[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are French people so fucking yellow feverish toward's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 750x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 750x819
Why the fuck are French people so fucking yellow feverish toward's Asians like Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1417557333666.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1417557333666.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
>Why are white males
>>
>>24926534
>those are the only countries that attract me xD
funny shit

I've met some French people in South East Asia, none of them liked the culture really. If there was a french restaurant, all the french people go just there. Also they are very bad at foreign languages. I never met a single french person who speaks decent english. Cannot imagine Korean.
I guess if it's an IT guy like in the OP, he watches anime, maybe JAV and suddenly is interested in Japanese or Korean culture (because he thinks it is the same but he is a special snowflake if he likes South Korea more than Japan).
>>
>>24927239
Naw he's just a yellow fever fag
>>
>>24926534
Holy shit that guy is hot. I'd date him as an asian girl.
>>
>>24927239

I can. But i'm from Belgium though.
>>
ITT : France experts
>>
File: 1446196286296.jpg (230 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1446196286296.jpg
230 KB, 1280x853
>French
>blond hair
>>
>>24927660
I also met a lot of people from Quebec and some of the French part of Switzerland, all speaking french as native language and still decent english.
It's a cultural thing rather than a linguistic problem, I guess.
>>
I dunno but they're fucking everywhere on the internet talking in their stupid language which i can somehow understand because all the words are the fucking same as english words go buy a baguette pierre
>>
>>24926534
Smart move tbqh. If I was french I'd hurry up and learn another language too so I can move to a country that isn't invaded by mudslimes
>>
>>24926534
that guy is a clueless young faggot that will lose his weaboo shit soon.
>>
>>24926534
holy shit i know this guy, what a fag
i'm living in the same city as him
and i'm also in computer science but in another branch.
OP how old is this screen cap ?
>>
Asian males are the only thing more beta than french males.
>>
Maverick :D I may name my son that
>>
>>24927859
I'm french and I have blond hair, what seems to be the problem?
>>24927239
It's more likely that it was kpop, rather than anime, that captured his interest. Kpop was pretty fashionable around here at some point. But we're also the biggest consumers of manga in the western world and I'm not sure why that is. Probably linked to french tv buying anime series for dirt cheap in the 80s.
>>
>>24928551
>Kpop was pretty fashionable around here at some point. But we're also the biggest consumers of manga in the western world
Didn't know, that's cool.

Here in Austria (and probably Germany aswell) anime was pretty big in mid 90's. They started to dub every popular anime from the 80's/early 90's, all the girls watched sailor moon, all the guys watched dragon ball. I even developed a bondage/humiliation fetish with 9 because of the Cat's Eye anime.
>>
>>24928383
Envoie son Facebook dans ce cas.
Sinon je vais le trouver tout seul t'inquiete ;)
>>
File: AYYYYLMAO.jpg (61 KB, 1067x450) Image search: [Google]
AYYYYLMAO.jpg
61 KB, 1067x450
His normieBook also looks normie AF desu senpai desu baka.
But he looks good, he could easily get a 8~9 qt petite asian slutty gf for sure.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK