[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
y no dominatrix gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Milo Goes To College.jpg (9 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
Milo Goes To College.jpg
9 KB, 200x198
Seriously any robots out there with or were with a dominatrix and how did you meet.
>>
>dominatrix

Your normie is showing
>>
>>24924695
What else do you call them?

Besides mistresses and dommes.
>>
File: 938457293.jpg (20 KB, 400x603) Image search: [Google]
938457293.jpg
20 KB, 400x603
bamp

don't let it die
>>
Adding a post to the thread to attract more attention to the thread so that the thread doesn't get automatically deleted when no one responds to the thread, something that is termed a "404".
>>
Go on some fetish meetup website or something
>>
I've been with a couple, always met online. Fetlife and all that. Never had a real D/s relationship, but I've played with tons of Dommes

>>24924927
The amount of times I've fapped to her lol huge
>>
>>24924799
femdom gf

dominatrix is a sex worker who does it for money
>>
My one and only gf of 6 years was into it, best of both worlds though because she was just as into being dominated. I got extremely lucky there though, your best bet is fetish sites.
>>
I should like one but they're hard to find
>>
>>24925475
It can also just mean a dominant woman.

It all depends on context.
>>
>tfw no Domme robotgf ;_;

I just want someone to serve and make happy
>>
File: HNGGGGGGGGG.jpg (339 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
HNGGGGGGGGG.jpg
339 KB, 533x800
Posting in the thread to stop thread from selfdestructing.
>>
>>24925663
Real talk, can we talk about this?

Dommes wearing shit like that is such a turn off (For me). It's an outfit that's so obviously just to appeal to men that it ruins the whole idea of submission. I'm trying to please her, I don't want her doing things for me, like wearing those kinds of outfits.

BDSM autism. Jesus christ I need to take a walk.
>>
>>24925761
It makes it easier for her to piss in your face and make you eat her out.
>>
I met her in a Korean mmo. She turned out to be an unsatisfiable nutjob and killed herself when we broke up.
>>
>milo goes to college
10/10 taste in music anon
>>
>>24925850
Was she Korean?
>>
>>24925788
Truth, but I think it just looks trashy.
>>
>>24925888
The tattoo is honestly the bigger killer for me.
>>
Anyone read sundome? Wish i had a gf like that who would always mercilessly tease me. Except without the whole keking part.

>tfw no gf that tells me to stop jerking off and then use the extra time to work out
>>
>>24925881
Yes she was.

Robot pls
>>
>>24926178
I know that feel.
>tfw no girlfriend who will only let you cum after you've worked out and done what you need to do any punish you for doing bad in school
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.