[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drug is good for getting rid of anxiety? No dude weed lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: obl.jpg (80 KB, 702x771) Image search: [Google]
obl.jpg
80 KB, 702x771
What drug is good for getting rid of anxiety?

No dude weed lmao because I already tried that and it didn't do shit.
>>
Get a script for Xanax
>>
3-meo-pcp worked good for me but after doing it every day for months I had a psychotic break and when I got sober I had a 3 day straight panic attack and paranoid delusions that took another month or so to go away. The moral of the story is don't do drugs to solve your problems, it will work but eventually you will crash and burn
>>
>>24925115
What does being on Xanax feel like?
I want something where I'm not a stupid fuck and I'm still in control.
>>
>>24925165
There's no way in hell I'm doing pcp kek.
>>
>>24925187
it's extremely lame and gets rid of anxiety
it doesnt get you high
>>
>>24925165
>3-meo-pcp
doing a fucking research chemical derived from PCP has to be the stupidest idea i've ever head

I had about 4 puffs of an angel dust laced joint a few months back and thought I was a zombie, forgot the english language, and felt like I was having a constant heart attack. There were three or four voices in my head that were talking in tongues, I could see sound effects, and all concepts became detached from their actual physical form (i.e. I knew a water bottle was a water bottle, but that information became meaningless - the concept and the object were detached from one another and held no meaning). Everything in life seemed fundamentally meaningless and void. That's just the stuff I can remember

Doing an experimental research variant of a drug that fucked up sounds like the most retarded idea ever. Don't do this OP
>>
>>24925165
Is it as good as MXE? Thinking about getting me some.
>>
>>24925251
Sounds perfect.
>>
opiates, benzos, beta blockers

preferable not at the same time
>>
>>24925104
dude shrooms lmao
>>
>>24925251
This guy has only ever taken the recommended amount of Xanax or any other benzodiazepine. Taking more than the recommended amount starts to mirror the effects of alcohol but longer term, I have stretches of days I straight up can't remember from binging on benzos. Had a great fucking time though.
>>
caffiene

really tho if it affects you that much go talk to a professional. i doubt anything 4chan will help

>>24925165
is pcp like mania in a drug? i've read up on what it's like and people seem to say it's like everything goes dull and then they get mania/craziness
>>
>>24925523
>caffeine
that's a mixed bag, for a lot of people it actually makes anxiety worse. Most people who find caffeine cures their anxiety are regular caffeine drinkers - that is to say, they're hooked on caffeine, and the anxiety is actually a symptom of withdrawal

also regarding PCP see >>24925299. I freaked my fucking balls when I took it, thankfully I didn't hurt anybody when I was on it but I would not recommend
>>
>>24925251
Seconding this anon. I get 90mg a month and I take 2mg when I'm extremely anxious. It really just calms me down and makes life a lot better. I've taken 6mg at a time before and didn't get fucked up, just felt very very calm. I'd recommend it if you just want to feel normal.
>>
>>24925523
>>24925567
If I'm bipolar and I do 3-meo-pcp, will I go into a manic episode? I really want to be put in a manic episode again, it lets me get so much done and I can socialize well and I get all these great ideas about god and the universe. Thinking about ordering a gram of some off this site. MXE made me really manic, and it was very enjoyable, so I think if I was taking a more stimulating dissociative it would trigger it harder.
>>
>>24925523
>caffeine
Shit nigga that makes my anxiety about 50 times worse. I can't even function properly in social situations when I've drunk caffeine.
>>
>>24925523
caffeine helps my anxiety a bit because my anxiety comes from an inability to be normal/ socialize because of constant depression. And caffeine lifts depression a bit. Thus making my mind clearer and able to socialize a bit better.
>>
File: 1448107013225.jpg (26 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1448107013225.jpg
26 KB, 334x393
>>24925343
this is so fucking retarded
>>
>>24925602
Well in my experience all language conceptually disappeared and I was speaking in gibberish (as well as having random nonsensical voices in my head) for about 3 hours. That, and during the odd moments when I COULD actually string together a sentence, it didn't matter because people didn't seem like people, they seemed soulless and their personalities seemed redundant, nonexistent, void.

From what I've been told by friends, MXE is like Ketamine. If your experience with MXE was like a chilled low-dose Ketamine trip combined with 'great ideas about God and the Universe', then I would compare a PCP experience to being in a constant K-hole, where God is dead and reality is fundamentally meaningless
>>
I take Hydroxyzine. It's a prescription you have to keep up on though, as it takes a while to kick in. A couple times, I snorted about 60mgs during panic attacks, and it worked wonders.
>>
>>24925682
with all this being said, I'm not fully sure what the difference is between 3-meo-pcp and just pcp, from a recreational perspective.
>>
>>24925251
>>24925357
>>24925584
Are psychiatrists wising up to the fact that people abuse it?

Will they try to prescribe you other things first?
>>
>>24925703
They didn't try to prescribe me anything else. They started me on a very low dose (.25s) and worked up from there. I'm assuming that if you're from a shitty area that has a lot of drug abuse, it might be a bit harder to get then.
>>
I've heard speed is good. Or cocaine. Dunno if it's true.
>>
>>24925703
My doctor flat out refuses to give me benzos. If you're in England it's very difficult to get prescribed them and definitely don't start by asking for them. Shit sucks that I have to get them by less than legal means even though they are the only thing that help me with my anxiety.
>>
>>24925743
No, I'm from an extremely priveleged area.

Although rich areas have just as much or more drug abuse as poor ones.

I had a panic attack last year and my shrink put me on Lexapro. Stopped taking it after a couple weeks.

The attack was a one time thing, I'm not even interested in treating "anxiety". I just want free and legal drugs.
>>
>>24925703
Getting a script for Klonopin or Xanax isn't hard, but god help you if you decide to drink on it or take multiple of them. Use them correctly and it will work wonders. Cross that line and you're entering another level of hell
>>
MDMA is far and away the best drug out there for anxiety; it not only removes anxiety, it replaces it with a genuine love for all people and things. It's like a nice white powdered form of normiehood. You take it, and you genuinely want to go out and talk to people, hug them, hear about their lives

Problem is, you can't exactly do it regularly, because you build up a tolerance pretty quick and it'll make you feel even shittier when you're not taking it. Personally I pick up a bag maybe once every three months because I don't want to go overboard on it
>>
>>24925626
yea i suppose it's like that for me and why >>24925567 >>24925604 said it makes worse...
caffiene does make me anxious as well sometimes

>>24925703
if you abuse it your fucked. benzo withdrawals (which you'll experience from abusing, because you'll go through script too early) will make you feel like shit.
doctors are trained to not prescribe to people with drug-abuse tendencies so yes, but then theres doctors who will just prescribe it and have you on your way
>>
>>24925820
Kek, I feel a little bad now.

People like me who just wanna get high are the ones making it hard for you to get them to use legitimately.
>>
>>24925837
Is it just because you'll keep running out of them before your prescription is up, or is there something really bad about using benzos?

I'm not a complete retard, I could control my doses.
>>
>>24925930
It's just being an addict in general, really. You get messed up and forget how many you took, and take more, and shit like that.

But Benzos deserve a serious warning even to non-addicts, you will become dependent on them after a few months, and if you miss a dose or try and quit, it's hell. Withdrawal is probably the worst out there, worse than most hard drugs, and it lasts for weeks, even months sometimes. It can make an anxiety problem into a nightmare.
>>
Don't take drugs to remove stress or anxiety, really doesn't do anything, sure, its gone for like, 5 or 6 hours, but when your sober after that you are feel worse (and might get a panic attack which would worsen it), try improving your life before you resort to drugs, don't try LSD, or Psilobyln either, as you will probably will worsen your issues as it is best to have a calm state of mind before taking a Psychadelic.
>>
>>24925976
Almost as bad or worse than opiates?

Shit, why do they give this stuff to middle schoolers.

I hate the Jews sometimes.
>>
File: 1408882706217.png (128 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
1408882706217.png
128 KB, 579x523
>>24925976
>tfw went cold turkey from benzos back in July after over 3 years of abuse

Those WDs are pure shit, it was 2 weeks of being bedridden and then another month of just feeling like ass
>>
>>24925844
MDMA is only good if you wanna go clubbing. Which it is incredibly good for as I absolutely despise clubbing accept when i'm on e I actually enjoy it. But it won't help you in any other situation as you will be too fucked up to even talk properly and have eyes the size of cue balls. And as you said it can only be used safely once or twice a month, if that.
>>
>>24926023
It can be much worse than opiates, it lasts for weeks and you can have seizures that can kill you.
>>
>>24925312
Never done MXE, it's very similar to DXM but without the intoxicating effects (loss of coordination/blurred vision) and with more euphoria. From what I've heard it's similar to MXE but I haven't done them both myself.

>>24925523
>>24925602
I have experienced various levels of mania on PCP, it doesn't have the same level of stimulation where you need to move and do something as a normal stimulant, but the combination of the euphoric stimulation, with the sort of strong and bouncy feeling of dissasociation and reduced empathy or care for the world around you can feel very manic or could even be described as narcissitic. It can give the feeling of being superior to people around you, or thinking of yourself as a god or something. I remember feeling like I was a vampire, because I felt very strong I also felt like I could kill anyone if I wanted to because the drug almost completely destroyed both my empathy and anxiety. I didn't literally think I was a vampire, but the drug has the effect of increasing the borders of the imagination, it feels like playing pretend when you were a kid. Of course the problem is towards the end when I was using too regularly, with reckless dosage and not sleeping along with reading weird occult books eventually it led to a psychotic break where I could no longer completely separate imagination, hallucination, and reality. The effects of this were very traumatic and for a while after I stopped using it I didn't think I would ever feel normal again, but after a few weeks I returned to normal.
>>
Ativan, Xanax, Klonopin. I prefer Klonopin, they last the longest. Xanax are much stronger but they don't last long enough. Ativan is a little weak and lasts a few hours longer than xanax.

Get a script for a benzodiazepine and you're golden. Careful not to get addicted, they're not fun to come off of. Like at all.
>>
>>24926247
I would also add that it often put me in a very manic creative state, often I was smoking weed as well and would come up with lots of ideas for movies or books or art. I had a few good ideas but a lot were really dumb or just straight up incomprehensible, I remember looking through some notes I had written while high and one of them just said something like "movie about my life - I will need a lot of cocaine"
>>
>>24926247
Sounds very much like MXE. I love that feeling of being able to walk around and do stuff on a dissociative. The only difference is I felt an increased sense of compassion and empathy while I was on it.

>with reckless dosage and not sleeping along with reading weird occult books eventually it led to a psychotic break
That's probably what's gonna happen to me, I already read occult books sober and have serious mental illnesses that can trigger psychosis.

I really love dissociatives though, they're like the only time I'm happy and can feel normal. I really want to get a lot of them and do them every day, be some kinda psychonaut-junkie weirdo like John Lilly. I've only done DXM a few times a month and with the store I was buying MXE from I could only get 250 mg every month or so. I've got a source for lots of MXE now though, so I'm gonna take that for now til they run out or it's criminalized all over Europe and the MXE train ends.
>>
>>24926247
>>24926349
Also, did you ever like hole on 3-meo? The hole is one of my favorite experiences, feeling a complete break from reality.
>>
>>24925604
caffeine completely gets rid of my social anxiety, it's great.

Makes all other anxiety worse though.
>>
>>24926349
I've done both ketamine and DXM and always get increased empathy, this is where PCP is unique and I think gives it a reputation of being "evil". It seriously kills empathy dead, when on it you look at people the same way you look at a rock on the ground.

>>24926371
You can kind of shut your eyes and lay down and dream, it feels a bit like being on opiates and daydreaming I guess, but because of the stimulating nature of PCP you can't really hole like with ketamine, if you took a high enough dose to completely break with reality you would probably black out and wake up in jail or the hospital or something.
>>
anxiolytic nootropics

try something like gotu kola
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.