[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone frames you for raping a qt 3.14 girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 231x218
>circumstantial evidence is strong
>shills acting as witnesses will testify against you

How do you react?
>>
Kill myself and make it look like a murder and hint that the people who are accusing me of this rape did it.
>>
Budd Dwyer that shit up son
I'll die an innocent man
>>
>>24926843
probably a variation of this
>>
>>24926822
I've never had sex in my entire life, so it'd be literally impossible for me to have raped her.
>>
>>24926888
Yeah but somehow your DNA got found in the scene. The prosecutors wont care if you are a kissless virgin NEET
>>
show them my posts on 4chan that prove i was at home shitposting when the rape occured
>>
good murder mystery, enjoy the ride.
Those are always my favorite movies
>>
>>24926904
I don't have DNA.
>>
>>24926822
rape her for real of course.
if I'm going to prison I'm going to earn it, fuck the system and that lying cunt.
>>
Have my entire family show up as a character witnesses and show how I'm far, far too beta to rape anyone.
>>
>>24926822

Well, if you're in America, then you panic cause your going to jail. But if you live in shithole in Africa then you'll be fine.
>>
>>24926994
if you're American and there is DNA on her person, you are fucked.
no amount of witnesses will get you off.
>>
>>24927053
What if you are a KV wizard NEET and someone just framed you for a laugh?
>>
Get the plaintiff to testify and describe my penis. She is guaranteed to guess wrong.
>>
>>24927066
that will only make you seem more guilty, you'll be seen as some loser weirdo who was desperate enough to resort to rape.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1000x750
>>24927121
>aha, i have no penis
>pulls down pants in court
>case dismissed
>>
>>24926822
Deadly violence against the perpetrators and white knights?
>>
>>24927182
Only reasonable thing to do desu.

She and the white knights want to destroy your life, so you basically have the right to do the same to them.
>>
>>24927175
is that one of the survivors of the pain olympics?
the fuck am I looking at here.
>>
>>24927175
Imagine never being able to orgasm again, for the rest of your life. No sex, and you can't even jerk off. I would kill myself if this happened to me.
>>
>>24927229
No clue, just some dickless man.
>>24927257
That's why the dildo is up his ass. Assterbate to get prostate orgasms when you're horny, dummy. If you want sex, you just have to be the bottom.
>>
>>24926915
>your honor anon couldn't have been the perpetrator as these comments about how niggers smell and should all just die was traced to his ip and is dated during the occurrence of the crime
>>
>>24926822

I reveal I'm gay and I cry homophobia all the way to the media.
>>
>>24927257
You're probably gonna kill yourself anyway.
/fucktherobot/
>>
Gonna do the time, might as well do the crime
>>
>>24926822
This actually makes scared to make any effort to lose my virginity at uni. No one would believe that I'm innocent if I was ever framed.
>>
Kill all of them and enjoy every drop of their spilled, impure blood
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.