[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some fun things you can do with a GF on a date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1449856452553.jpg (95 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
1449856452553.jpg
95 KB, 1366x2048
What are some fun things you can do with a GF on a date?
>>
My heart breaks every time I see a picture of her. She's getting fucked by turkish chad while I will never even get to pleasure my eyes by looking at her in real life.
>>
>>24924786

Finger her
>>
Take her to a romantic spot in the forest

Kill her and hide the body
>>
>>24924786
>tfw no turkish gf
WHY EVEN LIVE
>>
>>24924786
Go to the zoo
>>
>>24924793
>caring about some dumb slut who cosplays entry level shit
>>
naynners
>>
>>24924797
So do i just stick my hand in her panties while driving? Is this what chad does.
>>
>>24924806
She's easily one of the hottest cosplayers that sluts it out on the internet, which is most of them.
>>
>take her to the zoo
>prepare a scavenger hunt for her (my favourite)
>go for a nature walk or hike
>take a cooking class together
>see if you can maintain physical contact for an entire day
>compose a song together
>go to the mall with a budget and try to find the better gift for the other in 30 minutes
>>
>>24924786
Brainstorm ways to store image data in such a way that it becomes more compressible while avoiding the more complicated methods that are at use currently.
>>
go to a bathroom and switch clothes
>>
>>24924793
I wish I didn't know this feelio
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.