[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find girl? >24 years >never had gf >beta and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
How do I find girl?
>24 years
>never had gf
>beta and ugly
>shy
>>
Go outside and look for one
>>
don't bother. dating market is inflated, just like the real estate market.
>>
>>24924629
you arent emotionally mature as she will be.
>>
>>24924653
How do I do that?

I remember asking some random girl about direction, she was afraid and looked at me like on potential rapist. I have no idea how to talk to girls.
>>
That depends OP.

How low are you willing to stoop? You could pull a 3/10 at the most, seeing as how you said you're beta and ugly, not to mention shy. Then again most people on here who say they're ugly are usually just average (5/10).
>>
>>24924753
Wish I was average. I'm maybe 2 or 3/10.
>>
>>24924831
Are you fat? Post a pic of yourself, I'll judge and give you some advice.

First tip: just be yourself.
>>
>>24924720
Keep trying there's no formula with talking to girls, I talk to attractive girls almost the same way with everyone else
>>
File: pleMcIf.jpg (115 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
pleMcIf.jpg
115 KB, 800x504
>>24924856
>posting pics on 4chan
Yeah, what can go wrong. Probably would became /r9k/ meme.
>be yourself
Well mened.
>are you fat
Yep I am.
>>24924861
Problem is I have rather different hobbies then normies. So not much to talk about
>>
I made an Okcupid last night. All I've done is answered questions really. I just wanted to see what questions it asked and who it might match me with.

I'm scared to upload a picture. Odds are I won't even message any girls anyway.
>>
>>24925032
The first step is losing the weight. What kind of hobbies? At least you have some.
>>
>>24925036
I made there account, not even single girl answered my message. Changed my location on USA and bam. 2 at least 5/10 messaged my first with their phone number. Seems like girls here are fucking shit.
>>24925108
XX century history, planes, military.
>>
>>24925162
Lose the weight man. To women, if you're fat you have no chance, unless they're fat as well.

Those are cool hobbies though. You should make friends (irl, not online) with people who have similar interests.
>>
File: cartoon22.jpg (190 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
cartoon22.jpg
190 KB, 900x1273
>>24924629
>How do I find girl?

you have to wait until they are done riding the cock carousel with the bad boys chad. you will get your turn after she becomes a single mother and unattractive.
>>
>>24925203
Rather hard to find such folks with such hobby.
>>
>>24925318
In this case guess I should get used that I will become wizzard.
>>
>>24925322
Go to a local airport, preferably a small one. They have flight shows sometimes, and there's usually guys just flying around in their personal planes for fun.

Historical discussions would be more difficult. Usually military enthusiasts are into history, so meeting some would help. If anything you could always go to an old folk's home and talk with veterans. They lived it on a first-hand basis and they're lonely, I'm sure they would like a friend to hang out with and talk about those things with.
>>
>>24925392
Commies already removed fair amount of those old veterans or my country tries to finish them off. So find such folks would be hard.
>>
>>24925318
it looks like she's kissing a baby in the last panel.
>>
>>24925594
She is. That's the beta's kid.
>>
>>24925497
>or my country tries to finish them off
What country?
>>
>>24925631
I'm from Poland.
>>24925594
She does.
>>
>>24925834
what city you from OP
>>
where do I meet a girl that's not dumb as shit?

I'm at a community college right now and my only options are the anime/magic/MLP/video game club they have
>>
>>24926097
Krakow.
>>24926118
Tough I'm fucked up but you are more fucked.
>>
>>24926118
>where do I meet a girl that's not dumb as shit?
You don't. Sorry to break it to you. Most girls are unintelligent, and those that aren't only go for the Chaddest of Chads.
>>
>>24926145
True that. They usually have also some dumb hobbies. Like dance or "art".
>>
Alright, I'm going to try to give some real advice here

You need to get yourself out there, it doesn't really matter how, AA, therapy groups, hobby groups, any social activity you can think of. If you're not around any girls there will be no girls to potentially be your gf. After that you are going to have to attract them, so try to look your best at all times. Flirt with them, if they reciprocate you can try touching, then kissing, then making out, you know where it goes from there. Girls love texting and facebooking games, so just play along. Your heart doesn't have to be invested in that superficial bullshit.

You NEED to find a way to get your foot in the door of some kind of social activity or club. Cold approach is near impossible unless you are stunningly good looking.
>>
>>24926166
>They usually have also some dumb hobbies. Like dance or "art".

Omg I'm addicted to netflix and starbucks!

Like just the fuck up you stupid whore
>>
>>24926185
>Your heart doesn't have to be invested
Then why even try at all? I'm lonely but I don't care enough to change it.
>>
>>24926185
>facebook
I even have no idea how to use this shit.
>social group with girls that are interested in planes or XX century history
Yeah, sure.
>>24926188
That's literally conversation killer. Or when she tells that she loves to party.
>>
File: 1449264477688.jpg (43 KB, 838x816) Image search: [Google]
1449264477688.jpg
43 KB, 838x816
>>24926143
>krakow
Summers are beautiful there, and there are tons of girls laying on the grass beside the river. Grab a book, a beer, and some music and find a spot near a girl that you like. Then sit down, put on your music, read a bit, and start a convo with the chick. Besides that, why not try going to a cafe/cabaret?
>>
I talked to some chick my normie friend is friends with for like 15min and she showed me a pic of her cousin and asked if I thought she was attractive and I said yes and she basically set up a date. Weird shit after nothing for 5 years. I feel so uncomfortable and anxious but apparently she's awkward took and a virgin I guess. Hopefully her personality is good.
Idk dude. It only ever falls into my lap. My last gf asked me out. Expand social circle?
>>
>>24926478
>expand social circle
Wat
>>24926392
If I was Chad that would work.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.