them control a situation, and they will ALWAYS screw over everyone they come into contact with, be it for material goods or simply the pleasure of doing so - they are not cool.

TL;DR Grow up.
>>
>>24930294
Heh...so young...so naive...psuedo companion...

just cuz im 18...dosnt mean i couldnt manipulate u...
>>
>>24930294
say that to my dark passenger i dare you
>>
File: 1428143542278.jpg (743 KB, 1600x1544) Image search: [Google]
1428143542278.jpg
743 KB, 1600x1544
>>24930324
>psuedo companion...

anon please
>>
>>24927990
I have that Problem too. Its like a Reflex, someone asks me something and i lie even if i just could tell the truth
>>
File: 1449416552495.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1449416552495.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>24930102
>legitimate gangster
As opposed to an illegitimate one?
Does Gangster.inc give out certificates for babby's first shoplift or something?
I think what you meant to say is that you either had a poor relationship with your father or no father at all.
>>
File: kek.jpg (21 KB, 216x265) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
21 KB, 216x265
>>24930411
>babby's first shoplift
>>
>>24929707
That's the thing that I love about 4chan, I could never discuss this in real life with anyone and here none of us know each other. After reading through this thread I have to say I'm surprised by how many similar views to my own I've found though considering the topic of this thread that's to be expected. It's interesting to hear how these interactions with your girlfriends and dad has shaped your personality. I've wondered how I would have turned out differently and what I would be like if certain things didn't happen in my life or if I never knew one or both of my parents. I think that a large part of my lack of empathy is genetic but at the same time I can tell that my childhood has greatly decreased my ability to relate to others. It seems like your also probably genetically predisposed to have less empathy than others but from what you've said it seems like your life growing up was what really made you who you are. I wonder how many people that have low amounts of empathy/no empathy are the way that they are entirely because of genetics and not upbringing. I haven't heard of anyone on this site or of any famous sociopaths that didn't have a shitty childhood
>>
File: pseudo companion.jpg (39 KB, 310x331) Image search: [Google]
pseudo companion.jpg
39 KB, 310x331
>>24930394
>>24930324
pseudo companion, for those who were wondering.
he's "chilling" right now
>>
>>24930294
no one here is claiming to be the next ted bundy, except for the shitposters most of us are just trying to talk about a commonality that we have that separates us from most people
>>
File: 412.jpg (29 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
412.jpg
29 KB, 500x333
>>24930498
he could've convinced me he was a good guy with that look in his eyes
>>
I wish. No matter how shit people are I can't generalize them all and hate everyone. It's like it's fucking hardwired in my brain, I hate it.
>>
>>24930482
nice cat anon, give it a stroke from me
>>
>>24930572
he appreciated that
>>
>>24930498
People can regret things other than murder, anon, like destroying their relationships or potential relationships with people.
This feeling of alienation is mostly due to social isolation at a developmental stage anyway, not because you have le durk passenjur.
It can be fixed but I see no fixing going on, just people sharing their edgy exploits, trying to one-up the other - in the end it only perpetuates the misery this board feels.
>>
>>24930451
As do I, but I think all 4chan does is alienate us further, pointing out truths otherwise obscured by the masses. To think about how many of us out there I think is a waste of time.

For every action in our life a reaction, subconsciously happenes, therefore we are all a collective reflection of events witnessed.

Everyone nowadays has a front to some extent, everyone is not who they say they are to am extent. There are myriad types of people out there, with a person, anything is possible, people I find are a lot more superficial nowadays compared to when I was little, everything and everyone is superficial. Everyone is comparing themselves to one thing or another and it consumes everything they are. Corrupt ideaology.

I tend to think I belong around 80 years ago, the world seemed better then.
>>
>>24930539
Yea same and thats because it is hardwired in there I think. I sort of hate teenagers though, mostly because of bad experiences
>>
>>24930539
sociopathy is not as good as it's seems
you are incapable of love
>>
>>24929707
Nietzche described it better.
The purpose of every human being is to be the center of everything that is happening.
>>
>>24931007
based philosopher
>>
>>24931478
Yeah, too bad you have to read all the other philosophers before him to fully understand his work.
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.