[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a regular 4/10 gf guys? I'm genuinely not asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
How do I get a regular 4/10 gf guys? I'm genuinely not asking for much. Pic related is fine. I'm so lonely...
>>
> pic related
> 4/10

Haha, okay kid. I hope Sage works on r9k.
>>
>>24923052
If that's a 4, what's a 10?
>>
How much do you weigh? f.am?
>>
>>24923174
>>24923157
Really? What would you rate then? You guys have low standards...

>inb4 way too high of a rating because you're delusional
I, for one, don't let my loneliness affect my judgement.
>>
>>24923195
5normal7you

I'm 160 lbs
>>
>>24923202
Around here that's at least a 6. She's better looking than 90% of the girls I went to high school with.
>>
>>24923052
>How do I get a regular 4/10 gf guys?
Seeing as your on /r9k/ asking this we can pretty much assume charm is out of the question. So the best you can do is either A) Get Rich or B) Settle for a girl that is a 3/10 or lower
>>
>>24923202

>not fat
>decent face
>a below average rating

Please learn how rating systems work instead of arbitrarily assigning a number with no prior thought. It's fine to not believe a girl like that is very attractive, but to say she's below average isn't taking into consideration what average actually is.
>>
>>24923227
That's barely different from what I rated.

Also, how is better than 90% of girls a 6? Isn't the rating scale based off of their comparison to the rest of the population of the same sex?
>>
That is a solid 7.

You have to become an asshole. Not cruel. Just a playful asshole.
>>
>>24923316
I'm actually a genuinely nice guy. I just hate when women act like bitches. It eats at you after a while. I'm starting to hate women tbqh. Ungrateful swine is what 99% of them are. And the rest are snatched up by assholes who don't even treat them right.
>>
>>24923289
Am I not allowed to sample outside of my age bracket?
Similarly, bell curves are a thing for a reason. 90% of the girls I went to school with were at or below average.
>>
Yep. Girl in your photo is a solid 7. You're a dick.
Here's an idea that actually works and may shock you.
Get fit. You're not owed someone. There's no cheat code to life. It's simple. Girls want Chads cock. They don't want yours. They'll never want yours. Become Chad. Chad is fit and confident. You get fit. Fitness brings confidence. You get a cutie girl. There you go you stupid fuck.
>>
>>24923406
>90% below average
I don't think you know what average means...
>>
>>24923052
She's an 8 for me, familamilam
>>
>>24923052
You're a piece of shit tbqhwyop
>>
>>24923202
definitely a 6 or 7, she's not perfect but a 4???
if you actually want to get nothing higher than a 4 just go on tinder and keep swiping right
if you want a girl that looks like that, you need to try a bit harder
>>
>>24923202
6 at the least.

It's hard to say since that's a professional photo edited to high heavens, but she's definitely above average.
>>
I wish I could weigh less I am 290 lbs but I am an emotional eater I cant stop eating when I get stressed or lonely and I am lonely all the time FUCK
>>
If you're not working or in school, begin doing one of those. You don't want to come off as lazy, especially if it's someone you havn't spent a lot of time with previously.

Groom yourself. Shower before you go out anywhere, even a quick one. Many girls dislike facial hair on a boyfriend, but 99% will be turned off by a neckbeard. If you're going to get laid, it's considered polite to shave or at least trim your pubes, though it depends on the girl, as always.

If you're trying to make a good impression on a girl, its almost always great to be funny, if you can manage a few good jokes. Avoid taboo subjects though. You're going to want to try and get a read on a girls personality; many girls are going to definitely be more interested in guys that don't get immediately attached to them. Some girls, especially those that have had trouble dating in the past, will respond to kinder and gentler boys. A large part of your chances in getting a GF rely on how you present yourself in the first few times that you see each other.

I would also recommend not messaging / texting them every day, or otherwise bugging them too often, unless / until you two hit it off really great and she reciprocates / initiates

You often don't want to wait too long before making the push to dating; normal girls will have their minds made up (normally) as to if they will or won't date you earlier than you may thing.

As always, though, girls are people too, and not all advice applies to any one particular girl. The best advice though that I can give is to give them space; often you want them to be thinking about you, as opposed to talking to you, if you want to segue in to dating.
>>
I just want an ugly skinny girl. I hate fat girls
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.