[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hear loud bangs out in the kitchen >think its a cat >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>hear loud bangs out in the kitchen
>think its a cat
>go out there saying "who the fuck..."
>realize it wasn't a cat
>horrified I turn my head
>look at the mousetrap
>a portion of my sink is covering up the gore
>all I see is a metal bracket with a mouses body attached to it literally flailing in the air up and down up and down

Oh my god :'( I'm so fucking sorry Mr mouse I'm so fucking sorry :'( why the fuck does this world have to be so cruel. I've never seen any living thing flail around like that with its head cut off oh my fucking god :'(

WHY?!?! I'm literally not even going back out to the kitchen to turn the lights off that's so fucked up.
>>
>>24926795
post pics plz

gore makes my dick hard ;)
>>
what the fuck wasn't it you who put this trap there anon?
>>
>>24926878
No my mum did it

If it was me I'd by ttraps that just trap them indie a small space and let them out outside
>>
File: 1449186245986.png (121 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449186245986.png
121 KB, 400x400
>hear rustling in living room

>think its just the dog poking around

>notice dog is right next to me in my room

what the hell is making that noise?
>>
File: 1442274674781.jpg (97 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
1442274674781.jpg
97 KB, 779x635
>>24926891
>bought one of those traps
>completely forgot it existed
>remember it two weeks later
>mouse starved to death in tiny coffin

I'm so sorry it wasn't supposed to be that way ;_;
>>
Really?! You're a failure as an adult and belong on this board. Go become a vegan and die of malnutrition faggot.
>>
>>24926891
>If it was me I'd by ttraps that just trap them indie a small space and let them out outside
They'll just walk back in your house, you simpleton. How old are you?
>>
Hope you made your mom clean that shit up
>>
>>24926891
>let them out outside
then they come back inside
>>
i c wat u did thar op

>muh animal rights
>>
File: 822150.jpg (206 KB, 648x440) Image search: [Google]
822150.jpg
206 KB, 648x440
If you hate doing that then get a humane mousetrap. They're more expensive but don't kill them. You put some peanut butter or something inside, and when they go to eat it it trips the mechanism and shuts them in. Then you can take them somewhere safe and let them go.

My dad has used similar traps to pic related for years, since he doesn't have the heart to kill them either.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.