[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking with my crush >tell her i really like her >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Crying-Frog-Meme-16.jpg (210 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Frog-Meme-16.jpg
210 KB, 600x583
>walking with my crush
>tell her i really like her
>she stop walking and stares at me
>i stop too and stare back
>she leaps towards me and hugs
>hugs back
>feelsodamngood.jpg
>keep walking holding her hand

>mfw when i woke up
>mfw when i'll never have something like this in my entire life
>mfw when heroing comes stronger day by day
>>
File: 1445325294565.png (5 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
1445325294565.png
5 KB, 222x227
those are some bad feels
>>
at least you get to live a sort of second life and experience things that way. i haven't had a dream in years.
>>
File: 091278498124097.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
091278498124097.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
>>24926692
I know a similar feel pham

>meet an amazing gril for first time
>no effort needed to enjoy each other
>its just easy
>we cuddle and kiss
>feel an intense warmth in heart

>mfw I woke up
>mfw she is not even part of my reality
>mfw I fell in love with a thought
>>
File: Come Hang With us.jpg (66 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
Come Hang With us.jpg
66 KB, 576x1024
>>24926692
>>24926781
Sometimes I feel like these dreams are from the afterlife beckoning us to come join them.
>>
>>24926805
seems fair honestly
>>
>>24926692
>>24926781
>>24926805
These dreams are from the lives of your alternate counterparts. In that universe they have the life you want. Just like in a nightmare you're in a universe with the life you don't want.

Or is this the nightmare universe?
>>
>>24926856
>Or is this the nightmare universe?
It sure does seem like it sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>>24926692
I just don't get it. Why do our own brains troll us like this in our dreams?????? Why?????
>>
>>24926880
Well, I guess you are the dark to your counterpart's light.
>>
>>24926781
>know girl for two years
>she's sweet and caring
>do everything for her
>she drops me at a moment's notice, no explanation, no caring
>club whore now

Fuckin'... fuckin' bitch....
>>
>>24926880
yep even thought it felt really good in the dream.. i really felt loved for one fucking time
>>
>>24926856
This is reality, the dreams are tests from your psyche to see if you can handle it

Pro Tip: you can't
Pro Tip: end it
>>
>>24926896
It's suffering to see your oneitis turn into a degenerate slut. I'd rather my oneitis die then have her character decay.
>>
>>24926896
Perhaps I dodged a bullet by only dreaming, but I'll be damned if I don't feel like getting shot sometimes. I hope you find a girl who gives to you what you gave to her.
>>
>>24926917
>>24926944
At least if you never had anything you can just tell yourself no one has tapped your potential yet. When you get let go when you've done nothing wrong, there's nothing you can feel but lack of worth to others.
>>
>>24926781
I think the most soulcrushing fact about falling in love with a made up person in your dream is that, when you wake up, the reality of knowing you will never meet this "person" again hits you, as if they died.

I reckon this is literal grievance.
>>
>>24926902
Every time I'm shown any affection my dreams nowadays I literally realize I'm in a dream. It's been happening more and more.
>>
>>24926965
This gives me hope and fear. Have you attempted being in a relationship since?
>>
>>24927012
I think it's worse when you dream about someone and their personality comes off as kinder and somewhat softer than it really is. They would NEVER talk to, look at, and act around you like that in any normal circumstance.
>>
>>24926692
Fuck dude, that's real feels. Girls only love power, money, and muscles tho. Gotta get some of dat.
>>
>>24926781
>>24927012
There's a saying that your brain can't make up faces in a dream.
>>
>tfw had a fucked up dream last night where I moved out to live in a college dorm, moved back home after awhile, found out I was a zombie, killed my dad and ate his brains because I found out he had printed copies of every single skype conversation I've ever had and every single post I've ever made on 4chan, got arrested, the cops took me to some small party they didn't want to miss, talked casually with a girl before her insinuating that we're going to fuck and eventually waking up
>tfw the dream legitimately felt like it lasted 7-8 hours
>was only asleep for 3
>>
>>24927040
This is the third time this has happened. I won't be attempting anything after now.
>>
>>24927085
I had a dream where my Mom had a penis.
>>
>>24927085
Also forgot to include
>after moving back home there was a segment where I was laying in bed watching 8mile but it was just 40 minutes of Eminem rapping gibberish and the watching his 10/10 blonde milf getting fucked on a kitchen counter
>>
>>24927132
this made me kekd
>>
>>24927012
That's exactly how it felt when I woke up. I had lost someone I loved, someone who made me feel happy. And she was never real.
>>
>hanging out waiting for class to start
>chick im sorta into starts telling me about a guy who messaged her and how hes a creep and said hed fuck her
>dont really know how to react so I change the topic because I dont wanna get cuvked by her talking about another dude
>definitely interested in talking to me
Does she like me or nah brehs?
>>
>>24927297
inb4 normie
Im a recovering homeless NEET so having this kind of interaction might as well be dreaming

sometimes we get into innuendos but I dont know how to take it to the next step
>>
>>24926781
>be me
>blinding light surrounds me
>a 10/10 woman, can't tell how old but definitely prime of her life approaches
>she has wings all over her body and robes covering almost all but her wings and hands
>she tells me she is my guardian angel
>she has watched me since I was conceived
>she tells me she has fallen in love with me and that she can't keep on being my guardian angel but that she hopes she can come down to earth and marry me
>I urge her to come but she weeps but wears a smile
>she kisses me and disappears.
>I wake up and start to tear up before wondering if it was a dream or a vision.

I'm still waiting for her to appear. I am not even interested in relationships with other girls anymore, and I still am hoping I meet her on earth one day.
>>
>be 2013
>sitting on a sports bench beside a qt light-brown / redhaired girl
>her friends and mine are goofing around nearby
>talking and feel really comfortable with each other
>casually bump knees and smile in an embarrassed way towards each other
>she asks my name and I ask hers
>tfw she rests her head on my shoulder

>wake up
>spend hours in the same position with eyes closed trying to go back to sleep
>eventually sit at my desk and spend hours searching for her on facebook (only had first name)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.