[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls fantasise about being a little girl who gets fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
Do girls fantasise about being a little girl who gets fucked by an older man with a big dick when they have sex? Is pedophilia natural?
>>
I don't know, and no, because you can't reproduce with children. Hebephilia, on the other hand...
>>
>>24925932
>Hebephilia
that's what i mean

obviously sexualising an 8 year old is sick and wrong
>>
File: 1443324407241.png (36 KB, 209x159) Image search: [Google]
1443324407241.png
36 KB, 209x159
>>24925915
I do. Never had sex though

>12
>Go to the doctor for a cold at children's clinic
>My regular doctor is out but this new doctor can see me
>Starts out normal, regular exam and questions
>Mom leaves and says she'll be back in a few minutes she needs to grab something from the car
>Doctor closes the door
>Asks to feel my 'tummy'
>Starts high and gets lower and lower
>Basically touching my mound at this point
>Asks if it feels tingly or ticklish
>I nod. I'm really naive at this point and think he's just doing a regular exam
>Asks if he can get a closer look and slides his finger down
>Mom comes back
>He straightens up and pretends like nothing happened then sends us off with a cough medicine prescription
>Later on my mom notices he wrote that I had a UTI with my other symptoms when I definitely didn't
>Even further on he's all over the newspapers in town
>Arrested for multiple counts of molesting young girls

This gave me a multitude of fetishes. Specifically a doctor/patient fetish that I'm just now realizing probably came from that experience
>>
File: 3636354.jpg (45 KB, 387x423) Image search: [Google]
3636354.jpg
45 KB, 387x423
>>24926024
>tfw med student
>>
File: 1449749285369.png (197 KB, 428x620) Image search: [Google]
1449749285369.png
197 KB, 428x620
>>24925915
yeah, it's a huge fetish of mine.
along with oniichan/imouto stuff.
>i'll never be a loli and have a cute bf to call oniichan
why live?
>>
Yes but only with younger guys family
>>
>>24926731
>I will never be called oniichan
This enraged me for some reason. I guess I always thought of it as an impossible anime fantasy.
>>
>>24926731
How old are you? Are you young looking? Are you petite?
I am sure there are guys willing to do hentai roleplay. You just need to hurry, no one wants a 30yo young sister.
>>
>>24926752
anime influenced a lot of my weird kinks
>>24926898
i'm 18 but i get told i look a little younger because of how small i am. so yeah i am pretty petite.
the thing is though i'm really scared of getting involved with guys romantically, i'm scared of heartbreak and all that junk. so now i'm a dumb neet who can never get a bf.
>>
>>24926953
>>24926862
that was meant for this anon whoops
>>
>>24926953
That sounds hot.
You will get your heart broken eventually but it is better than have a dying heart because of loneliness.
I bet I am too far away to be your Oniichan anyway.
>>
>>24926953

please be in scotland
>>
>>24925932
>You can't reproduce with it
>Therefore a sexual attraction to it can't be natural

Get a pet dog and see how much of a moron you are.
>>
>>24927168
Something about imagining a scotsman wanting to be called onii-chan or calling someone onii-chan made me burst out laughing. One of my favorite accents, easily.
>>
>>24925946
>obviously
>wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta-ethics
>>
>>24925915

Yes. This is part of why they're so obsessed with height; the greater size disparity makes it easier for them to feel like a child.
>>
>>24925946

It can be pretty sexy if she's a little firecracker
>>
>>24927168
s-sorry no. i live in america, washington state to be exact
>>24927144
t-thanks, oniichan. you're probably right though maybe i'll give that love stuff a try one day.
>>
>>24927195

I'd love a wee american lassie to call me oni-chan while I play with her

>>24927266
Ah well. good luck, you'll make some anon happy.
>>
>>24927266
>t-thanks, oniichan
hnnnnggg

I'd love to fly over to say hi, if I had more money.
But I have time.. now I am 28, someday I can even do Ojiisan roleplay.
>>
File: 1433069195033.jpg (33 KB, 301x299) Image search: [Google]
1433069195033.jpg
33 KB, 301x299
>>24927341
thanks! good luck to you too!
>>24927463
aww, that's sweet. i'm sure you'll be a great oniichan and ojiisan! i hope you find a qt willing to rp stuff with you.
>>
>>24927675
>i hope you find a qt willing to rp stuff with you.
Thank you. I am sure you'll find your Oniichan once you open up a little.

I am quite the opposite of you when it comes to being afraid of heart break. My heart is so scarred, it's unbreakable. Or I just don't care anymore. I was Chad once, had a lot of relationships. before the great breakdown of 2008

You can add me on Skype if you want: derdaniel3000
>>
>>24927816
Haha no. Nerd.
>>
>>24927840
Try at least to write like her if you shitpost.
>>
>>24926731
>>24926862
My ex used to call me oniichan. It wasn't that great because i am not a weeb
>>
>>24926953
Would it help if I fucked the shit out of you?
>>
>>24926024
>probably came from that experience
>probably
>>
>>24926024
You do realize you will now be pounced upon by horny virgin robots who want you as a gf, right?
>>
>>24928045
It's okay, I'm a man anyway.
>>
>>24928113
But you still fantasize about being a little girl being fucked by an older guy?
>>
>>24927873
Holy shit mother fucker BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
OUT
U
T
>>
File: 1429238387782.jpg (9 KB, 295x378) Image search: [Google]
1429238387782.jpg
9 KB, 295x378
>>24928045
>posted over 3 hours ago
>only 3 replies including yours
>none are pouncing on her
>>
>>24925915

My current gf likes to call me daddy both in and out of bed. It's pretty hot, especially when I'm balls deep. It doesn't go much further into role playing, yet, but maybe at some point it won't feel so weird.
>>
>>24928265
They all thirstily orbited the other poster.
>>
I often fantasize about being age 12-16 and being fucked by an adult or a monster, but I don't think it's a common fetish and I only like it in certain roleplay scenarios, usually dark ones.

I would NOT have wanted those things when I was actually that age though. It would have messed me up bad. I feel pity for those afflicted with pedophilia but there is no excuse for acting on those urges.
>>
>>24928335
Basically two guys. Me being the Skype gas giant.
Aren't you thirsty?
>>
I think about being dominated by a manlet.
>>
>>24928671
What kind of monster? One with lots of tentacles or something?
>>
>>24928737
It depends on the story. I like arthropod-like monsters best, but reptilian monsters and tentacle monsters are also good. The most important thing is that they are intelligent and able to communicate if they like.

I like the idea of being molested by a supernatural shadow monster under the bed that shows up every night. I like the idea of being sold as a young slave to some kind of snakeman or crocodileman and bonding with him as I work for him and eventually doing something like volunteering to use my mammal body to keep him warm. I like the idea of wandering into a cave with some drider-like spider person who webs me up and plays with me but doesn't eat me. I like the idea of getting to know a lonely but clever tentacle monster who just wants somebody to love.
>>
>>24928733
That sounds very interesting, anon. I wonder why that is.
>>
>>24928671
Maybe that specific age isn't common but I guess it's about vulnerability? Which is quite common.

I wanted nothing more than having sex with a woman since I was 9., When I was 11, I would've met with a 30yo pedo and allow him to touch me if he brings a woman. He was so honest and told me he couldn't find anyone, luckily, could have gone wrong.

Now I am 28, not a pedo but I would fulfill a little girl's wish, because I can relate. But then the chance she is disturbed or I go to jail because she talks about it is too high.

>>24928733
I am 5"8' or 173cm, is that short enough?
>>
>>24928788

Have you ever thought of looking into the online erp/rp communities like flist as an outlet for your fantasies? /soc/ has a general about it. Good for a more interactive wank, and for me because I like to write and be creative and that's a solid outlet for that.

You'd find plenty of deviants into that sort of stuff there.
>>
>>24928788
That's... intriguing. Some of it sounds pretty kinky, other parts sound more sad like you're longing for affection.

I like the shadow monster one best.
>>
>>24928733
What do you consider manlet? Below 6 ft?
>>
>>24928811
It's DEFINITELY about vulnerability for me. I spend so much of my adult time focusing on responsibilities that when I fantasize I don't want t have to deal with adult burdens and keeping my guard up anymore.

>>24928839
Oh yes, I do a lot of ERP and online roleplay. I also write smut.

I've always avoided the /soc/ thread though, it's pretty worthless if you don't want to use f-list (and ugh, I really don't) and I really like story-driven roleplay with a great deal of character development and looking at /soc/'s thread I never saw a lot of that. I really prefer to use email/google hangouts and mmmaaaayybeeee skype, but the latter is connected to my real name.

I've done ERPs with people that lasted more than three years. Both of those are wrapped up now, and I've been working on another one with someone for a little over a month now. Hoping it lasts in the long term.

Generally when I pitch my list of fetishes to people, most aren't too keen on me playing someone too young because it makes them uncomfortable, and I definitely understand that because I have my own hard limits.

>>24928841
I don't long for affection myself or feel lonely, but I have a fetish for lonely people finding other people who fill the whole in their heart and make them feel god and complete. I like the image of a young girl telling some inhuman creature that she doesn't think he's a monster because he's sweet to her, and I like the idea of interspecies friendship and love.
>>
>>24928971

Nice. And I admit that flist has some very spotty quality. Most people being pretty garbage. But when you find that one person who's solid it's absolutely amazing. I like the ability to flex my creativity by making up stories and something complex.

I'd be happy to pick your brain about ideas if you're on the hunt for partners. I even have a handy throwaway email for just such an occasion.

[email protected]

To avoid creeping out r9k with the finer details of setting something like that up.
>>
>>24928733
Obligatory question: are you a guy or a girl?
>>
I'm a grill and I do
>>
>>24925946
Then use the correct term faggot. You're making ephebophiles look bad.
>>
>>24929639
Oh muh god, do you like want to be my girlfriend or something? I mean, it's clear that we have so much to bond over because you clearly have father issues and I want to be a father someday. Have I told you about my postage stamp collection? What's your favorite flavor of ramen? Oh my god, I can't believe this is finally happening. :D
>>
>>24929639
I'm an older guy who wants to dominate a little girl. I'll even be your sugar daddy if you are cute enough.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.