[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think i'm starting to get friend zoned. Any /redpills/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
I think i'm starting to get friend zoned. Any /redpills/ here want to save me from this eternal hell?
>>
Give up and just be her friend. You're not in the friendzone unless you're there against your will.
>>
>>24922751
>think
>starting to get

You are probably too deep to be saved at this point.
>>
>>24922751
Women make terrible friends.
>nothing you tell them remains a secret
>touchy and emotional, can't handle the bantz
>usually vapid and uninteresting, expects you to view her as interesting and unique
>they don't see you as a friend anyway, just an orbiter from whom to siphon resources
>>
>>24922751
Go after someone else.

She'll either come back to you and fight to be with you or she won't.

If you can't get someone else, that's why she's leaving you, you're not worth fighting for.
>>
>>24922809
you have shitty fake female friends
>>
>>24922791
We used to flirt and stuff but I haven't seen her in a while so we mostly just text. I think that's what's doing it. We are both usually super busy so we can't ever plan anything.
>>
>if she is a drain on your time and energy. even to a small degree.
cut her loose. "i'm going to try to branch out a little more. i like you but since you don't feel the same, i'm going to head in another direction."

>if she isn't
keep her around. casually mention her when you talk to bitches you're trying to date. "yeah my friend watches OITNB. she wouldn't do well in prison lol"

good luck
>>
Any fag that believes in red pills are virgins themselves and insult women to make themselves feel better.

>a-a-all women are whores a-a-amrite????

The only real red pill here is to move on and work on to improve yourself. If you got friendzoned then dump the female and move on. Remember that you can't pour something that isn't in your cup, and she probably just didn't find you as a good match. Women want someone to treat them how they want to be treated whether it's from confidence, protection, or indepedence.

>B-b-b I shower her with compliments and gifts!!!

If you do that and she doesn't like you back then you're obviously not treating her right.
>>
>>24922751
friend zone doesn't exist, she's just not attracted to you and attention and gifts won't change that.
women think they like the idea of "friends first", but that only really happens when the guy isn't chasing her and he levels up in the interim.
so, don't chase her, look for other women, you can be actual friends with her if she has actual friend value, but if you couldn't stand her if she was a dude then drop it.
>>
>>24922856
Oh its not too bad then. Talk to her less for a while until you are free and then ask her out.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 750x1196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 750x1196
>>24922838
>using women for anything other than sex
>>
A female friend may be frustrating if you're oneitis-prone, but the value for picking up other chicks is very high.
>>
File: 1407682479565.jpg (43 KB, 396x398) Image search: [Google]
1407682479565.jpg
43 KB, 396x398
I have schizophrenia and I get these obsessive delusions about consciousness and religion. I spend hours and hours reading world religious texts and obscure Hermetica. From my practice, I've found that there's something to it. I've been able to astral project myself, put myself in others' dreams, talk to people thousands of miles away, stuff like that. I would drop everything and start reading. Drugs help me activate the trance state, I would recommend MXE because ketamine's very hard to find. There's something here under the surface that is far more important than women. If you journey the path long enough you'll see things the way I do, from real, actual experience and not mere words. Practice is far more important than theory; you can assemble all you need to know just by looking around you and inside yourself, but drugs and literature help guide you on the right path because they put you in a more trance-like state and they're coming from people's experiences with the Unknown, respectively. You'll find from the literature that a lot of what people say is very similar, and you can draw comparisons between very dissimilar theological systems. Why is this so? Because hidden within consciousness, there is an ultimate Truth that is to be discovered. I keep a notebook of my thoughts, hallucinations, and psychotic episodes and it helps a lot. I'm still on the path so I can't help you much more.
>>
>>24922751
I actually get along with women better than I do with men, so friend zone isn't necessarily a bad thing
That said, if you are interested in her, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW, just break contact. Don't be weird about it, just avoid contact.
Trust me on this one. There is no escape, only heartbreak in misery.
>>
>>24923474
for some reason, you inspired me.
I really feel like going down by the river and let myself die of cold
>>
>>24923474
looks like /x/ is backed up and is leaking shit into other boards again.again
>>
File: 119.gif (843 KB, 213x183) Image search: [Google]
119.gif
843 KB, 213x183
>>24922930
>not treating her right
Yeah because you should give her MORE things and do MORE for her. Never should a woman do this for you

>Improve yourself, so that women can take MORE from you and you can be MORE useful. While she'll remain useless and only good for sex

Nice white knighting. Got a taste of pussy and thinks they're actually humans. A tip to all you r9k'ers, don't get suckered in like this cu .ck
>>
>>24923132
If you think like that then you'll never have any true friends. Male or female.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.