[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a black woman >hear about those black women who got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 940x607) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 940x607
>be a black woman
>hear about those black women who got raped by that Eurasian cop
>starts masturbating to the thought of that happening to me

I think I've finally hit rock bottom
>>
>>24923591
I'm 2% Asian according to a DNA test, where you at? I can role play Elliot Rodger for you.
>>
nope. because now im masterbaiting to the thought of you masterbaiting to that cop.

there's always room to fall.
>>
are you cute or are you ugly
>>
>>24923626
I actually think Elliot Rodgers is super cute. He probably wouldn't have wanted me since he only liked hot blondes.
>>
> eurasian guy raping black women

Truly the most obscure fetish
>>
women all have rape fantasies, and with race mixing being pushed so feverishly it's only natural that the weak mind of a woman is molded easily,
what you should do is marry a young buck and give birth to future prison inmates
>>
>>24923657
>eurasian cop
>>
File: netflix&chill.jpg (509 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
netflix&chill.jpg
509 KB, 1333x2000
>>24923591

Rape fantasies are actually really common. Women get to imagine getting dominated while not being held responsible at all for making a sexual choice.

It's also secretly pleasurable to them that a man would risk time in prison to have sex with them. How much would that stroke an ego?
>>
File: 1436208279143.jpg (171 KB, 893x1047) Image search: [Google]
1436208279143.jpg
171 KB, 893x1047
Just as it should be to be t.b.h.
>>
>>24923684
Yeah that makes it even weirder.
>>
>>24923648
I'm cute enough i guess. He raped a 57 year old so he probably would've fond me 12x hotter.
>>
>>24923714
I know rape fantasies are common but in this situation it's kind of messed up
>>
What kind of black are you?
Dark skinned qt or full ooga booga shaniqua?
>>
>>24923591
What do you think about him making you do?
>>
I really want to have sex with a black chick before I die. If she would let me, I'd want to call her a nigger over and over while doing it, too. Nigger is a fun word to say and cumming inside a bitch while calling her a worthless nigger would be pretty sweet.

it's been almost a decade since I last had sex
>>
I want to date a black chick so bad. I grew up in Philly where there were plenty but since I moved to Utah I've seen a total of TWO on campus.

Where do you even FIND black chicks
>>
>>24923591

>tfw no black gf to rape

whats even the point
>>
would a half kike suffice?
>>
>>24925022
same, never had sex though
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.