[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do it, robots? I mean, he's got a lot of women accusing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Did he do it, robots? I mean, he's got a lot of women accusing him, but not all can be telling the truth, right?
>>
>>24922839
he probably did, high-profile celebrities get away with all kinds of fucked up shit
>>
I could see maybe a few of those women hopping on the accusatory bandwagon, but he most likely zipp-zopped their puddin' pops.
>>
He fingered the hole
>>
>>24922839
He did, he assaulted them all with his fat fucking cosby cock.
>>
>>24922839
He did it. But the thing is what he did is something everyone did.

He gave chicks quaaludes in order to get them to loosen up and have sex with him. Hippie dudes in the 60s did this with pot all the time.

He probably understated the strength of the ludes to the ignorant young women. Just told them "come on baby just try one, it'll make you feel real good, I promise". And he was telling the truth. Quaaludes were apparently some good, good shit.
>>
>>24922904
Which hole did he finger them in?
>>
File: Cosby.gif (896 KB, 216x346) Image search: [Google]
Cosby.gif
896 KB, 216x346
>>24922839
The robots in here piss in bottles because it's too much effort to crawl to the bathroom. The amount of effort and emotional shit it takes to lodge a rape accusation and stick with it through trial is immense. Maybe 1 or 2 are stretching it, but there are a boatload if women who aren't even seeking restitution. The guy basically admitted to it in his deposition anyway.
>>
>>24924266
It's really sad here. Why are you guys so pathetic?
>>
If they were so traumatized and really gave a shit and felt like "victims" then they would've announced it within the last 35 fucking years.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 342x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 342x295
>>24922839
Pic extremely fucking related
>>
>>24924266
Any women who associate with him don't deserve any sympathy and deserve to be raped.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.