[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I lose 20kg (45 pounds ca.) in 6 months? I want to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7
File: 461867215_265865793_123_119lo.jpg (59 KB, 620x931) Image search: [Google]
461867215_265865793_123_119lo.jpg
59 KB, 620x931
How do I lose 20kg (45 pounds ca.) in 6 months? I want to have sex with a hooker this summer but I don't want her to have sex with a fatty like I am at the moment.
>>
>>24926213
Stop eating like a fat shit.

No seriously, just find out your maintenance calories for your bodytype and eat 500-800 less than that. Your goal is to lose about 2 pounds a week which is perfectly doable assuming you are quite fat at the moment.
>>
>>24926260
>just find out your maintenance calories
how?
>>
>OP is afraid to be judged by someone he's paying to have sex with him
wew lad that's pretty pathetic
>>
You know you still have to pay the same no matter how fat you are
>>
talk to /fit/ but essentially cut out all soft drink and anything incredibly sugary.

replace with water. that'll be your first step. then move on to actually losing weight by excercise whether it'll be with gym work lifting or going for runs.
>>
>>24926213
Stop eating.
Im not joking, just eat 1 apple in the morning and 4 bites of diner in the evening.
It will take A LOT of dicipline and its not healthy but you will lose weight quickly. Losing weight is just 50% of the struggle, the other half is keeping your body at that specific weight.
>>
She's fucking a dozen fat,disgusting pigs daily for the last 5 years.She's already dead inside and simply doesn't care anymore. Just go for it.
>>
>>24926285
Losing weight with exercise is dumb. I lost like 30 lbs by not eating like a fat fuck while playing video games all day. Working out barely makes you lose any.
>>
>>24926266
Google, motherfucker. Heard of it?
>>
>>24926311
diet does have a much bigger impact then people realise. exercise helps moves things along more quickly as well as building up on muscles and improving things like stamina and endurance.
>>
>>24926313
I found this site, acaloriecounter and it says
>Your estimated daily calorie maintenance level is
>2393
>>
>>24926359
Ok now eat 500-800 less than that. Start looking at the calories of everything you put in your mouth. Record that shit on myfitnesspal. Do research about micronutrients. Go to /fit/ and read the fucking sticky. Join a gym and do cardio and lift weights.
>>
>>24926449
>Record that shit on myfitnesspal
I tried once. My problem was that often there are many different values - even dozens - for the same food. Really, even for some simple food like fruits or vegetables there are very different values. I have no idea which one to pick and, therefore, how to know how many calories I'm assuming.
>>
>>24926477
Myfitnesspal has a database of almost all of the popular brands of food. Just type in the brand and food and you usually find it. If not just read the packaging and type it in manually. The same fruits and veggies have similar calories anyway, it's not like you need to be dead on
>>
I might be the only one but I was chubby, started doing stronglift 5x5 and lost a bunch of weight without really changing my diet. I have 0 control when it comes to food but when you work out for an hour and run for 10-20 minutes it doesn't matter what you eat
>>
>>24926520
>The same fruits and veggies have similar calories anyway
that's the point. try to do some random searches. the same fruit has 25 or 100 calories every 100 grams. Which is the correct one?
>>
No joke, stop eating. I call it manorexia. I lost ~22 kilos in 5 months through sheer willpower.

The following thought made it easier:
Magic becomes real and is willpower based, who has higher willpower than the 14 YO white girl from California who eating disordered herself into a coma? Will you really let some affluenza stricken skag overpower you? Go supersayin!
>>
>>24926213
Forget the bullshit other retarded fitizen memers will tell you.

Ketogenic diet is where it's at.

>Cut all sugar
>Drink only water, a galleon (3L) a day, keto makes you pee more often anyway
>Do a 70% fat 25% protein 5% carbs diet
>essentially, eat 1 gram of protein for every kilogram of your weight

I went from 112kg to 94kg in 8 months.

My meals consisted of:
>200gr tuna + 75gr mayo + 30gr salad + 50gr onion
or
>3 eggs + 100gr chicken breast + 30gr cheese + 50gr onion (for the evening, less fat)
or
>150gr beef + 75gr mayo + 30gr salad

Eating only 2 meals a day (midday, with fat, evening, without fat), you steadily lose 100 grams of fat per day and preserve your muscle mass.

Don't fall for the sticky meme and the "increase outtake lower intake". If you keep eating sugar and carbs, you won't see much progress.
>>
>>24926213
Amphetamines. Get on the bulb bruh.
>>
>>24926477
The one number you need to care about is calories. Once you get the calorie intake down, if it still matters, you can worry about other shit.
>>
>>24926588
But THAT'S WHATR I AM SAYING! THERE ARE DIFFERENT CALORIES VALUES FOR THE SAME FOOD!! Holy shit.
>>
>>24926570
I do keto when I can't/won't go to the gym. It's a pretty awesome diet that is actually pretty easy to pull off. Unfortunately if you live outside of the states its pretty expensive (those chicken/Beef subsidies) but if you can handle that you pretty much just eat steak and chicken which is awesome
>>
>>24926569
I lost 11 kg in the two weeks after I got arrested for domestic violence. There has got to be a way to make money off this...
>>
>>24926570
>no breakfast
>eating mayo
lol 0/10 diet
>>
>>24926631
>doesn't know what he's talking about
lol 0/10 comment
>>
Calories in < calories out. That is literally all there is to it you fat retarded piece of shit. Put the fork down for days at a time if need be.

>inb4 ouch hunger pains
>inb4 health

Man up and make what needs to happen fucking happen. People who hitch about weight loss difficulties are literally on tier with impulse-aisle magazine fat life-failure women.
>>
>>24926601

Then eat packaged foods that say the caloric content on it already, or use the generally accepted average value for shit like bread. It doesn't have to be EXACT, any energy deficit (recommended is -500) will result in weight loss.

Seriously, cut out sugar and buy a stationary bike and put it in front of the TV. Start at 20 mins/day, working up to 40-60 mins over a month. Rest days every 3 days. Eat sensible portions of not shit food and you'll lose weight.
>>
>>24926766
Exercise is a meme in regards to weight loss. Just don't eat.
>>
>>24926477
Sikilwr , I eat lots of homecooked stuuff and it's difficult to figure how much I'm eating
>>24926520
That triggers my Autism
>>
File: 1234518741912.jpg (29 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
1234518741912.jpg
29 KB, 500x324
>>24926783

Well hey, that works too.

It literally is more energy out than in = weight loss. There's healthy and unhealthy ways to do it, pick your poison.

Literally cannot stand listening to people I know talk about stupid fad diets. I have a friend who claims she did a nutrition degree at some point, and then tries to go on a diet and eat stupid shit. She'd bring carrot sticks to work, then get so hungry because it wasn't enough she'd eat snacks and other bullshit.

God damn, just bring a healthy sandwich.
>>
>>24926570
>if you keep eating sugar and carbs you won't see much results

This guy fucking nailed it.

Eat less, exercise more is Big Food Industrie's way of saying "oh, you're fat? well, that's your fault." Same game the Tobacco Industry has milked for decades.

And a lot of it is the consumers fault. But even more of it is created by the industry. America is a place where it's easy and cheap to eat like shit.

The industry has "waged war" on fat and calories, which by the way don't do shit to your body, and has replaced it with insane amounts of sugar. Which means insane amounts of carbs. That's the shit that causes a cocaine like reaction in your brain upon ingestion. Once it's inside your stomach, your liver doesn't know what the fuck to do with all that fucking sugar and produces a ton of insulin. Insulin turns sugar into straight fat.

All those "less fat!" products don't do shit. That's why we have tons of fatasses trying to lose weight by "eating healthy." The only problem is that "healthy" has been dictated by the same industry that's trying to get you hooked on their products.

You don't even have to do a precise keto diet to lose weight. Stop eating all candy, breads and drinking soda.

Eat all the veggies, fruits and meat you want. Only the Food Industry will try to act like 150 calories from a banana or an avocado is the same as 150 calories from a can of coke.
>>
File: 1236235681729.jpg (148 KB, 572x640) Image search: [Google]
1236235681729.jpg
148 KB, 572x640
>>24926940

>The liver produces insulin

There we so many stupid things you said, but that's the kicker.
>>
>>24926956
Whoops, pancreas.

But show me, what was it that I said that was stupid, mr. Liberties and Freedom to smoke and eat shit?
>>
>>24926983

It all comes down to the person eating the food, entirely.

I do not give anybody any sympathy if they are fat because they eat badly, if they're unhealthy because they smoke etc.

It lies COMPLETELY in the individuals hands. If companies can make money of exploiting idiots, so be it. It's the closest thing we have to natural selection nowdays.

Honestly you just sounded like a fuckwit 'muh evil corporations conspiracist.
>>
>>24926940
Sugar, salt, trans-fat...
Big Food did a marketing campaign about "muh cholesterol", that shilled so hard that today we STILL have people who believe that eating fat is bad (muh cholesterol) and eating carbs is good. Yet, in the western world, diabetes is growing and we see people getting fatter and fatter.

>stop eating carbs, they cause cavities
>stop eating refined sugar, it causes diabetes
>stop eating processed food, they're filled with cheap shit to make up for the lack of taste (salt, refined sugar, trans fat)

>a product that has less fat has more "something else", usually it's sugar and salt
>a product that has less sugar has more "something else", usually it's fat

(I wrote >>24926570 btw)
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (130 KB, 1024x721) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
130 KB, 1024x721
>>24927061
>he fell for the calories in/out meme
>>
>>24926940
CALORIES IN < CALORIES OUT

There is literally no other factor in weight loss.

"Healthy" "whole" and "organic" are faggot-tier terms. I admit you may >feel fuller, but it doesn't address the root of the fatness which is lack of willpower.

Muscle building and /fit/ shit are a different story, but you can worry about that when you are no longer a sub-human eat-beast.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/
>>
>>24927180
Since you're a fucking retard, I'll try explain to your fucking retarded brain.

>Think macro nutrient
You need, besides vitamins and minerals, 3 types of nutrients:
-proteins (build your muscle)
-carbohydrates (your energy)
-fat (also a source of energy that can be turned into carbohydrates through ketone bodies)

1 gr of protein = 4,4 kcal
1 gr of carbohydrates = 4,4 kcal
1 gr of fat = 8,8 kcal

>FAT HAS TWICE THE SAME AMOUNT OF ENERGY AS CARBS
>CONVENIENTLY ENOUGH, YOUR BODY CAN TURN CARBS INTO FAT AND VICE-VERSA
>you can also turn extra-protein into fat, but it almost never happens since you need a high amount of prots

Our body function like this
>store energy as fat
>transform fat into carbohydrates through ketone bodies when energy is needed

YET

>you need protein to build your muscles
You can't magically turn fat into proteins, so if your protein intake is too low, your body will
>literally eat your muscle to feed them to your remaining muscle until it's balanced

Also
>YOU DO NOT FIND REFINED SUGAR IN HIGH QUANTITY IN THE NATURE
>this is exactly why we crave for sugar. Shitton of energy, hard to find, sweet taste.
>YET ITS LITERALLY AVAILABLE IN FUCKING METRIC TONS IN EVERY GROCERY STORE
>As >>24926940 said, sugar triggers your brain to produce hormones of "reward" and "feel good"
>A study on addiction that left rats choose between sugary water and intravenous cocain found that rats ARE MORE ADDICTED TO SUGAR THAN COCAIN
>yfw that's why coke had initially cocain+sugar in it
>yfw it actually still has cocain

Conclusion:
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU IGNORANT SHILL AND GO FUCKING KETO.
>>
>>24927374
Forgot to add
>DIABETES IS LITERALLY YOUR PANCREAS OVERDOSING ON SUGAR AND GOING FULL SHUT IT DOWN MODE
>>
>>24927374
Hamslug keto-shill detected
>>
>>24926311
Not true, I lost 55lbs in 5 months and it was mainly down to exercise
>>
>>24927586
Not true, I lost 40lbs in 8 months and it was mainly down to keto diet

>muh anecdote
>>
>>24926278
>>24926282
Being fat is unhealthy and looks bad. This guy might have an incentive to stop being a fat fuck, who cares for what?
>>24926213
First Law of Thermodynamics:
W_out - Q_in = E

Or in words, the change in the total energy of a system is equal to energy spent in the system minus the energy put in.

It is impossible for you to NOT lose weight if you take in fewer calories than you spend. Assuming a sedentary lifestyle, you'll burn 2000kcal/day. Adjust that to the amount of physical activity you do and eat several hundred calories less than that every day. No "treat days". No "exceptions".

If you fail to lose weight despite adhering to this advice, please contact the physics department of the nearest university.
>>
>>24927702
Not true I lost 50 lbs in 5 Months due to willpower.

Die fat faggots
>>
>how do I lose weight
take a guess, motherfucker

count calories, eat 500 cals below maintenance, no sweets, no soft drinks, limit carbs, don't binge on fruit - eat veggies instead, do some cardio if you want faster results
drink coffee when you're hungry, no cream, no sugar, nothing

do it fucker, if I did it you can do it too
>>
>>24927721
>implying biology is thermodynamics
>implying there is a single source of energy or that they can magically be converted into eachother

Yeah, put oil in your engine instead of gas.
I mean, it's calories after all, right?

Fucking tard.
>>
>>24927721
>This

NEEDS TO BE TATOO'D ON ANYBODY WITH BMI <30

>Animals
>>
>>24927819
Maths hard, symbol backwards, eat 2.3 dicks
>>
>>24927776
Guess what nigger, that's what's beautiful about thermo. It doesn't give two shits about whether energy is thermal, chemical, kinetic due to me inserting a rod up your ass for your stupidity etc.

Now it's true that not every sort of energy directly relates to gaining or losing weight. You don't get fat because you get kicked around by your abusive father who imparts a change in kinetic energy to you from his foot or because you stay in the sun for too long. However, in the case of a cycle such as the human metabolism the above equality holds for just one source of energy as well, namely chemical energy contained in the food.

Now go spew your autistic shit elsewhere.
>>
>>24927776
Buttergolem detected
>>
File: 1433374384031.png (2 MB, 1656x4400) Image search: [Google]
1433374384031.png
2 MB, 1656x4400
here you senpai, dont eat white bread or sugar
and dont get any calories from drinking
>>
>>24927865
Fph nigga I wan suggggg UR dick
>>
>>24927865
>chemical energy
>calling other autists

You clearly have no fucking clue about what you're talking about.
While you'll be eating your 2000kcal in carbs, I'll be eating them in prots and fats, and we'll see who will lose fat and who will lose muscle mass.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>24927925
Calorie is a calorie with weight loss.

The fact that you have weight to lose proves that you are mom-tier far dieting. The rest of the human is race is already there trying to get you idiots to catch up.
>>
>>24927925
Amount of loss of weight might change in that case, but the fact that there will be a loss given that you do take fewer calories than you spend is a universal law.

Let me demonstrate:
Let g be the energy density contained in adipose tissue and h be the energy density in muscle tissue.

(Calories out)-(Calories in)=(Calorie deficit)=g*(Fat mass lost)+h*(Muscle mass lost)

Now depending on nutrients in your food, fat mass loss and muscle mass loss will vary, based on the equation. If you have a balanced diet, you'll lose some of both, but more fat. Yes you are saying "hurr this is wrong because I ate 1800kcals worth of snickers every day and I got fatter" but that doesn't change the fact that the law is still the same. Okay Timmy? Is your autism satisfied now?

Yes OP please have a balanced diet AND take in less calories than you burn.
>>
>>24926285
This. You'll be amazed by how much fat falls off you when you eliminate liquid calories.
>>
Why are you guys obsessed with pleasing hookers? I'm not saying that because I think hookers are lesser beings, but because, why do you care? It's her job. She's not doing that to get pleasure.

Just shower, don't be rude or violent or disrespectful, and pay her.
>>
Of all the reasons to lose weight, wanting to impress a prostitute must be the dumbest.
>>
>>24926477
just bake some chicken breasts and eat it in decent portions, weight is about how many calories you eat vs how much you use, and your tone is how much you work out
>>
>>24926266
Reduce calories to 1000 a day for the first week, weigh yourself. Track nutrition with myfitnesspal and take a multivitamin. You can supplement with protein powder and take a multivitamin. After the first week if you feel like you're losing weight too quickly, bump that up 100 calories, and another 100 the third week, but 1200kcal is plenty for a person to live on. Your body already has plenty of calories stored in fat that it can use.
>>
>>24928405
>Track nutrition with myfitnesspal
read >>24926601 et alii
>>
>>24926213
COUNT
YOUR
CALORIES
YOU
FAT
FUCK
(myfitnesspal)
>>
>>24928490
Then you estimate
Have fatfucks lost the will to do anything that requires effort?
>>
Begin to eat nothing but eggs, meat, fish and veggies. Cut out ALL carbs, drink NOTHING but water and the occasional coffee/tea if you need. Start walking or biking EVERYWHERE you need to get and start doing bodyweights exercises + weights lifting. Youll lose weight aplenty within six months if you do this.
>>
>>24928490
The little green check mark has verified values.
If that fails, turn the package around and find the closest one.
If that fails, don't eat it.
Also, use a food scale. Don't eat anything that you can't measure in a portion.
>>
>>24928526
How the fuck do I "estimate"? How can I know how mnany calories a fuckin0 pineapple has per 100 grams? That fuckin' app says 23 and 166... which one?!?!?!?!
>>
>>24928526
>effort
myfitnesspal even has a Barcode scanner to make sure you get the right one. If you can't even put in the effort it takes to buy the fucking thing at the supermarket checkout in the first place, you're not gonna make it.
>>
File: naib6wkn.png (7 KB, 100x107) Image search: [Google]
naib6wkn.png
7 KB, 100x107
No regrets breh.
>>
>>24928574
>speaking about fruit and vegetables
>"turn the package around"
Holy shit you ARE retards
>>
>>24928593
Don't eat it. If you can't measure it, don't eat it. Fruit is like mainlining sugar, why are you eating fruit anyway?
>>
>>24928617
>"don't eat fruit"
and I'm out. Thanks for nothing, as always.
>>
>>24926302
exactly lol
>>
>>24928600
>Barcode scanner
DO FRUIT AND VEGETABLES HAVE BARCODES IN YOUR COUNTRY?!?!?
>>
>>24928607
Green check mark has verified values, genius.

You think you can be like, "B-but I WANT IT and I can't figure out how to log it! I can't lost weight!" You gave up the right to eat what you wanted to when you blew up like a balloon. Now you have to look at things that you can eat and work backward. Aggressively wanting to eat sugary foods like pineapple got you here.
>>
>>24928647
Use the verified values in the app, genius, and yes, there's a little Barcode sticker on every piece of fruit, either stuck to the side or printed on the bag. It's an import requirement.
>>
>>24928593
Quit being a little bitch and eat NOTHING. It's not even science amerifat. Have you even gone 1 FUCKING DAY without food? It's not even that bad but you fat disgusting butterbeasts cannot fathom an existance where you don't eat 7 meals a day and shame the human race
>>
>>24928660
>he eats imported fruit
lol enjoy your diseases

>>24928705
>amerifat
I'm Italian you prick
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-12-08-09-49.jpg (68 KB, 798x370) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-12-08-09-49.jpg
68 KB, 798x370
>>24928721
You're not gonna make it. If you can't show some initiative, if you can't learn, if you can't stop being victimized by life for five minutes and learn to fucking control yourself you're not gonna make it.
>>
>>24926477
> there are many different values - even dozens - for the same food

This. I'm a skinny type 1 diabetic (BMI 16) and once almost fucking killed myself because the carbohydrate values i found on the internet for bananas were greatly overexaggerated. ended up injecting way more insulin than necesary for 3 bananas, then woke up with severe irregular heartbeat, visual and audial noise and a glucose level of 35mg/dl.
>>
>>24928721
>imported fruit makes you sick
>I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PINEAPPLE
They don't grow pineapple in Italy, yuropoor. Scan the Barcode on the can and stop being a lard ass.
>>
>>24928785
You binge ate three bananas and you're blaming the Internet for this? Fucking unbelievable.
>>
Impossible unless you want to actively starve yourself.
3-4lbs a month seems like a reasonable goal with good diet and a fitness plan
>>
>>24928799
no I'm not and if you read that from my post then you must be unbelievable fucking dumb.

the internet can't know how much carbohydrates are in the bananas specifically which I bought.

also i am well aware that banans have a different glycemic index than other foods. and fuck no that was not what was causing the problem because if it was I would have woken up with a glucose level trhough the roof since i compensated the hypoglycemia with large amounts of cancerous high fructose corn syroup. i woke up with a normal glucose level after compensating it and going to bed. if the bananas would have delayed this much they would have acted after that, causing me to wake up with a glucose level through the roof.

i have eaten bananas before that had way higher concentration of carbohydrates. it vastly differs, even if it's the same brand.
>>
>>24926213
go to a mountain for 4 months and hunt for food
>>
Use myfitnesspal and train using starting strength by marc rippetoe
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK