[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw small penis >tfw couldn't fuck big booties even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>tfw small penis
>tfw couldn't fuck big booties even if I tried
>>
You're lucky you've never tried

>had a gf once
>tried to fucker her from behind
>she was fat and i'm a dicklet
>couldn't manage
>not even the tip
>gave up after approximately three minutes of awkward dry humping
>she doesn't even say anything but I can tell she's like "are you fucking shitting me m8 i will hook u in the gabber"

It was terrible
>>
Obligatory 7x6 bragging post

That's all.
>>
Try a different position, nigger
>>
File: yahh.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yahh.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
>>24925082
nasty part about big booties is that you actually have to move the cheeks out of the way (even if u were big enough, ur cock scraping against the cheek would dry it it up), and once you do, u will see the culmination of fat and clothes covering the asshole and pussy sometimes.

it looks and smells terrible a lot of the time.

dont fuck fat booty girls, guys. thin girls are the new standard of beauty.
>>
File: 158_1000.jpg (86 KB, 510x764) Image search: [Google]
158_1000.jpg
86 KB, 510x764
>>24925186
>dont fuck fat booty girls, guys. thin girls are the new standard of beauty.

hahaha no fucking way
big asses are so much better
>>
>>24925186
>small pee pee detected
>>
>>24925120
go to reddit you unfunny fuck
>>
>>24925399

I've been here since 2006, faggot. You'll leave long, long before I do
>>
>>24925186
I actually like the smell of a girls asshole and pussy...but then again I'm a sick fuck.
>>
I have a 4 incher

I hooked up with a bbw off tinder and her buttcheeks were so big i couldnt even get it in
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.