[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no autistic gf I'm only allowed to have 12 episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 4234313412341234.jpg (210 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
4234313412341234.jpg
210 KB, 900x720
>tfw no autistic gf
I'm only allowed to have 12 episodes with her
If she was real we could spend a lifetime together
>>
>>24923439
Why would you want an autistic girlfriend?
>>
>>24924388
This I've met an autistic girl she annoyed the shit out of me. Thank fuck I don't have to deal with her anymore.
>>
File: 1449335358163.jpg (43 KB, 628x435) Image search: [Google]
1449335358163.jpg
43 KB, 628x435
>>24924388
He has hope that she will not have beta orbiters and lots of friendzoned guys ready to replace him
>>
>>24924468
>pic
Fake as fuck it's actually pathetic
>>
>>24923439
>tfw no stinky neet sister gf to play vidya and incest with
>>
>>24924468
I mean if she's cute AND socially awkward there's gonna be a lot of nerdy betas wanting to get with her (especially if she's nerdy too)
Though it's nearly impossible to be an outcast loser if you're a cute girl, provided your behavior isn't disgustingly weird.
>>
go back to GD you autist
>>
>>24923439
>I'm only allowed to have 12 episodes with her
if you read the ongoing manga would someone come and lock you up?
>>
ive had an ugly autist gf
the thing that ruined it was she had friends it would be way better if she wasnt assossiated with bitches
due to that she was always at parties at the end of our relationship when i decided to break up with her because she started to really suck ass
>>
>>24924795
>ugly autist
>always at parties

hmm
>>
OP why not read the ongoing manga?
>>
>>24924433
How bad was she
>>
>>24924808
you seem to forget girls have it on easy mode
you just have to trust me, she was pretty terrible
but, she had a vagina so people gave her a chance
>>
>>24924815
Just impossible to talk to which can be infuriating when I needed something from her. Also she chose only to associate with certain people and just shut out everyone else.
>>
>>24924808
honestly how bad would you have to be to get no attention as a female
>>
>>24924825
I wouldn't give that a chance, personally. Ugly and autistic? Fuck that. Could maybe deal with the autism if it's mild enough where it comes off as cute and if she's kinda cute herself, but other than that, no.
>>
There used to be a girl like Tomoko during my High School days, I saw her during Middle School but she took a year off after that.

Believe me, you DON'T want an autistic girlfriend, no matter how cute anime makes them look. At most go for someone with aspergers (They're more open to socialize and can control themselves better on social situations).
>>
>>24924943
>an aspie gf is a better than a full blown autism gf
gee who woulda thought
>>
>>24923439
Tomoko's portrayed as this cute petite attractive girl because that's what draws the teen views it's counting on, but a quick watch is all it takes to remind yourself that she's supposed to be representing the MALES like yourself (there are very few gender-specific Tomoko scenes, helps males relate to her), or the 350-pound girl from highschool who never spoke and looked mentally disabled.
>>
>>24924523

She'd probably fart in front of you and leave her used tampons in the waste basket way longer than she should.
>>
>>24925307
I wonder: is it possible to be a social outcast as a qt girl? I think something like that would be impossible, as you would be a cute girl.
>>
>>24925358
Technically, but you're still an attractive female. Being social requires absolutely zero effort or skills on your part -- you can stand there and literally say nothing, and still have a conversation because men will approach you and start talking at you.

It's not even a "settling for homeless cokeheads" issues, either. Fairly attractive and socially competent men will pursue a moderately-attractive woman in this manner. The memes are true, you have to be so bottom-of-the-barrel ugly (or, again, severely retarded) to not get free attention and shallow social interaction as a female that it's almost unheard of. The overwhelming majority of women who think they're social outcasts interpret "haven't been to a party/propositioned in months" or "sometimes I feel awkward if I don't know anyone in a room" as a forever-alone issue. Or, to beat a dead horse, they set their standards so astronomically high that "forever alone" means that the most attractive boy at their college doesn't talk to them and they don't even see other people as existing.
>>
>>24925358
Social outcast? I think not. There are lots of cute girls who claim to have social anxiety though.
>>
>>24925453
>Being social requires absolutely zero effort or skills on your part -- you can stand there and literally say nothing, and still have a conversation because men will approach you and start talking at you.
I dunno. I've talked to some cute girls that were fucking boring that I desperately wanted to get away from. Because they were boring and talking to them wasn't fun at all.
>>
> autistic gf

Enjoy spending months or even years on getting her to trust you and open up to you
Enjoy dealing with her problems. The things that cause a girl to be a full autistic outcast is some fucked up shit from her life, such as rape, assault, abuse in the family, etc.
So enjoy waking up next to her from her screamign and trying to scratch your eyes out, dealing with her mood swings.
After that, there's only a small chance she will be the most true and purest waifu on the face of the planet that only loves you. But there's a good chance she will be forever broken and will go around fucking anything that moves to "punish herself" because "she doesn't deserve you", but will blackmail you by saying that she will cut or kill herself whenever you try to leave her.

> muh autistic and damaged girls are the best xDD

This fucking r9k meme. They have their cute charm, but 80% of the time they are extremely mentally draining, and if you're just abit unstable yourself, it will most likely end with one shanking the other during the night.

A "quirky" girl who likes vidya and is abit anti social that can "only" have 5 friends doesn't count.
>>
>>24925750
That sounds more like bipolar or BPD than autism, to be honest...
>>
>>24925358
It is possible, as long as the girl actively tries to make herself a social outcast.

>>24925845
Everyone on 4chan thinks mental illness is the same as autism.
>>
File: Quiet.jpg (66 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
Quiet.jpg
66 KB, 640x448
An autistic gf is the best shot I got with women, I'm somewhat of an aspie so having the higher ground in terms of socializing makes me feel more confident.
>>
There was this one cute autistic girl a year above me in high school who refused to date anyone because of the amount of beta orbiters and creepy guys she had at her all day. Chances are you're one of them, and if not then she'd still probably feel uncomfortable with it.
>>
>>24924523
Where did this meme come from that she doesn't bathe?

>>24925307
>Tomoko's portrayed as this cute petite attractive girl because that's what draws the teen views it's counting on
It's not specifically for teenagers, and Watamote is originally a manga.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.