[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOT HEALTH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 870x1110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 870x1110
In this thread, we talk about our health problems and help others to shed light on why they're having these problems.

My symptoms
>on and off aching in my hand leg and arm joints
>strange numbing prickling sensations that flow over my whole body and head. It seems to be triggered by different things, and it causes goose bumps and cold feelings. It's not painful, it's almost pleasurable in a weird way.
>problems digesting anything with diary or gluten
>seem to be allergic or sensitive to most foods and environments
>very very high pain threshold
>people say I walk strangely, I step on the front of my feet first instead of landing on the back
>extremely sensitive to light and sound
>naturally have very low amounts of apathy/sympathy, but am not autistic
>I have started to have simple partial seizures/auras. And I believe I am also having them more frequently in my sleep. But, I haven't had any full blown seizures yet.
>I have never felt well rested after I sleep and I am never able to sleep for very long.
>I have very very long and vivid dreams. I can't be certain, but it seems like I dream for the entire time I'm asleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 2048x1118) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 2048x1118
>>24924778
>Also, when I lie flat on the ground or sit, it feels like the ground is shaking under me. Or like I'm swaying back and forth. Even though myself and the ground are both perfectly still.
>>
Ear aches that the doctors are taking forever to help me get fixed, I have a shitty heart I can feel it beat fast a lot, it's starting to hurt whenever I laugh or cough.
>>
>>24925081
Did you have chicken pox as a kid?
>>
>>24925121
Yeah I did why?
>>
>>24925146
Oh shit what does this mean?
>>
>>24925234
>>24925121
You could be developing shingles. That's how it started out for my dad when he got it
>>
>>24925282
Is that from my ears or heart?
>>
>>24925309
Both

Shingles could be causing both things
>>
>>24924778
Try talking to your doctor about multiple sclerosis. I thought I had it for a while, but it turned out to just be caused by anxiety
>>
>>24925081
It could be rheumatic endocarditis caused by chronic middle ear infection. Basically your immune system is building antibodies against certain proteins in the bacteria that look similar to some proteins in you heart muscle, so the immune system may attack your heart. Do you have any pain in your joints or do you have any weird rashes?
>>
>unstable moods, ranging from feeling really high and manic, really angry and psychotic, and depressed and unable to do anything
>problems with extreme jealousy and spite
>self-harm and self-destructive behaviors with drugs and alcohol
>full hallucinations of people talking to me, only for them to disappear
>delusions of grandeur and persecution (I think I'm a messiah sent to save humanity, or that people are unfairly treating me because I have special abilities)
>emotionlessness and feeling withdrawn from society
>scattered creative thoughts where I can associate words more freely, sometimes resembling a word salad
>been hospitalized for my latest manic episode

My doc has me written down as schizoaffective, but I'm not sure.
>>
>pain in knees
>chronic tiredness
>acid flashbacks

Those are my only real symptoms, but I've lived hard for the last five years and can only assume my insides are trashed.
>>
>>24926508
If this is real and not bait, then

It sounds like you have some mix of
>bipolar
>manic depression
>schizophrenic
>sociopathic
A lot of these disorders overlap in a lot of ways so only a professional could truly tell you which one it is. But bottom line you need to find a way to stable your mood. Either through changing what you do, or chemically by using medication
>>
>>24926557
Some type of arthritis maybe? You should look into the ones that mainly target the knees
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.