[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Im so fucked up right now /r9k/ What the fuck are you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1399292312026.jpg (9 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1399292312026.jpg
9 KB, 200x189
>Im so fucked up right now /r9k/
What the fuck are you guys doing tonight?
Whtre you on? Whtatre you drinking?
>>
Idk what Americans call it but I just drank a 26 ounce bottle of shitty whiskey and I didn't even enjoy it. Am I an alcoholic?
>>
>>24926134
26 ounce of what?
>>
I took some ritalin, only 36 mg I was about to throw away at like 6:00, that shit is great, it's 4 right now and I'm not even tired
>>
These threads make me feel>>24926158
Crown Royal unfortunately.

Drinking bottom shelf whiskey in the country that was just named the country with the best whiskey, what's wrong with me
>>
File: 19526237_SA.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
19526237_SA.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>24926108
Today I took six shots of captain morgan, then chugged a 40 in like a few minutes after that I sniffed a bit of mdma and now here I am.
>>
Tell me how you're fucked. I'm fucked, too. I can relate.

Downed a 4Loko a minute ago. Sipping on Yuenglings for the rest of the night. Nice strong buzz, but not too much.
>>
Martini > Vodka > Rum > Whiskey > Wine >>>>> Beer
>>
I'm withdrawing off morphine and opium

wooo

my legs are hurting so fucking much, it's like a deep primal aching in my bones
>>
How do you enjoy alcohol?

That shit is nasty and this is coming from someone who drinks hard liquor
>>
Having a little bacardi. Smoked my last bowl earlier ;_;

Not really fucked up, just kind of feeling meh while I do my Christmas shopping.

>tfw you go out of your way to buy friends & family nice gifts, but you know they aren't really going to get you much of anything
>tfw your spouse forgot your birthday this year after being together for almost ten years, but you're still getting them something for Christmas
>>
>>24926250
It's not really the taste, although you sort of notice subtle differences between alcohol which you can appreciate. It's really just removing yourself from reality.
>>
Half a gram of weed and half a gram of Mcat

feels fucking weird desu

Am i going to be okay?
>>
>>24926323
What's mcat?
>>
>>24926355
mephedrone

stimulant thats kind of trippy and is described as a combo of ecstacy, speed, and coke
>>
>>24926323
Where'd you get mcat in this year? Are people illegally producing it?
>>
>>24926362
Sounds risky as fuck but I won't judge. I've only ever smoked weed, snorted coke and m for a week

Although I tried MDA once and I had a shitty trip
>>
>>24926402
Yeah, In the North East of England where i am its the "in" drug and is incredably easy to get
>>
>>24926421
i thought weed was one of those drugs that you can mix with anything and it won't have negative physical effects?
>>
>>24926452
I don't even drink when I smoke, it makes me throw up even with light drinking and I haven't tried it with anything else. Since I've only done m and coke it seems like they would just cancel each other out
>>
>>24926481
bong before beer, you're in the clear; beer before bong, you're in the wrong
>>
>>24926323

Make sure you don't mutilate your penis.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/student-high-mephedrone-cuts-penis-3002249

Seriously though if you are having any thoughts of hurting yourself, any psychomotor agitation, or if you can't feel your body and your thoughts start racing, you need to go to the hospital ASAP.

Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>24926581
That's scary holy shit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.