[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I fly to a european country, and purposely lose all forms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: afreeca.jpg (620 KB, 1922x1074) Image search: [Google]
afreeca.jpg
620 KB, 1922x1074
If I fly to a european country, and purposely lose all forms of identification, and refuse to acknowledge what country I am from, what do they do?

How can they deport me if they don't know where I'm from?
>>
They deport you to wherever they want.
>>
>>24925944
Won't the country they deport me to demand some form of identification? Sounds like if it worked like this homeless people without identification would just be bounced around on countries pay. Sounds like a terrible system.
>>
Are you white? If not you don't even need to do this, our pathetic countries will let literally anyone in, as long as they aren't white.
>>
>>24925960
OP here. I'm American.

I kind of hate my life right now and think it would be an interesting experience to lie to national authorities and see where it leads me.
>>
they could just do simple detective work to figure out where you're from

>well he only speaks english and sounds american
>get in contact with authorities from the US
>fingerprint you
>match fingerprints
>get deported back to the US

rekt
>>
>>24925975
You need to present your American passport to get on a plane. If you got to Europe you'd need to fill out a visa.

In other words it's not possible to either leave the US or enter Europe without leaving behind some sort of record.
>>
>>24925934
They scan your passport when you fly.
I've thought about going there but it won't work
>>
>>24925934
>If I fly to a european country, and purposely lose all forms of identification, and refuse to acknowledge what country I am from, what do they do?
They fingerprint you and look you up in the international database, what else? If you're from a country that doesn't take fingerprints for ID/passports (if those even exist anymore), they look up your biometrics on the incoming flights in the past few years, then look up your ticket info and passport scan.

If they can't determine your identity, you're jailed until you identify yourself.

How did you get into the EU without a visa anyway?
>>
Claim youre a syrian refugee and you get to stay.
>>
>>24925934
Thousands of people have had the same idea as you and most of them are languishing in immigration centres. You won't be let out into the community until they've established where you're from, and if you're not from Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia or Eritrea then you're completely fucked.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.