[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Should I buy one?
>>
Only if you're fine with becoming a wizard.
>>
>>24925791
dont really care
its just wacking it, ive already tasted the normie life and im ready to settle down with a nice guy computer
>>
File: 1445040310624.jpg (34 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1445040310624.jpg
34 KB, 512x288
>>24925780
>tfw onahole threads on /jp/ get me ridiculously horny
>tfw I don't even have a penis
>>
>>24925812
why? did you get it removed or something?
>>
i've always wanted to get one of those toys to see if people are right when they say they are comparable to real pus
>>
Bought a tenga and it was an absolute waste of money. Every single penny was a waste

It's designed for an intact, not mutilated cock. Jewdicks need not apply
>>
I bought one and it feels pretty nice. I would recommend it. I have a gf, so it's not gonna put you into eternal wizard-dom.
>>
I bought one, it's pretty nice. I got a USB warmer like the guide on /jp/ suggested and it's pretty neat, I'd recommend one if you don't mind spending the extra few bucks.
>>
> fap with your hand for the rest of your life 5/10

> start using onahole -> 9/10 - 10/10 rest of your life

your choice op
>>
the only bad thing about it is youre gonna have a hard time going back to using your hand like a kek
>>
File: 1438384393237.jpg (27 KB, 259x383) Image search: [Google]
1438384393237.jpg
27 KB, 259x383
10pound Tenga cups made me cum buckets, but they're only meant to be used a few times then you have to throw them away because you can't manage to clean all your cum out.

50pound Fleshlight sucks. It feels ok, but then always ruins my orgasm at the end. Feels like im going to cum, but then I don't and I'm left frustrated.
>>
File: 1278606595793.png (14 KB, 386x381) Image search: [Google]
1278606595793.png
14 KB, 386x381
>Buy Dragoness from Bad Dragon
>Wrap a pillow around it
>Tie that shit up
>Fuck it
Guys... Just give up, buy a fuck-hole...
>>
File: 1445215539405.gif (1 MB, 152x152) Image search: [Google]
1445215539405.gif
1 MB, 152x152
>>24925894

Wait, so I have been hearing some circumcised people need lube and stuff like this. That must suck.

I'm cut, but I'm loose cut, so I'm just fine.
>>
>>24925780
Real sex will never appeal anymore.
>>
>>24925780
It's good. I own this exact model.

Easy to clean, feels nice, and has lasted quite a while. Nice improvement over manual jerkage.
>>
There's cheap 10 dollar ones that fall apart after 6 months of extensive use, but they're the same as others that are more expensive.
>>
>>24925780
I did. Used it once and felt so ashamed of myself that I put it in a black plastic bag and threw it in a dumpster behind a gas station.
>>
>>24925780
I've got one, only used a dozen times or so, but still worth it my opinion. Feels so much better than hand, better than real pussy actually if you get one with internal texturing. A one night stand found it once and we ended up incorporating it into the sex, good times/10.
>>
>>24925901
>USB warmer
Which warmer do they recommend?
>>
>>24928463
>Shame
Why are you even here then?
>>
>>24928397
Yes. If you get the rabbi penis bite then the skin heals real tight. It can even make your dick bend because scar tissue doesnt stretch
>>
Would this help someone who is premature last longer? Never had sex but my fap sessions last maybe 2 - 3 minutes so I could imagine the first time will end bad.
>>
>>24928493
Probably not. It feels better, not worse.
>>
>>24928500
Would it prepare me for the real pusspuss?
>>
>>24928463
mootkins, is that you?
>>
>>24928493
Fapping =/= sex. I can fap for like a minute before coming but sex lasts like 20 to 30 minutes.
>>
>>24928522
Depends on whether you fuck it or just use it as a dicksleeve to masturbate with.

I only use mine as a dicksleeve. I don't have anything to mount it in so I can actually fuck it, although you can also pseudofuck it while jerking with it.
>>
>>24928493
Probably, the reason you cum so fast is probably due to deathgrip on your dick, no pussy will be as tight as your hand. Even though fleshlights tend to be a bit tighter than average it'll still teach you to cum from less stimulation over a longer time period.
>>
Anybody here have Mary from Bad Dragon?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.