[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most cringe thing you have ever done in your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: curious.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
curious.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
What is the most cringe thing you have ever done in your life?
>>
CHITANDA BOMB

apologizing after sex for cumming too fast was pretty cringe.
>>
>>24923466
How fast?
>>
>>24923475

couple minutes. its hard to keep track of time. turns out it was longer than you thought.
>>
I made that post I just deleted.
>>
>being able to put a finger on it
I was called into the principal's office for forced inappropriate contact in kindergarten. I RPed online as vampires with my brother. I ran a blog infamous at my school where I wrote "fables" starring my fursona pining after another student, and then got into a fight about it during an Anne Frank play. I tried to make a cursed arcane humonculous out of a doll fashioned out of my blood and hair, I dug a grave in my backyard and slept in it for a week straight, I kept meticulous records of the "indirect kisses" I shared with my peers, I've eaten the crotches out of my own filthy underpants, as a friend tried to help me as I puked my guts out due to alcohol poisoning- I tongue-kissed them with a mouth still full of vomit, I did a homestuck fan comic, I tried to pull off a "gumshoe" look complete with fedora and trenchcoat, I built a giant doll to fall asleep cuddling, I tried to fashion a machine to penetrate me which broke and ripped a gash down my thigh, I've fed people my blood, I cried publicly because a college professor began correcting my mistake, I attempted to commit suicide but was saved by a hobo who gave me a lecture for being "some fat fucking kid on acid", I once did my face up with makeup to appear as other ethnicities and posted it to social media.
It doesn't stop, it never stops.
I pray for death to save the world from my autism, but death never comes.
>>
Literally confessed once. She was hyper Stacy too. I want to travel back in time and slap myself for even thinking about doing that.
>>
>>24923785
>things that never happened: the wall of text
>>
>>24923841
Why would I make any of that up?
>>
>>24923881
in hopes that your post would make it to the top of /r/4chan
>>
>>24923785
>Role played as vampires online

Thanks for making me feel better
>>
shit pants in english class 12th grade
>>
>>24923911
It's too long for redditors to read.
The reason I was able to survive being edge's answer to CWC was my being sent to an alternative school that acted as a haven for retards like me.
>>
>>24923810
ohohoho... do tell
>>
>>24923964
how long have you not been autistic like that?
>>
>>24923785
>I ran a blog infamous at my school where I wrote "fables" starring my fursona pining after another student, and then got into a fight about it during an Anne Frank play.
>>
>>24923984
I've been improving over the past four years, I mean the cuddle doll, crying in front of my professor, and the suicide attempt were more recent.
Being an autistic piece of shit is why I was trying to off myself, but that just became another embarrassment for the pile.
>>
>>24924023
The fight was not exactly my fault, I was confronted and mocked because one cunt found the blog recently and wanted to call me out on it when I was also with my oneitus.
The only class we all took together was Holocaust Literature.
I almost slapped her but then her boyfriend started yelling at me and brandishing his cane.
>>
I had a case of the oneitis for a good three years. One day I told her, "I masturbate to you". She friendzoned me and told her best friend, cousin, step cousin, and sisters; all who I personally knew.
>>
>>24923785
Made me laugh pretty good especially
>I pray for death to save the world from my autism

I know the feeling. I've been pretty autistic
>tried to prove to imaginary voice that I was really a dog, so I picked up a piece of my own vomit, and ate it.
>on two separate occasions.
>both times I threw up again.
>>
>>24924203
>tried to prove to imaginary voice that I was really a dog
To what end?
>>
>>24924258
Mostly, I thought it would be important to be a dog, because "Dog" was the opposite of "God" and I was going to be the Devil.
>>
>>24924290
You ever hear about the Son of Sam killer?
>>
>>24924344
I've heard of him, but never any research. Why?

inb4 you compare me to him, I never wanted to be an edgy sperglord
>>
>>24924408
Voices in the head, the devil, connections to dogs, it's a little like Son of Sam.
>>
three fingers in my butt while atheist
>>
File: ksaco.png (406 KB, 598x601) Image search: [Google]
ksaco.png
406 KB, 598x601
when i was younger i put my dick in a grapefruit to see if it felt like vagina. it burned like fuck in my weehole
>>
>>24924434
Never really wanted to be a serial killer, most I did was plot murdering people who pissed me off. Never got past planning, and I got help with my issues for the most part, just take meds now.
>>
>>24924445
I'd tear the membrane stuff from two two grapefruit slices, squish them up close together, and then shove my tongue i n there and pretend I was eating pussy.
I really kind of wish pussy looked and tasted more like grapefruit now that I know better.
>>
>>24924030
kill yourself, you don't deserve to live.
>>
>>24924471
Figs would also be good.
>>
>>24923431

>20 minutes into sex
>I'm still going
>she wants me to finish
>asks why it's taking so long
>I try to play it off
>she insists
>I admit I jerked off before she came over
>she gets up and start to get dressed
>I ask if I could at least titfuck her once before she goes
>>
>>24924518
I've tried and fucked up a few times,
I figure that In should give it my best shot- people move on from doing some actually evil, shitty things and build something decent for themselves.
It is going to take something really impressive to bury all that cringe, but I might as well try.
>>
>>24924576
That's the spirit anon! Just redeem yourself and forget it all.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.