[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Pet peeves >showering/bathing in a dirty bathroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1449333623587.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1449333623587.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
ITT: Pet peeves

>showering/bathing in a dirty bathroom
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 582x600
>hands become dry
>things slip out of your grip
>>
>>24925378
That's not a pet peeve you moron.

Anyone who is okay with a dirty bathroom has a problem.
>>
File: 1449893168530.jpg (155 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1449893168530.jpg
155 KB, 1080x720
>grinding teeth
>mfw
>>
>people tailgating you when driving even though there's another lane for them to pass
>people talking excessively loud
>people not holding the door for you or saying thank you when you do
>getting your shoes/socks wet
>having to sleep without a blanket
>people cutting in line
>people coughing a lot
>long finger/toe nails
>>
>crust around the mustard jar
>people who smoke cigarettes indoors (in my house anyway)
>being interrupted in conversation (I'm a shy introvert as it is, what the fuck?)
>room mate turning the heat off and forgetting to turn it back on, allowing the house to get down below 50-60 degrees
>>
>dry fingers and cotton balls/socks/jeans
FUCK MY AUTISM WHY CANT I WEAR CLOTHES WITHOUT FEELING CRAWLING SENSATIONS
>>
File: images-42.jpg (22 KB, 329x446) Image search: [Google]
images-42.jpg
22 KB, 329x446
> noisy eaters
>>
People tapping along with music/radio. It irritates me to no end.
>>
File: 1428881800957.jpg (100 KB, 456x386) Image search: [Google]
1428881800957.jpg
100 KB, 456x386
>white people learning/ speaking Japanese

YOU MISERABLE WEEABOO FUCKS.
>>
>wild dogs in my neighborhood running around in packs late at night, barking at all hours
>having dry hands when trying to open those wispy bags in the produce section of the grocery store
>>
> dirty kitchen
> dirty rooms
> dirty anything

I don't even want everything to be neat, I just hate plates, cups, bowls or anything else being left out and being dirty. Also
> people who eat with their mouths open
> people who talk with their mouths full
might aswell puke or shit on the table, will be equally disgusting.
>>
>>24925720
Is there a reason for that to bother you?

I speak Japanese, English, Korean, and Spanish.

I'm currently learning Portugese. learning and practicing languages is one of the only things I can do without suffering mental breakdowns.
>>
>people leaving the toilet seat open

i am not a gril
>>
>>24925840
then why the fuck does this bother you

I always thought it was a meme women cared about this shit

How lazy do you have to be to flip down a toilet seat before you sit? It literally takes 1 second. And for the first time I mean LITERALLY
>>
>>24925566
>people tailgating you when driving even though there's another lane for them to pass
Ugh, for real I hate this the most. And when they finally do pass you you see they got pulled over for speeding further down the road.
>>
>>24925835

I am jealous. I have hard time with English, is new language easy for you?
>>
>Leaving peanut butter in the jam and vice versa
>Leaving breadcrumbs in the butter
>>
>>24925870
I meant like, the whole thing. Including the lid. It's just always bothered me for some reason idk
>>
>someone hovering over shoulder
>>
Eating noises. I can't stand that shit. I'll even try to drown out the sound system f myself eating so I don't have to hear it.

People when snore.

People who don't have proper inside voices.

And most of all, people who feel as though they need to have every possible light in a room on at once. I understand my sight is better than most and my eyes more sensitive to light than normal people, but 3 lamps, 2 overhead lights and an open window is just excessive.
It's even worse when people KNOW of my condition and still enter whatever room I'm in and turn on lights, or harrass me about wearing welding goggles in public.
>>
>>24925817
Jesus fucking christ i have never read a more true and pure and accurate on this entire site- nay, internet
>>
>>24925378
I have the same thing, but so OCD to the point where I clean every spot in my bathroom for 2-3 hours a week. Never a single spec of dirt but I really hate putting in the effort to do it.
>>
>>24926072
Lel I have diagnosed OCD and my room if filthy.
>>
>>24925870

Not who you're replying to, but my stupid pets try to drink out of the toilet if it's left open.

Plus, people really should flush with the lid closed as a general principle. Otherwise molecules of the bacteria spray into the open air.
>>
>When customers lick there fingers to count money
FUCK YOU! You unhygienic pieces of filth! Just count the fucking money like a normal adult I don't want to touch your dirty disgusting money after you put your filthy fingers in your mouth!
>>
SLOW WALKERS
L
O
W

YOU HAVE LEGS, FUCKING USE THEM
>>
>>24925961
>wearing welding goggles in public
Pffffffttttt. I bet you don't go out in public very often.
>>
>>24925908
>Leaving breadcrumbs in the butter
omfg kill me
>getting peanut butter in ANYTHING else. it fucking ruins it all, because its such a strong taste.
>>
>>24925835
How old are you? There's no way you speak fluent Japanese and Korean as non-native languages unless you're at least late 20s or so.
>>
File: thats asinine.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
thats asinine.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>24925378
>people that leave the restroom without washing their hands

Fuck 'em.
>>
>>24926122
And they didn't while your shitbombs were splashing against the toilet water
right
>>
>>24926788

It doesn't hurt to minimize splash damage when you can.
>>
>>24925961
>implying you have any condition other than severe autism
>>
People in general. I hate people and try to avoid them.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.