[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how many people you trust in this world who /lonewolf/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: 1395984652551.png (27 KB, 704x739) Image search: [Google]
1395984652551.png
27 KB, 704x739
how many people you trust in this world

who /lonewolf/ here
>>
I'm working at severing all my ties. Currently I only talk to my family and a couple of my childhood friends.

And I plan on killing myself asap thbafm so really that takes care of the rest right there!!
>>
I trust 0. Unfortunately I am a NEET so I live with my family. If I had the money, I would leave and never speak to any of them ever again. I've cut ties with all friends so they are at 0. I'm working on the money...
>>
Every time I've ever trusted anyone it has proven to be a terrible mistake. I have one friend left who still texts me and I ignore the texts. I'm too anxious to even read them.
>>
>>24926426
>>24926470
>>24926495

hang in there, hang in tight
>>
Same here, I can't trust a single person. Every human is worthless, I can't be fooled by their phony kindness.
>>
File: 1446530531620.jpg (57 KB, 488x361) Image search: [Google]
1446530531620.jpg
57 KB, 488x361
i don't trust, but i can handle myself when it inevitably goes to shit
>>
I have one friend who I think I could trust with most anything.
>>
File: 1214254523067.jpg (60 KB, 622x459) Image search: [Google]
1214254523067.jpg
60 KB, 622x459
>>24926372
I trust my wife and my mother. Ironic that theyre both women and I spent much of my time on a misogynistic forum.
>>
>>24926683
and he is probably sleeping with your mother and stealing from you
>>
>>24926690
>wife
how old are you?
>>
File: old men.jpg (15 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
old men.jpg
15 KB, 250x333
>>24926704
29 and some change
>>
>>24926701
Nah he is virgin too.
I don't deserve him.
>>
>>24926470
I don't trust my family either. I'm trying to be more manipulative so I can at least get them under control, but I was raised outside of my family and developed a habit of honesty. It's a pain in the ass, but kind of exhilarating to just lie and twist words and logic so freely.
>>
File: hermit_TS.jpg (32 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
hermit_TS.jpg
32 KB, 322x400
I dropped out and went innawoods 6mos ago. HOusing here is stupid expensive (south UK) and my country is such a kuck-state I feel no loyalty to society.

Talk to mom on weekends and random people I bump into, but no friends, only acquaintances.

I'm in much better shape mentally and physically than before I started.
>>
>>24926470
Got kicked out when I was 18, lived solo since, the freedom of having no social obligations was liberating. Basically I stopped initiating social contact, and anyone who kept talking to me I considered a friend, and the rest I stopped giving a fuck about. Really helped me tbhfamdesu
>>
>>24926747

how did you go innawoods

do you meen literally?
>>
>>24926372
well, i just trust in 2 people in this world, and thats a lot, i think when they gone i'll not trust no one
but its just evolution m8, we are just predators, obeying our nature, its not wrong, its just sad, maybe ill move some quiet place in the middle of nowere, becouse i hate people
>>
>>24926372
>trust
That word is taboo to me.
>>
File: 1441381764999.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441381764999.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>24926690
>being married
>trying to relate with a loner thread

What a fucking idiot
>>
>>24926372
there was only 1 person I trusted on this planet and she is out of the picture now, we're back down to 0, boys.
>>
I have been hurt so many times by trying to trust people, so it's difficult for me.
I recently hurt my friend because I felt I couldn't trust him enough with something. I eventually gave in and told him, so I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass. I've still told him more things than anyone else.
>>
>>24927136
Did the same
Had 1 friend, we spent entire days on skype playing cs then wow, we would play together till 7am and when we woke up (around 2pm) we would instantly open skype and play. We did this for years, best moments of my shitty life.
Recently i realized he was just a dumb redneck and stopped talking to him like 3 years ago.
Been lonely ever since, i don't even have the will to make any social contact with anyone.
Now live in an appartment alone, France pays my rent and i don't have to work for the rest of my life if i don't want to (social care here is awesome).
>>
>>24926372
3 in total.

My dad, my mom and my grillfrend
>>
File: 1449692392534.jpg (173 KB, 555x503) Image search: [Google]
1449692392534.jpg
173 KB, 555x503
>15 or so
>friendless, playing TF2 when you still had to pay for it
>meet this guy
>guy turns out to have many of the same problems I do with family, his mom did drugs while mine got blackout drunk and would hit me
>we're best friends for two years, neither of us has anyone else
>they often complain and threat that they're going to kill themselves but never act upon it
>make me stay up on schoolnights till like 4am convincing them to stay alive
>suddenly they start going quiet
>ask if they'll play with me, they start saying no
>decide to give him some time, didn't initiate conversation anymore
>a week passes and i finally get a message from him to check my email
>he goes offline
>check it
>he wrote 4 paragraphs, a full essay on why he doesn't want to be my friend anymore
>says he doesn't need me anymore and that I should fuck off because I'm a terrible person who has no apparent will to change
>check friends list
>he's gone
I haven't trusted anybody since.
>>
>>24927376
people pay taxes for you to be a recluse :)
>>
>>24927492
i had same experience
people are fucking weird
>>
>>24927664
Actually no, 100% of the people's tax goes to private banks to refund the national debt, then France loans money again to pay for my needs.
Considering France made me this way in the first play, it's only fair they take care of me.
>>
No one, my friend. Life is shit
>>
>>24926909
Yes. I live in a solo camp using lightweight backpacking equipment in a dense patch of woods. The basha/bivvy system is very good at keeping you warm, comfy and dry, the rest can be learned in backpacking forums.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK