[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which one of these haircuts do you think looks best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1418498497205.jpg (100 KB, 675x800) Image search: [Google]
1418498497205.jpg
100 KB, 675x800
which one of these haircuts do you think looks best?
>>
>>24925266
i like the top row middle one t.b.h family
>>
bottom left but the guy is also the best looking so i might be biased
>>
>>24925266
Middle and right of top row.
>>
>>24925266
Top middle and maybe bottom left.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 470x470
It depends on the shape of your face.

Did you really make this thread in hopes of finding out what's haircut everyone agrees that is best so you can show it to your barber?

>>>/fa/
>>
Bottom left is the best looking guy.

but you're going to end up looking like bottom middle no matter what you do because you're a robot.
>>
>>24925266

Why do you want your sides so short, douche?
>>
>>24925266
>>24925266
it depends on your face shape, but I think bottom left and top right are good cuts for any face

top left though, with those curls... that makes my ladybits tingle.
>tfw no bf with loose curly hair in an undercut
>>
Bottom left, all the others just look a little off.
>>
>>24925266
top middle. it's the only one that looks both good and not overdone. like his hair just naturally settles that way after being brushed back.
>>
they all have the same one
>>
Top middle looks the best to me.

Bottom left looks pretty alpha though, I figure women would like it.
>>
>>24925427
>top right
>good
>at all
Jesus christ this is why your on r9k.

Top right has the cut of a 17 year old brit boy.
>>
>>24925746
you're just saying that because it's ON a 17 year old brit boy.

it would look good on many men's faces because it hides the hairline and makes it look lower, and gives a more elongated/pointed look to those with rounder faces.

you can't even grammar, so I'll be sure to be extra unoffended by your next post.
>>
>>24925832
not him, but please get off my board normie.

>>>/soc/
>>>/fa/
>>
>>24926032
Not him, but REEEdirecting him to another board doesn't prove him wrong. Just shows off your delicious butthurt.
>>
Holy fuck bottom left is an attractive haircut!! Especially if you have the jawline to go with it...
>>
>>24926138
fuck off roastie, your cunt smells like rotten fish
>>
>>24925266
all those haircuts look super faggy, stop being a faggot, OP.
>>>/fa/
>>
>>24925266
i dislike them all
>>
>>24926173
rofl post a pic of urself u ugly cunt
>>
>>24926161
How do you know I'm not just a gay dude?
Not saying that I am or I'm not.
>>
Top left because it looks retarded when you try to shave only part of your head as close as possible
>>
>>24925266
Top middle and lower left look best, BUT the biggest factor is having the correct facial structure to pull it off, otherwise don't even bother.

Post a pic of your face so that we can let you know which haircut best suits you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.