[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something has broken inside of me /r9k/, I haven't slept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: 1402183380478.jpg (123 KB, 641x600) Image search: [Google]
1402183380478.jpg
123 KB, 641x600
Something has broken inside of me /r9k/, I haven't slept in a week, I haven't eaten in 3 days, I haven't had spoken with another human being in 2 weeks.
All I do is drink and eat pills, my every waking moment is spent considering suicide.

It feels like I have died inside and I am just waiting for my body to catch up. I am just waiting for my Mothers birthday and Christmas to pass before I off myself to escape everything.

How do you get over crippling depression?

Oh and some friendly advice, DO NOT bother getting a gf the feels only get worse when they leave you.
>>
>>24923472

>DO NOT bother getting a gf the feels only get worse when they leave you.

truth.

sounds like u get the "oh shit let me out of this hell" feel.
>>
that shit hits me pretty hard every couple months now. Had a 5 day roughpatch last week where I wasn't really sleeping or eating either. I did realize I'm pretty useless as it is but, when I get like that I'm even more useless
>>
Just b urself, man. :^)
It's all in your head.
>>
>>24923472

Check into an emergency room or call an ambulance. Not sleeping for that long is a probable mania or psychotic episode.
>>
>>24923843
This. Get help op or atleast tell someone. Youre not yourself when youre sleep deprived
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 498x750
You need to sleep. Sorry bud, but you need to be absolutely sure. Go fucking lie down. Check yourself in a hospital if you don't live in Amer-"Drown-in-debt-for-the-rest-of-your-life"-ica.

I'm sorry I can't offer you any more comfort, say that life will get better, because you know what we are. But get some sleep dude. It might help you clear your head, because sleep is the cousin of death.
>>
File: 1449174814841.jpg (49 KB, 640x642) Image search: [Google]
1449174814841.jpg
49 KB, 640x642
>>24923843

No he just has to b himself, dood. We're trying to help. :^^)
>>
>>24923843
Go into a hospital so I can get institutionalized?

No thank you, although do you guys thinkk there are any qts in Mental Hospitals?
>>
>>24924249

You just hav 2 b urself. You'll make it, dood. :^^^)
>>
>>24924249
Just say you didn't sleep and you're not on drugs or suicidal

Lying is the only way to get these normies to believe you

Hopefully they rehydrate you and monitor you and then send you on your way but I've never had a condition like that so I don't know
>>
File: 1441983421595.jpg (113 KB, 512x661) Image search: [Google]
1441983421595.jpg
113 KB, 512x661
Bee blox
>>
File: 1428033264923.jpg (186 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1428033264923.jpg
186 KB, 1023x986
I agree. Keep your chin up. Just bee yourself. :^^^^)
>>
If you are still there OP. Here's a plan. Contact your local mental health services. You can find them online.
They'll help you visit your local doctor where he/she will refer you onto to a local therapist who'll be a psychologist or psychiatrist depending on the severity of your issues.
They'll help you. Either with group meetings, weekly chats, exercises or even certain medications. YOU CANNOT be held against your will. That is a misconception. As long as you are lucid and pose no immediate threat everything you do is voluntary.
>>
>>24923472
Drink lots of this stuff.
>>
>>24924811
Someone already shilling for big pharma I see. Fuck off, those meds only fuck us up more and mental health shit stays in your record forever. It's almost as bad as being a sex offender.
>>
>>24923472
Please stop drinking for a few days. It will suck for a short time, but you'll feel great before you know it.
>>
File: 1449905825715.jpg (25 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
1449905825715.jpg
25 KB, 600x402
>>24924920

Lol believe that then. None of its true. But the belief means that thousands of people kill themselves needlessly each year. You'll be one of them so I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>24924920
So he recommends referal to a therapist or a psychologist, listing multiple options of mental healing and he's suddenly shilling for "le big bad pharma" because "even certain medications" were referenced?
>>
I understand me if you will tell me that "it is no use" but do it: reach out and get some psycho therapy. It does not have to be in a clinic, you just can go there maybe twice a week. I have had severe depression for half a year before my parents basically contacted a therapist for me because they feared i would commit suicide. First, i thought that it would not help and some stranger who just got paid to talk to people would not understand my mind and stuff but I thought fuck it, i had nothign to loose anyways so i tried to describe my feelings and what i think about all day. Merely talking about it helped me a lot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.