[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've drank about 8 beers and swallowed a whole script of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: questiontimefaggots.png (249 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
questiontimefaggots.png
249 KB, 620x374
I've drank about 8 beers and swallowed a whole script of trazodone (sleeping pills) a minute ago
Will that do it?
>>
File: 1427421238075.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
1427421238075.gif
510 KB, 700x827
>>24925661
Peace be with you. <3
>>
>trazodone

That shit suuucks.

Your heartbeat must be through the roof, familia.
>>
nope. But enjoy waking up in the hospital 18 hours from now. Remember to not yank the catheter out.
>>
I really need to write a guide to properly killing yourself

I want robots to off themselves properly! We all need to be able to step off the stage when we want.
>>
>>24925661
>drinking beer to an hero
You gotta drink vodka and lots of it...

1 liter of vodka and 40 ambiens will put you in the grave
>>
You're gonna have a shitty day. Well see you same time tomorrow.
>>
Breanne? Are you okay?
>>
>>24925661
Why not drink water till your insides flood
>>
>>24925661
If you're not trolling, try forcing yourself to throw up right now.

It might save you a trip to the hospital.
>>
>>24925661
Nope, but you'll probably have seizures. Go get your stomach pumped or throw up if it isn't too late
>>
>>24925733
Do they give you unmonitored internet access in a psych ward?

I doubt it.
>>
>>24925762
Nvm, thought you said Tramadol. You'll just feel like shit for a long time most likely
>>
>>24925661
kek you can't even kill yourself properly. fucking loser
>>
Well yes some actually do.
I know I was allowed when I was admitted to psych. It's not a prison lol.
>>
>>24925814
>It's not a prison lol

Sure it's not, all they do is hold you against your will.
>>
>>24925862

Nope. The vast vast vast majority of patients in psych are voluntary. They can't do anything or hold you against your will. You can sign out any time although it may be "against medical advice" if they believe you may be in still in danger. Very few are involuntary.

Such edgelords on here.
>>
>>24925923
Yeah retard, not all of them are involuntary, but they definitely can hold you involuntarily.

If I started talking to everyone I met about how demons made of candlewax were telling me to skin children, murder the president, and cut off my toes, do you think I wouldn't be committed?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.